It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

chezybezy: hehe i like that

has anyone mentioned that the new getloadedgo is up?
Wow I really would love to get Space Colony HD, wish I wasn't broke!!! D:
Mainly 2K games on sale this weekend at Nuuvem.

Borderlands GOTY, Borderlands 2 and Season Pass, Bioshock 1-2, Duke Nukem Forever, NBA 2K13, Civ V, The Darkness II on 71% percent off.

Edit does not allow links. :(
Post edited July 20, 2013 by pirateoftheah
pirateoftheah: Mainly 2K games on sale this weekend at Nuuvem.

Borderlands GOTY, Borderlands 2 and Season Pass, Bioshock 1-2, Duke Nukem Forever, NBA 2K13, Civ V, The Darkness II on 71% percent off.

Edit does not allow links. :(
that linking thing for low rep users still going, thought that was reversed already.
Bargain! Just Cause 1 is<span class="bold"> 19p</span>! (yes £0.19p)
its piggybacking on the community choice sale on steam atm.
Post edited July 20, 2013 by chezybezy
tokisto: Wow, some offers are really tempting. I´m already broke, have a huge backlog and none game at Origin plus don´t wish another client... Must resist... Alice, Spore, Crysis, Dragon Age Origins and others for about U$2.5...
dirtyharry50: The Origin client is very simple and lightweight. There's just the store and an attractive display of your games that can be filtered in a variety of ways. I wouldn't let this put you off from getting very good deals on games you'd enjoy playing.
Ty for pointing this. But at the moment I´m broke anyway :)
chezybezy: Bargain! Just Cause 1 is<span class="bold"> 19p</span>! (yes £0.19p)
Thanks! That is a fantastic deal. I couldn't tell from reviews if this was a type of game I'd like or not, but there's no risk trying it out at a price like that.
canyonaz: Thanks! That is a fantastic deal. I couldn't tell from reviews if this was a type of game I'd like or not, but there's no risk trying it out at a price like that.
your welcome, i love just cause 2 so i expect it to be the same or near-ish. (only played the first tow missions on JC2 though!)
Thanks for mentioning this absolute bargain! I've got the 2nd one and love it, so it is impossible to resist buying multiple copies of the first at this price :)
Tarnicus: Thanks for mentioning this absolute bargain! I've got the 2nd one and love it, so it is impossible to resist buying multiple copies of the first at this price :)
your welcome :).
am glad im bringing happiness to people!
Post edited July 20, 2013 by chezybezy
Best $0.31 AUD spent for a long time...

Btw has Steam run out of keys for any games during this sale?
Post edited July 21, 2013 by nijuu
Sniper Elite 2 on amazon for $6 was a nice one. Pretty much any shooter/stealth/rpg is worth that to me.
Sniper Elite: Nazi Zombie Army for $4.50 / &pound;3.00 at Gamersgate, and it's a Steamworks trading cards game! \o/

Edit: they've just added another Steam trading cards game, Primal Carnage for $3.74 / &pound;2.49
Post edited July 21, 2013 by PenguinJim
Realms of Ancient War is $5 (needs Steam)
So the Steam Summer sale comes to a close in just under 30 hours? I always get my timezones muddled living Down Under :)
Huge sale on Lego games at GetGamesGo:
http://www.getgamesgo.com/category/lego-mania

Also great discount on Sega Shooters including Binary Domain and Alpha Protocol:
http://www.getgamesgo.com/category/sega-shooters

Civ 3 Complete fo 1.24 !!?? Only for 5 hours more:
http://store.steampowered.com/app/3910/
Post edited July 21, 2013 by grinninglich