It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

merow: about Origin sale:
Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning -> 3€ sweet!
9 € here :/ and I live about 80 km far from Austria..
Post edited August 22, 2013 by Recsam511
merow: about Origin sale:
Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning -> 3€ sweet!
Recsam511: 9 € here :/ and I live about 80 km far from Austria..
I hate such things :/

BTW: The Valve sale on gamefly is UK only > I know how it feels :(
GamersGate Weekend deals:

BioShock:
1 + 2: 6.23 EUR (-75%), SecuROM
2: 3.74 EUR (-75%), SecuROM (please check, the US link from the bundle above says 100% off)
Infinite: 33.49 EUR (-33%), Steam

Sleeping Dogs:
Limited Edition: 7.00 EUR (-75%), Steam
DLCs -50%

Dead Island: 3.74 EUR, Steam;)
The-Business: GamersGate Weekend deals:

BioShock:
2: 3.74 EUR (-75%), SecuROM (please check, the US link from the bundle above says 100% off)

Sleeping Dogs:
DLCs -50%

First time I have seen GG raise a list price before discount --> Bioshock Infinite $79.99 (-67%) = $26.77
K8tdog: First time I have seen GG raise a list price before discount --> Bioshock Infinite $79.99 (-67%) = $26.77
As it only happened on the US price (UK/EU 1 is 33% off) I would be willing to let that slide as a mistake. It's not like GG isn't making other pricing mistakes.
I have seen this before on GamersGate, was either Hitman: Absolution or Sleeping Dogs.
Rohan15: Depends on your play style.
Karkand is pretty diverse but is mostly open warfare with an emphasis on vehicles.
Close Quarters is...well, up close and personal.
Armored Kill is for vehicular combat (and some damn big maps)
Aftermath is similar to Close Quarters, but it has an emphasis on the new game modes and the crossbow.
End Game is hard to describe, but it adds a dropship to some new maps and introduces more agile vehicles (dirt bikes and light AA).
I bought Premium for my console and don't regret it much, except NOW I have to get it for PC...or just get BF4.
nijuu: Im going to assume rest of them (Karkand aside - i enjoyed it) are multiplayer as well?.
They are ALL only multiplayer. :P
Don´t Starve is discounted on Steam, but buy it from HB store (discounted too, with soundtrack or not): http://www.humblebundle.com/store/dontstarve_standalone?preview=mtcdbvdg
K8tdog: First time I have seen GG raise a list price before discount --> Bioshock Infinite $79.99 (-67%) = $26.77
I saw them do this on Lego Harry Potter or Batman 2. 75% off, so they raised the price to $79 or so to make it $20, when it was normally $30.
PincushionMan: I saw them do this on Lego Harry Potter or Batman 2. 75% off, so they raised the price to $79 or so to make it $20, when it was normally $30.
I guess they figured, if Steam does it, then so should they.
The-Business: GamersGate Weekend deals:

BioShock:

Sleeping Dogs:
DLCs -50%

There's a word for that in retail.... and its illegal isnt it? ;)
nijuu: There's a word for that in retail.... and its illegal isnt it? ;)
Pretty sure it's illegal in the UK. Not sure about anywhere else.
nijuu: There's a word for that in retail.... and its illegal isnt it? ;)
deadfolk: Pretty sure it's illegal in the UK. Not sure about anywhere else.
Here in Spain it's illegal also, but they evade it rising the price the day before is discounted.
PincushionMan: I saw them do this on Lego Harry Potter or Batman 2. 75% off, so they raised the price to $79 or so to make it $20, when it was normally $30.
That's apparently the Australian price leaking over. An "error" that have been happening for several years now without being fixed. Mention it to them on Twitter and they will reset the RRP to it's correct one. But the discounted price (i.e., the one you actually pay) will likely stay the same.
bansama: That's apparently the Australian price leaking over. An "error" that have been happening for several years now without being fixed. Mention it to them on Twitter and they will reset the RRP to it's correct one. But the discounted price (i.e., the one you actually pay) will likely stay the same.
probably it's called marketing not error