It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Skunk: 75% off on GamersGate? About damn time! Thanks, pal.
I was waiting on that deal since forever. Good thing the email alert worked this time.
GG's Eve Online Starter Pack at / [url=http://www.gamersgate.co.uk/DD-EVEOGESP/eve-online-starter-pack-gallente-explorer?caff=2157851]£3.24 is a good deal - I don't think this has even been 50% off before, let alone 75%.

Jurassic Park and Batman AC: GOTY? We've seen far cheaper prices than those before! :P Although Batman AC: GOTY is just GFWL at GG, as opposed to Steam AND GFWL, in case that floats your boat.
This seems like a good deal for someone looking for Oblivion, right?

The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion® Game of the Year Edition Deluxe, 66% off on Nuuvem
Oh my God, it's full of stars...
dyscode: Oh my God, it's full of stars...
I guess I wasn't the only one to notice the page number.
dyscode: Oh my God, it's full of stars...
Smannesman: I guess I wasn't the only one to notice the page number.
801?
Smannesman: I guess I wasn't the only one to notice the page number.
amok: 801?
If you haven't tried the GOG forums on a mobile device, let me tell you that the page numeration is highly dependent on your device. Or maybe it's the display rez? At any rate, this forum doesn't appreciably change layout for different screens, but the posts per page are monkeyed about a lot.
Post edited July 13, 2013 by pen_sq
amok: 801?
pen_sq: If you haven't tried the GOG forums on a mobile device, let me tell you that the page numeration is highly dependent on your device. Or maybe it's the display rez? At any rate, this forum doesn't appreciably change layout for different screens, but the posts per page are monkeyed about a lot.
I have, and you can also change how many posts you want to display on one page it in the settings.
ABH20: Gala Store has a big sale on, but it's pretty much the usual suspects. Worth mentioning though that if you use Gala Points in many cases the price winds up being lower than the Steam Sale price.
Chaos on Deponia is the cheapest ive seen it so far..... anyone else using the latest shockwave and finding its crashing on the IG store page?

Are any of the Jagged Alliance BIA dlc worth looking at?
Post edited July 13, 2013 by nijuu
pen_sq: If you haven't tried the GOG forums on a mobile device, let me tell you that the page numeration is highly dependent on your device. Or maybe it's the display rez? At any rate, this forum doesn't appreciably change layout for different screens, but the posts per page are monkeyed about a lot.
amok: I have, and you can also change how many posts you want to display on one page it in the settings.
Bah, it's a lot more fun when GoG changes the pagination for you and you're trying to sync between desktop and mobile browsers. I had no idea that there was an actual setting for it, thanks for the tip! Weird as heck that a forum would do this, but at least there is a way out now.
Looking through some of the Gamersgate drm free games on sale, anyone played Experiment 112? Sounds kinda different based on the reviews...
ABH20: Gala Store has a big sale on, but it's pretty much the usual suspects. Worth mentioning though that if you use Gala Points in many cases the price winds up being lower than the Steam Sale price.
nijuu: Chaos on Deponia is the cheapest ive seen it so far..... anyone else using the latest shockwave and finding its crashing on the IG store page?
Yeah, I was checking the sales out last night and shockwave kept crashing.
nijuu: Chaos on Deponia is the cheapest ive seen it so far..... anyone else using the latest shockwave and finding its crashing on the IG store page?
CymTyr: Yeah, I was checking the sales out last night and shockwave kept crashing.
mine too,
but it does not keep me from using it. I just clicked away the message and used it normally.
BTW I am just using Flash.

amok: I have, and you can also change how many posts you want to display on one page it in the settings.
yes this kind of joke never worked for everybody, technically speaking :)
Post edited July 13, 2013 by dyscode
nijuu: Looking through some of the Gamersgate drm free games on sale, anyone played Experiment 112? Sounds kinda different based on the reviews...
Yes it is. Its very interesting but the controls or the system to control the character werent fun for me at all, because it was takin soo much time and was getting on my nerve...
OmegaX: It's not a daily deal but it wasn't on sale yesterday so I guess they are adding new games to the sale at the end of the week.
If I understood the GG newsletter correct, the games are only on sale for this week and there will be other ones on sale next week.