It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Gonchi: FIFA RTWC 98 is still better.
grviper: Return to Wolfenstein Castle?
Words can not express what an awesome crossover that would of been.
Looks like GMG are pushing sales of games that require GFWL. The latest ones are Lost Planet: Extreme Condition - Colonies Edition for 75% off and Lost Planet 2 for 75% off.

Not sure if it's worth it since there's little-to-no chance of Capcom patching out GFWL requirements for their older titles.

If you want to go ahead anyway, don't forget to use voucher code GMG20-KCDKK-H4TPB for an extra 20% off.
ABH20: Looks like GMG are pushing sales of games that require GFWL. The latest ones are Lost Planet: Extreme Condition - Colonies Edition for 75% off and Lost Planet 2 for 75% off.

Not sure if it's worth it since there's little-to-no chance of Capcom patching out GFWL requirements for their older titles.

If you want to go ahead anyway, don't forget to use voucher code GMG20-KCDKK-H4TPB for an extra 20% off.
Lost Planet 2 is heavily dependent on multiplayer, so it's probably not worth adding to anyones backlog if you're not gonna play it before GFWL gets shut down (I'm guessing offline profiles for GFWL may still work and might be ok for singleplayer games).
high rated
Shiny Loot are giving away $1 free in credit for the next 7 hours.

"Our launch is tomorrow and we're going to kickoff at midnight CST with a massive sale (300+ games at a time, nearly 400 involved over 6 weeks). But first, we're giving away some free credits.

To get your free $1 in credits, follow these 3 steps:

1. Copy and paste this code: Z6N7T-8RP6M-H3BA3-LII6M

2. Redeem code here - http://www.shinyloot.com/redeem

3. Make sure you're logged in!

There is no limit on this code (feel free to share), but you are only allowed to redeem it once per person."
spoderman: Shiny Loot are giving away $1 free in credit for the next 7 hours.
Nice, thanks!
spoderman: Shiny Loot are giving away $1 free in credit for the next 7 hours.

"Our launch is tomorrow and we're going to kickoff at midnight CST with a massive sale (300+ games at a time, nearly 400 involved over 6 weeks). But first, we're giving away some free credits.

To get your free $1 in credits, follow these 3 steps:

1. Copy and paste this code: Z6N7T-8RP6M-H3BA3-LII6M

2. Redeem code here - http://www.shinyloot.com/redeem

3. Make sure you're logged in!

There is no limit on this code (feel free to share), but you are only allowed to redeem it once per person."
Thanks for the head's up.
magix74: Fifa 12 for 2.97 Euro on Origin (over here, at least), pretty good:
https://www.origin.com/it-it/store/buy/fifa-2012/pc-download/base-game/standard-edition
CymTyr: That's a pretty good deal. how does modern-day FIFA stack up against say, FIFA 2000? I remember spending hours on that game on the good old Playstation 1.
The reviews I found were quite good (as opposed to other recent FIFAs for PC).
Still figuring out keyboard controls, but I liked it so far!
Thanks for the responses, guys :)
Thanks for the heads-up on the Shinyloot credit, I didn't think it would work for me because I redeemed a code a few days ago for another $1, but sure enough I now have $2 in my account! Now the question is do I buy Dwarf Quest or Battlepaths, or wait for the sale to start? Hmmmm

EDIT: Decision made easier when I realised I already own Battlepaths. Where the hell did that come from?
Post edited August 25, 2013 by Asbeau
Millennium 2 - Take Me Higher is 70% off at Desura. Follows on the sale of the first title, which was recently discounted as well.
Dishonored (Steamworks) for £5.10 (7928 Blue Coins, compared to $10.20 / 10,200BC on Gamersgate.com)
Also on Desura:

BANZAI PECAN: Last Hope for the Young Century for €2.49 -50% this week.

and GG
Dwarf Quest for £1.50
or €$2 -50% DRM Free
also the recent Lego Games are on 75%+ Sale, SecuRom/ Steam
Post edited August 26, 2013 by dyscode
Little Big Adventure and LBA 2 are $1.20 each (after 20% off voucher). They do come saddled with the capsule client and its DRM, and I have no idea how easy it is to remove that, but considering they're DOS games it's probably possible to get rid of it.
ET3D: Little Big Adventure and LBA 2 are $1.20 each (after 20% off voucher). They do come saddled with the capsule client and its DRM, and I have no idea how easy it is to remove that, but considering they're DOS games it's probably possible to get rid of it.
They are DRM-free, they just need the Capsule client to download. Note that GMG tells you if a game uses Capsule to download or Capsule to play as well (DRM).
Ahh, the purchase button is not displayed to me on both UK and COM sites. Anyone knows if the keys are region restricted or not on GamersGate? Because if not, I'll ask someone to buy it for me.
Post edited August 26, 2013 by gyokzoli