It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

blotunga: DS1 and DS2 on steam lack the expansions. Thus they are a no-buy from me.. I'll wait for the to be on gog! :)
And seems that Amazon doesn't likes me because I don't live in the US:(.
I noticed the missing expansions too; can anyone venture a guess as to if Dungeon Siege(s) will show up on GOG? As in line with GOG emphasis on older games as they are I imagine there is an obstruction preventing them from having appeared on GOG already. Who knows what the lapse is regarding the expansions; maybe there are painful rights passes. As much as I agree with your sentiment Stream's $1.74 price is a steal, DRM/Steam limited as it is.
undeadcow: Steam has Dungeon Siege Complete (1-3) for $4.99; I was going to pick up Dungeon Siege on Amazon sale but it's cheaper and more complete in the Steam sale (and Amazon is Steam key anyway).
It's well worth it just for 1 and 2. 3 isn't a BAD game. Just not a standout from what else is around.

Of course, 1 and 2 are dated now but they're still fun.

blotunga: DS1 and DS2 on steam lack the expansions. Thus they are a no-buy from me.. I'll wait for the to be on gog! :)
There are licensing issues with the expansions.
Post edited August 29, 2013 by Artki
undeadcow: Steam has Dungeon Siege Complete (1-3) for $4.99; I was going to pick up Dungeon Siege on Amazon sale but it's cheaper and more complete in the Steam sale (and Amazon is Steam key anyway).
Artki: It's well worth it just for 1 and 2. 3 isn't a BAD game. Just not a standout from what else is around.

Of course, 1 and 2 are dated now but they're still fun.

Artki: There are licensing issues with the expansions.
Just don't try DS3 multiplayer... I can never understand why they chose not to give each player their own camera view...

Also, the DS2 had multiplayer apparently "removed" in steam version, though it can be brought back quite simply. Even I managed that. There are good instructions in the steam forums.
GabiMoro: I don't get it why would someone buy from Amazon (except for US residents).

It's still not legal (you are breaking the law, only a bit better that getting from piratebay) and it also costs you some money.

Either I buy from a 100% legit store or I don't buy at all.
Because fuck 1$=1€. I'm not a cash machine, that's the same as saying either buy game at full price or don't buy at all.

Way to be a condescending prick. Plus it's obviously good for everyone's business, it's impossible that Amazon isn't aware of this and what do they do to change it, nothing? No location checks based on IP, credit card? This is not alien technology.
Post edited August 29, 2013 by Profanity
GabiMoro: I don't get it why would someone buy from Amazon (except for US residents).

It's still not legal (you are breaking the law, only a bit better that getting from piratebay) and it also costs you some money.

Profanity: Because fuck 1$=1€. I'm not a cash machine, that's the same as saying either buy game at full price or don't buy at all.
This (+ Amazon's good customer service).
For EA it's even 1$=1.5€ lol.
Smannesman: Steam has a 1 year of Greenlight Sale, 75 games with 10-75% off.
Looking through that list, ive either got the games i wanted through Kickstarter or from an indie bundle. Not sure theres any point in getting from that sale....
Some Desura deals:

Dungeon Gate $1.99 (75% OFF)

Strata $1.49 (50% OFF)

Kilgazar $2.99 (40% OFF)

Bought Strata last time it was on sale, serene and lovely puzzle game. Mood is similar to the Quell games, but the play is very different.
Fallout New Vegas. Ultimate Edition. Five Dollars. Holy shit.

http://www.gamersgate.com/DD-FNVUE/fallout-new-vegas-ultimate-edition

Profanity: Because fuck 1$=1€. I'm not a cash machine, that's the same as saying either buy game at full price or don't buy at all.

Way to be a condescending prick. Plus it's obviously good for everyone's business, it's impossible that Amazon isn't aware of this and what do they do to change it, nothing? No location checks based on IP, credit card? This is not alien technology.
But if you don't care if the key is legal then why don't you get the game from torrents and pay the same amount of money (as the Amazon price) as a donation directly to the developer's account? At least the developer gets 100% of your money and you get a DRM-free copy. WIN-WIN situation.

...and did you just called me a prick?
Post edited August 30, 2013 by GabiMoro

GabiMoro: But if you don't care if the key is legal then why don't you get the game from torrents and pay the same amount of money (as the Amazon price) as a donation directly to the developer's account? At least the developer gets 100% of your money and you get a DRM-free copy. WIN-WIN situation.

...and did you just called me a prick?
and if you do need some serious support, then you may find yourself in trouble...

There was some thread somewhere about someone (good start) who got faulty working keys from Amazon, and he did not get a refund when it was discovered that he was using a fake address. It was funny to read how he ranted about how Amazon treated him like a fraudster, when he did fraud them :)
Read this thread rather than continue to get into continuous ridiculous arguments about what other people should or shouldn't be doing...

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/as_n_when_ya_numpties/page1
Tarnicus: Read this thread rather than continue to get into continuous ridiculous arguments about what other people should or shouldn't be doing...

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/as_n_when_ya_numpties/page1
I'm not saying someone SHOULD do this, I only ask why he doesn't do it. Makes same sense to me.

If I offended someone I appologize.

Edit: ...and you just said to other people what they should be doing :)))
Post edited August 30, 2013 by GabiMoro
Dark Souls: Prepare to Die Edition, $7.49 on Amazon

would give an arm for that.
Post edited August 30, 2013 by Stooner
Stooner: Dark Souls: Prepare to Die Edition, $7.49 on Amazon

was this one of the game confirmed they'd remove the GFWL off of it within the deadline?
Stooner: Dark Souls: Prepare to Die Edition, $7.49 on Amazon

If you have a credit card you could just lie and cheat your way into buying it. ;)