It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hmmmm choices choices.
Immoli: Cracking a game doesn't make it DRM-free.
Yes... it does. And that's not cracking.
JogsterXL: How to back up DRM-Free GamersGate Games:

snip
Worked beautifully. I was actually able to copy the temp folder before killing either the downloader or the installer, but the steps you posted are safer because they ensure the files are less likely to be locked. Got my truly DRM-free copy of Nikopol now, and it's on to S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Clear Sky.

Thanks again all!
This is in no way cracking any game to make it DRM-free. This is simply a step by step list explaining how to be able to make a backup of already DRM-free GamersGate games, so that you will not have to redownload in the future.

Credits to SirPrimalform, as I did a direct copy/paste of what his instructions here.
Post edited July 26, 2013 by JogsterXL
Skunk: Yes... it does. And that's not cracking.
Spot on, Skunk, you've got it right. As does JogsterXL.
Post edited July 26, 2013 by IAmSinistar
amok: Shiny Loot as now got some Nordic games, and are celebrating with a -75% sale on them

http://www.shinyloot.com/nordic-games-sale

This includes DRM free version of Gothic 4: Arcania, not sure if it is sold DRM free elsewhere?
reaver894: some nice prices there, but still £5 for Arcania gothic 4 is a fucking rip off,
I think it's all USD?
reaver894: some nice prices there, but still £5 for Arcania gothic 4 is a fucking rip off,
sarkocreme: I think it's all USD?
Regional pricing maybe? Might actually grab Arcania if it's DRM-Free.

So, if Arcania is being sold DRM-Free now, does that mean a future GOG release is likely?
blotunga: Hmm Guild 2 on sale, which makes me wonder, why does gog have Guild, but not Guild 2?
The Guild 2 sucks.
Stooner: Square Enix Sale at GreenmanGaming.com
75% off

hmm, same thing on <a href="http://www.gog.com/forum/general/gaming_deals_thread/post40404" class="link_arrow"></a></div> They are also up tp 75% off at [url=https://store.eu.square-enix.com/]Square Enix' store.

Tom Clancy's Collection for 6.25 EUR (-75%) at GamersGate, Tagés. Contains:

Tom Clancy's End War
Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X.
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Chaos Theory
Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter
Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Vegas

Haven't checked if expansion packs (if they exist) are included.
Just wanted to point out that Barrow Hill is 60% off at GamersGate today. If you like slow, atmospheric horror point-and-clicks like the Dark Fall games, this should be up your alley - it's a personal favourite of mine. Not sure what the "other DRM" is, though I suspect it's an activation key.
Post edited July 27, 2013 by Azilut
you're right, but still a rip-off,
Gonchi: Regional pricing maybe? Might actually grab Arcania if it's DRM-Free.

So, if Arcania is being sold DRM-Free now, does that mean a future GOG release is likely?
Alpha Protocol is DRM-free, and it is not on GOG. GOG does not have a monopoly on drm-free releases, even *gasp* steam has some
The sleeping dogs pack is back in stock at GMG. £11.48.
chose either £1 cash back, or £2 GMG credit.

This Sleeping Dogs Pack includes:
Sleeping Dogs - Limited edition
Sleeping Dogs - Dragon Master Pack
Sleeping Dogs - Swat DLC
Sleeping Dogs - The Street Racer Pack
Sleeping Dogs - Nightmare in North Point
Sleeping Dogs - Wheels of Fury
Sleeping Dogs - Year of the Snake
Sleeping Dogs - Zodiac Tournament

If anyone wants or needs a referral link please pm me, £2 credit for you (& me).
Luisfius: even *gasp* steam has some
But that's wrong.
Luisfius: even *gasp* steam has some
Immoli: But that's wrong.
wrong how? Steam is a distribution platform. It can also work as a DRM layer, but it carries games that are DRM-free.
Alpha Protocol, for one.
Binding of Isaac as well, can be run without Steam. Dungeons of Dredmor is also runnable without steam.