It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

deadfolk: Pretty sure it's illegal in the UK. Not sure about anywhere else.
mefet: Here in Spain it's illegal also, but they evade it rising the price the day before is discounted.
I think in the UK, there's some requirement that it has to have been on sale at the higher price for some specified period in the last x months. I could be wrong.
tokisto: Don´t Starve is discounted on Steam, but buy it from HB store (discounted too, with soundtrack or not): http://www.humblebundle.com/store/dontstarve_standalone?preview=mtcdbvdg
I got it on Steam and then read your post, going FUUUUUUU...

Interesting thing is that you can activate the Steam key on Humble store to get the DRM free copy, first time I saw this practice.
tokisto: Don´t Starve is discounted on Steam, but buy it from HB store (discounted too, with soundtrack or not): http://www.humblebundle.com/store/dontstarve_standalone?preview=mtcdbvdg
DodoGeo: I got it on Steam and then read your post, going FUUUUUUU...

Interesting thing is that you can activate the Steam key on Humble store to get the DRM free copy, first time I saw this practice.
Didn't Gog made that for The Witcher 2 steam keys? I think that they allowed them to be redeemed here some time ago.
mefet: Didn't Gog made that for The Witcher 2 steam keys? I think that they allowed them to be redeemed here some time ago.
Yes, this page should do it.
I've never tried it though, was always thinking I would do it with a Steam copy should they have a good enough sale.
New Ubisoft Get Loaded deal
http://getloadedgo.com/

Full list:

I am Alive
Ghost Recon Future Solider
IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover
Driver San Francisco Deluxe
Brothers in Arms: Hell’s Highway
Prince of Persia Forgotten Sands
Assassin's Creed II Deluxe
Assassin’s Creed Brotherhood Deluxe
Silent Hunter 4 Gold
H.A.W.X 2 Deluxe
Blazing Angles 2
Settlers 7
R.U.S.E
From Dust
Adventures of Tintin
Rainbow Six Vegas 2
Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2
Rayman Origins
Call of Juarez 3: The Cartel
Call of Juarex: Bound in Blood
Tom Clancy's Endwar
Far Cry
Far Cry 2
Anno 1404 GOLD

any 2 games for $10
Post edited August 23, 2013 by innerring
nvm
Post edited August 23, 2013 by Zorder
innerring: *snip*

any 2 games for $10
Is End War and R.U.S.E any good?

any 2 games for $10
nijuu: Is End War and R.U.S.E any good?
R.U.S.E. is. I did not like it at first because of the campaign (which eventually gets better), but the scrimmages are awesome once you know how to play. Lots of vids on YouTube. End War is decent but not as good as I see it.
innerring: New Ubisoft Get Loaded deal
http://getloadedgo.com/

Full list:

[...]
any 2 games for $10
anybody knowing what "Generic Keycode non-Steam/Uplay" is?
usually it's Tagés for Ubi games but only Far Cry 2 explicitely says it's Tagés.
???
thx.
Post edited August 23, 2013 by dyscode
I'd like to know that as well, if anyone knows. Anno 1404 specifically - if it's tages or what.

any 2 games for $10
nijuu: Is End War and R.U.S.E any good?
End War is a mostly "meh" game. The gimmick of being able to shout your orders to the computer sadly does not make up for the shallow gameplay and the frustration of having to shout your orders at the computer which repeatedly refuse to understand what you are shouting (the game has mouse controls, but without the gimmick, it really lacks anything special)

R.U.S.E. on the other hand is a really fun game, though it leaves a horrible first impression. Early on in the campaign the game makes it look like it is an incredibly simplistic game about just attacking the right target with the right unit, where certain units hard-counters other units, but once the first part is over, the game gets a lot better, showing a game that is not so much about hardcounters, as properly utilizing line of sight, terrain and understand how to counter & counter-counter whatever strategy the enemy want to throw at you. The AI is a bit lacking, but it is overall a really good game (though Wargame: European Escalation is better).
Some GMG deals, all Steam keys:

24 Hour Deal: Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City is 76% off.
Weekend Deal: Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition is 66% off.
Weekend Deal: Resident Evil 6 is 50% off
Weekend Deal: DmC Donte May Cry is 50% off.
Weekend Deal: Remember Me is 40% off.
Weekend Deal: Resident Evil: Revelations is 33% off.

Don't forget to use voucher code GMG20-KCDKK-H4TPB for an extra 20% off.
Is it possible to buy more than 2 with the Get Loaded or is two the max
If only 2 then tough decisions must be made
SovietSharkey: Is it possible to buy more than 2 with the Get Loaded or is two the max
If only 2 then tough decisions must be made
I am sure they will let you buy several times.
PS:
and yes you can only select 2 games at once.
Post edited August 23, 2013 by dyscode
New daily deal: Fallout Collection 75% off of the normal $20 bringing it down to only $5! An Insta-buy for me because I actually haven't played any of the games in the collections.