It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Stooner: Alternatively, there's no download link from the bundle page?
No downloads in this bundle, just Redeem buttons that show you your keys. Also, there is a checkbox to set when you use a key to act as a reminder whether you've redeemed it yet or not.

chezybezy: thankyou!
oh that sucks i presume that it would be Desura that needs to issue those? Ive had the client installed for a while and while i find it clunky i do use it and havent noticed any ill affects. Thanks again.
Yes, I put in a help ticket to Desura letting them know that they'll probably be getting a number of requests now that this bundle is out. If you've got the client then you should have no problem. I might briefly install it to get my games, have to see what it does first.

chezybezy: e: wow groupees is down for emergency maintenance
Ah, that explains my troubles with it earlier, the lack of images and such. Figured something was in the offing.
IAmSinistar: Also, there is a checkbox to set when you use a key to act as a reminder whether you've redeemed it yet or not.
Oh, nice! More or less like in the Humble bundles.
too bad it doesn't include DRM-Free games (apart from the Desura ones), will drive some people away...
Stooner: too bad it doesn't include DRM-Free games (apart from the Desura ones), will drive some people away...
Isn't too bad this time, as only two titles are DRM'd in this bundle (Ittle Dew and The Polynomial). Not sure what the unlocks will be available on.
IAmSinistar: Isn't too bad this time, as only two titles are DRM'd in this bundle (Ittle Dew and The Polynomial). Not sure what the unlocks will be available on.
Well, but I guess the unlocks will not be as interesting for you, seems to be Steam-only... :/
Stooner: Well, but I guess the unlocks will not be as interesting for you, seems to be Steam-only... :/
Ah, yes, that will be less appealing. Still, I mostly bought the bundle for a couple of the titles, so it was worthwhile in the end. :)
http://www.bundlestars.com/all-bundles/commandos-bundle/
Ultimate Commandos

All Steam
Commandos: Behind Enemy Lines
Commandos: Beyond the Call of Duty
Commandos 2: Men of Courage
Commandos 3: Destination Berlin

http://www.indieroyale.com
Indie Royale The Alaska Bundle

Electronic Super Joy - for: Steam, Desura, Windows, Mac, Linux
March of the Eagles - for: Steam
Rigonauts - for: Steam, Desura, Windows
Sengoku - Way of the Warrior - for: Steam. Desura, Windows
99 Spirits - for: Desura, Windows,Greenlight
Mystery game
Post edited September 25, 2013 by triock
IGS is Proteus

procedurally generated exploration for you relaxation.
BTA: OST EP and Wallpapers

DRM Free + Steam

also Indie Royal Alaska Bundle

Electronic Super Joy for: Steam, Desura, Windows, Mac, Linux
March of the Eagles for: Steam
Rigonauts for: Steam, Desura, Windows
Sengoku - Way of the Warrior for: Steam. Desura, Windows
99 Spirits for: Desura, Windows, Greenlight

plus mystery game. BTA ~€4.14
Post edited September 25, 2013 by dyscode
dyscode: IGS is Proteus

DRM Free + Steam
Nice, that looks my cuppa. Much ta!
dyscode: IGS is Proteus

DRM Free + Steam
IAmSinistar: Nice, that looks my cuppa. Much ta!
Same I've been waiting to grab that one for a while now.
carnival73: Good catch! Thanks!
ofsaturn: Sure thing! If you happen to find out what that American Pickers game is all about please let me know and I'll update my earlier post. O_o
Haven't tried it yet but I'm assuming this is becoming its own franchise

http://store.steampowered.com/app/204440/?snr=1_7_15__13
IAmSinistar: Purchase went through okay, got an email with the link for my downloads shortly after. The keys seem to work, though I'm just using the Desura ones. Disappointingly, two of the titles are on Desura but not available as direct downloads yet. I've never had to use the Desura client, yet now there are at least two games requiring it. Hopefully they will get the direct downloads added before long.

Otherwise it seems to have worked like any other bundle.
chezybezy: thankyou!
oh that sucks i presume that it would be Desura that needs to issue those? Ive had the client installed for a while and while i find it clunky i do use it and havent noticed any ill affects. Thanks again.

e: wow groupees is down for emergency maintenance
I haven't bought it as of yet.

I've been using Desura for a few years now and it hasn't tangled my system in anyway but the client is very clunky as you've mentioned.
Post edited September 26, 2013 by carnival73
triock: http://www.bundlestars.com/all-bundles/commandos-bundle/
Ultimate Commandos

All Steam
Commandos: Behind Enemy Lines
Commandos: Beyond the Call of Duty
Commandos 2: Men of Courage
Commandos 3: Destination Berlin
Too bad the Commandos bundle is not for GOG
It's Warhammer Weekend on GG, mostly 33%
but Space Marine is 75% off for €5

and DoW Complete for €1.28
(GOTY, Winter Assault, Dark Crusade, Soulstorm)

and DoW 2 Retribution Complete for €10
(DaW 2, Chaos Rising, Retribution)
Post edited September 26, 2013 by dyscode
For the humble bundle thta offered steam and origin keys, if I only redeemed the steam keys, can I still redeem the origin keys? Sorry if the question's confusing.
wy4786: For the humble bundle thta offered steam and origin keys, if I only redeemed the steam keys, can I still redeem the origin keys? Sorry if the question's confusing.
Why not just try it?
wy4786: For the humble bundle thta offered steam and origin keys, if I only redeemed the steam keys, can I still redeem the origin keys? Sorry if the question's confusing.
Pheace: Why not just try it?
I dont have a origin account and don't see a need to have two copies of the same game on origin and steam.
Planning to just trade or give away the origin keys/
Post edited September 26, 2013 by wy4786