It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Foxhack: So, pay $4 for Magicka DLCs now or wait until Christmas when the full package will be on sale for that amount with whatever new stuff they add.
For 4 dollars you don't even get all the DLC's :)
Hmmm i already have Magicka from the HB, but all the King's Arthur games for $6 look tempting... I just don't know when do i have time to play them :D.
New games have been added to Humble Bundle BTA:

Rocketbirds: Hardboiled Chicken
A Virus Named TOM
Bastion
LIMBO!
New groupees bundle starting soon.

Jamestown, Greed Corp, Naval Warfare & Vessel + a bunch of Steampunky music/comics.
A question about the Indie Gala Magicka Bundle: the Indie Gala FAQ says weekly bundles do not get happy hours. This bundle is set to run for 7 days. Is it one of these "weeklies", meaning no chance for happy hours?
Drakhyrr: A question about the Indie Gala Magicka Bundle: the Indie Gala FAQ says weekly bundles do not get happy hours. This bundle is set to run for 7 days. Is it one of these "weeklies", meaning no chance for happy hours?
Looks like it. Considering they didn't even have a happy hour for Flashpoint...
Drakhyrr: A question about the Indie Gala Magicka Bundle: the Indie Gala FAQ says weekly bundles do not get happy hours. This bundle is set to run for 7 days. Is it one of these "weeklies", meaning no chance for happy hours?
Foxhack: Looks like it. Considering they didn't even have a happy hour for Flashpoint...
Too bad, I'd love to get some gifts for these. I've never bought from Indie Gala before, but this one hits the spot.
Tompi Jones finally released

$5 introductory sale offer and must buy!

I played a few levels last year while it was still in Beta and can totally vouch for
the level design - there's quite a bit to this games as well.

Highly recommend if you're not afraid of using Desura

http://www.desura.com/games/tompi-jones
Post edited September 19, 2013 by carnival73
http://indiebundle.org/scifi-2-bundle/

SciFi 2 Bundle

ASA: A Space Adventure, Compromised, Snorms - 5$

In the Bundle+, get all this + BrokenEarth (beta) & Exoplanet: First Contact (alpha) - 7$
Sleeping Dogs Limited Edition over at GamersGate £5.75. a bunch of the dlc is on offer too (but most only 50%).
Gotta recommend this game - cracking fun! Its not as good an offer GMG had with a bunch of the dlc a few months back but will prob work out roughly the same.
Post edited September 19, 2013 by chezybezy
Head over to Amazon with your "American address" to buy the Steam key Bioshock Triple Bundle for $19.99.
Another small selection in today's ShinyLoot daily deals, but it includes good prices on Oknytt at $1.50 and Clones at $2.00.

They are promoting the weekend sale in their latest email as well, with these hints as to what will be offered:

Also, starting tomorrow we will be offering 40 great games on sale for 66% off or more. A sneak peak into our crystal ball reveals Hinterland, Cognition: Episode One, Ubinota, Raiden Legacy, Dawn of Fantasy, and Pressure to be just some of the games offered. When the clock strikes midnight head to our weekend sales page for the full list.
IAmSinistar: Another small selection in today's ShinyLoot daily deals, but it includes good prices on Oknytt at $1.50 and Clones at $2.00.
I can vouch for Clones. It's the best Lemmings game since Lemmings! (and Lemmings probably isn't going to arrive here any time soon).

I did make a GOG wishlist entry but nobody's voted :( http://www.gog.com/wishlist/games/clones
Alfie3000: I can vouch for Clones. It's the best Lemmings game since Lemmings! (and Lemmings probably isn't going to arrive here any time soon).
Thanks, I've been on the fence about getting it, even though I'm a big Lemmings fan. Just too much backlog right now. But it might end up in my cart before the day is out. ;)

It's good to see Hinterland will be a deal item again this weekend, it was quite popular here the last time SL had it on sale.
https://www.humblebundle.com/weekly

New weekly humble bundle:
X: Beyond the Frontier
X-Tension
X2: The Threat
X3: Reunion + Bonus Package

Pay $6.00 or more to unlock:
X3: Terran Conflict
X3: Albion Prelude
X-Superbox Bonus Material

i never heard about these x- games :o