It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ErekoseDM: was this one of the game confirmed they'd remove the GFWL off of it within the deadline?
yeah, I think it was the 1st one I saw about removing that.

Stooner: Dark Souls: Prepare to Die Edition, $7.49 on Amazon

would give an arm for that.
Smannesman: If you have a credit card you could just lie and cheat your way into buying it. ;)
Yeah I know, but my card never worked with Amazon...
oh well, that's not even a problem now, as it isn't working at all.... ;p
ErekoseDM: was this one of the game confirmed they'd remove the GFWL off of it within the deadline?
Stooner: yeah, I think it was the 1st one I saw about removing that.

Smannesman: If you have a credit card you could just lie and cheat your way into buying it. ;)
Stooner: Yeah I know, but my card never worked with Amazon...
oh well, that's not even a problem now, as it isn't working at all.... ;p
thanks for the memory confirm

might have to take that plunge.
Weekend deals at ShinyLoot of note:

Cthulhu Saves the World $0.99 (67% off)

Knights & Merchants Complete $1.50 (70% off)

Earth 2150 Trilogy $1.50 (70% off)

Derrick the Deathfin $2.72 (66% off)

Oknytt $3.00 (70% off)

Rooks Keep $4.95 (67% off)

All are DRM-free, though Rooks Keep has One Time Key Validation.
Tomb Raider sale over at GetGamesGo: http://getgamesgo.com/category/tomb-raider-sale
If anyone sees a very good deal on Xcom (Firaxis turn based version), please don't forget to let us know.
trusteft: If anyone sees a very good deal on Xcom (Firaxis turn based version), please don't forget to let us know.
Best one right now (I think) is this one on Amazon.
Enemy Unknown + Elite Soldier Pack + Slingshot for $9.99
I have it on my wishlist in the Non-Gog Gifting Thread ;)
trusteft: If anyone sees a very good deal on Xcom (Firaxis turn based version), please don't forget to let us know.
Not quite what you are looking for, but a great deal.

http://www.amazon.com/Firaxis-Complete-Pack-Online-Game/dp/B00CPBZDPE/ref=sr_1_11?ie=UTF8&qid=1377871147&sr=8-11&keywords=xcom

ninja'd by Smannesman, knew I saw the complete thing somewhere for 10$
Post edited August 30, 2013 by DodoGeo
Smannesman: Best one right now (I think) is this one on Amazon.
Enemy Unknown + Elite Soldier Pack + Slingshot for $9.99
I have it on my wishlist in the Non-Gog Gifting Thread ;)
Amazon XCOM though is region locked to NA as I recall. May have to double check it, otherwise it is an excellent price.
JMich: Amazon XCOM though is region locked to NA as I recall. May have to double check it, otherwise it is an excellent price.
That would be good to know, I have bought a couple of games through Amazon without problem but I might've been lucky.. or I did some research back then, I have selective memory :P
JMich: Amazon XCOM though is region locked to NA as I recall. May have to double check it, otherwise it is an excellent price.
Smannesman: That would be good to know, I have bought a couple of games through Amazon without problem but I might've been lucky.. or I did some research back then, I have selective memory :P
XCOM and Civ V seem to be the 2 games that I was considering grabbing from Amazon US but found out they were region locked. Mafia II also was reported as region locked, but can't recall others off the top of my head.
This post seems to agree with it being region locked http://www.amazon.com/US-Xcom-version-region-locked/forum/Fx2C3H9MMN3Y4F7/TxTYP3RXUMLZIJ/1/ref=cm_cd_fp_ef_tft_tp?_encoding=UTF8&asin=B006WQR3GA
Good offer but I already have Civ V and I don't feel like region locked. :)

I have seen Xcom as low as 14.99 euros from G2play but...I don't know. In the past I have seen offers of it even 50% lower than that.
Post edited August 30, 2013 by trusteft
JMich: XCOM and Civ V seem to be the 2 games that I was considering grabbing from Amazon US but found out they were region locked. Mafia II also was reported as region locked, but can't recall others off the top of my head.
Well that sucks, I do have Mafia II though.. unfortunately it doesn't work with my video card.
Smannesman: That would be good to know, I have bought a couple of games through Amazon without problem but I might've been lucky.. or I did some research back then, I have selective memory :P
JMich: XCOM and Civ V seem to be the 2 games that I was considering grabbing from Amazon US but found out they were region locked. Mafia II also was reported as region locked, but can't recall others off the top of my head.
Dead Island is region-locked. Chances are that Dead Island Riptide is too.
I traded XCOM that I got in that deal earlier this year, it was not region locked to the US at the time. The person I traded with said they found Amazon sells worldwide region-free keys for XCOM. I only got it at the time to get Civ V Gold, as I had XCOM and Civ IV (drm free from Amazon) already. Funny, it was $15 (after a $5 dollar creadit) and cheaper than simply upgrading my Civ V to the gold edition on Steam. Amazon has some amazing deals sometimes.

Edit: With conflicting info, I'd hate someone ends up buying and finding otherwise. I just know it worked for who I traded with.
Post edited August 30, 2013 by cdnred