It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Pheace: GMG Summer Sale has started.

6 deals every 6 hours for 6 days
grviper: The current offer is Error 503 and guru meditation.
Theres a few items that appear to be on sale when you look. They will change every 6 hours so be quick if there is something you want:
Star Trek 66% off (£13.59),
Borderlands 2 & season pass (£9.99),
Resident Evil 6 (£9.99)
Lucius £4.99
Guns of Icurus £1.99
Killing Floor + DLCs

+ 10% off the Develish Deals GMG10-U49LX-GAE17
there is also a 25% off voucher knocking around too, but i think ONLY the 10% off one will work with these deals.
grviper: The current offer is Error 503 and guru meditation.
chezybezy: Theres a few items that appear to be on sale when you look. They will change every 6 hours so be quick if there is something you want:
Star Trek 66% off (£13.59),
Borderlands 2 & season pass (£9.99),
Resident Evil 6 (£9.99)
Lucius £4.99
Guns of Icurus £1.99
Killing Floor + DLCs

+ 10% off the Develish Deals GMG10-U49LX-GAE17
there is also a 25% off voucher knocking around too, but i think ONLY the 10% off one will work with these deals.
15€... :/
Alan13: 15€... :/
are you asking me something or mentioning an exchange rate / rip off / there not in $ prices? or have i made a mistake somewhere which is more likely than the first two?
im genuinely asking btw.
Post edited July 01, 2013 by chezybezy
If someone hasn't an account yet on GMG, use this link to register and you should gain 2€ after the first purchase (and me too).
I don't know if this work now, but hey, if works it's good.

Lol, I didn't put the link XD

http://www.greenmangaming.com/?gmgr=lolafiwe
Post edited July 01, 2013 by Punished_Snake
chezybezy: are you asking me something or mentioning an exchange rate / rip off / there not in $ prices? or have i made a mistake somewhere which is more likely than the first two?
im genuinely asking btw.
Seems like grumbling about the price diversification by location. By exchange rate, 9.99 GBP are 11.67 EUR.
chezybezy: are you asking me something or mentioning an exchange rate / rip off / there not in $ prices? or have i made a mistake somewhere which is more likely than the first two?
im genuinely asking btw.
The-Business: Seems like grumbling about the price diversification by location. By exchange rate, 9.99 GBP are 11.67 EUR.
awh cool. well cool for me not messing up. not for that exchange rate! mind you guess it could be worse, right???
Pheace: GMG Summer Sale has started.

6 deals every 6 hours for 6 days

Killing Floor -66%
Resident Evil 6 -50%
Star Trek -66%
Borderlands 2 + Season Pass -75%
Guns of Icarus -80%
Lucius -75%

Extra 10% off with the code GMG10-U49LX-GAE17 (this is EU, might be different elsewhere)
Is anyone else getting screwed on this? Every time I put something to my cart it adds 2-4 extra copies... also it seems pretty hell bent on this since it won't go to my cat it just goes immediately to trying to purchase.
Post edited July 01, 2013 by noliveking
im genuinely asking btw.
15€ is more like 10 pounds, its a good deal but not as great as in UK...
Post edited July 01, 2013 by Alan13
*sigh* Amazon summer sale, GMG Summer Sale, GOG Summer sale, and still it's pretty damn quiet

picked up 2 copies of Borderlands 2 + Season Pass on GMG yesterday, hope for a sale on the 2 character DLC soon. Tempted by Omerta again but still waiting on that one.
Post edited July 02, 2013 by Pheace
Pheace: *sigh* Amazon summer sale, GMG Summer Sale, GOG Summer sale, and still it's pretty damn quiet

picked up 2 copies of Borderlands 2 + Season Pass on GMG yesterday, hope for a sale on the 2 character DLC soon. Tempted by Omerta again but still waiting on that one.
I think Amazon has the Psycho pack for 50% off.
Unfortunately I don't have a debit/credit card or I would've gotten it myself to complete my BL2.
Pheace: *sigh* Amazon summer sale, GMG Summer Sale, GOG Summer sale, and still it's pretty damn quiet

Smannesman: I think Amazon has the Psycho pack for 50% off.
Unfortunately I don't have a debit/credit card or I would've gotten it myself to complete my BL2.
Mechromancer pack too it seems, gah... don't really feel like spending $20 to get them (need them twice for coop, I think) >.<
Post edited July 02, 2013 by Pheace
Maybe noteworthy of the Amazon sale (if not much else at it) is
NeverEnd 2D Adventure / RPG for $2.50
there may be trouble with Win7, though, since the game is quite old.

It's got a very decent review on JustAdventure where you can also get a DEMO.
Post edited July 02, 2013 by dyscode
Far Cry 3 Deluxe Edition for &pound;12.50

Other games on sale as part of the 666 Sale are repeats because of the site hardly working when they were on.

Edit: Not actually sure if it activates on Steam or not. Going to find that out first.
Post edited July 02, 2013 by Endzville
dyscode: Maybe noteworthy of the Amazon sale (if not much else at it) is
NeverEnd 2D Adventure / RPG for $2.50
there may be trouble with Win7, though, since the game is quite old.

It's got a very decent review on JustAdventure where you can also get a DEMO.
Not sure it's DRM free, though. IIRC, it requires the old amazon game client.
Endzville: Far Cry 3 Deluxe Edition for &pound;12.50

Other games on sale as part of the 666 Sale are repeats because of the site hardly working when they were on.

Edit: Not actually sure if it activates on Steam or not. Going to find that out first.
I'm fairly sure it doesn't, I think the only copy that activates on Steam is the one you get from Steam.