It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

MoP: Another random heads up for Polish (or proxy-ing) gogers:

Muve.pl is having a 75% off Akella games promo, valid for around 20h.

All games in English, most notably:
A Stroke of Fate: Operation Valkyrie (Steam, 4.99PLN ~ 1.5$)
Dead Mountaineer's Hotel (Steam, 6.25PLN ~ 2$)
<span class="bold">Tanita: A Plasticine Dream</span> (Direct Download, 6.25PLN ~ 2$, Russian stop-motion claymation adventure, perfect for the Armikrog anticipators ;)
really nice find :)
GMG is doing an encore of their deals, for the next 30 hours (maybe less now, since I dunno when it started ;) ).
just a heads up a few are not showing these are sold out eg sleeping dogs,
Far Cry 3 is not showing up in the list but maybe it wasnt a 666 deal???
The worms bundle is not the same price its 50% off now (not 75%) and no 20% voucher too boot.
Star Trek *should* be cheaper on steam due to steams price being lowered (£19.99)! assuming it will be 50% off in steams sale it should be £9.98).
Dont forget the 10% off code too! - GMG10-VTTCS-VYH18

if anyone needs / wants a referral link please PM me (£2 credit).
Post edited July 07, 2013 by chezybezy
p_mamusz: So essetially they are going to release an SNES game in 2013.

Indie devs riding on the retro train cant get lower than this. :(
They are re-releasing the Amiga game. The code, etc., is based off the original Amiga source code. It's also, according to the Eurogamer interview the original team who are doing this. These aren't just some indie devs riding the retro train. These are (apparently) the original devs trying to bring back a cult classic.
Funny.
Leviathan Warships was on one of the 666 deals and it's not there now.
BUT you can still buy it at the sale price of $2.49.
Artki: Funny.
Leviathan Warships was on one of the 666 deals and it's not there now.
BUT you can still buy it at the sale price of $2.49.
....Which is out of stock.....;(
One quick pointer - the 10% discount code (GMG10-VTTCS-VYH18) only works on ONE item in your cart, so don't buy more than one game at a time. Don't even put that second in your cart, you can only remove it by waiting for the cart to tip itself over in 15 minutes. Ah, now I remember why I seldom go to GMG..

At any rate, it's interesting to see Papo & Yo knocked down to $4.59 already.
Metro Last Light just went on 33% sale on GG &euro;33.47/ 43K BLC / &pound;23.42/ 35K BLC
Post edited July 08, 2013 by dyscode
dyscode: Metro Last Light just went on 33% sale on GG &euro;33.47/ 43K BLC / &pound;23.42/ 35K BLC
Still about 25% cheaper at Simply Games (&pound;15 / ~$23).
dyscode: Metro Last Light just went on 33% sale on GG &euro;33.47/ 43K BLC / &pound;23.42/ 35K BLC
PenguinJim: Still about 25% cheaper at Simply Games (&pound;15 / ~$23).
drastic how they manage to undercut everybody.
Summersale at http://www.gamersgate.com/

No outstanding deals at the moment as it seems (f.i. Risen 2 at 50%, was much cheaper 2 days ago) but I guess they plan to offer their best deals (read - price glitches) during the Steam summersale :)
Nelvin: Summersale at http://www.gamersgate.com/

No outstanding deals at the moment as it seems (f.i. Risen 2 at 50%, was much cheaper 2 days ago) but I guess they plan to offer their best deals (read - price glitches) during the Steam summersale :)
A few days before the Steam one...
Ah yes im looking forward to GG's 'glitches' ;)
Post edited July 08, 2013 by nijuu
PenguinJim: Still about 25% cheaper at Simply Games (&pound;15 / ~$23).
dyscode: drastic how they manage to undercut everybody.
Are they a legit store? Their URL and generally feel of site screams key reseller.
dyscode: drastic how they manage to undercut everybody.
bansama: Are they a legit store? Their URL and generally feel of site screams key reseller.
It looks and feels like a simple key reseller but prices look a tad high for place reselling keys from RU or other cheap locations.....
One or two reviews on google seem to indicate they need some form of verification.... probably the giveaway...
http://www.trustpilot.com/review/simplycdkeys.com?page=2 -- dunno how useful these customer reviews are
Post edited July 08, 2013 by nijuu
Nelvin: Summersale at http://www.gamersgate.com/

What a ridiculous price for Omerta given the sale they had here. I guess this'll kind of confirm the price will stay up on Steam as well for the Summer sale, it's still on full release price there. Kind of a strange judgement to let it go that low on GOG and keep it so high on other retailers. Perhaps they consider the DRM-free version to be worth less? ;)

I guess it could still get a 75%
Post edited July 08, 2013 by Pheace