It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

nijuu: How long was it glitched?
dyscode: not very long.
and Mass Effect Triology?caff=1869351 is 50% for $20 off on GG. US ONLY
wow thats pretty good for that price.
chezybezy: wow thats pretty good for that price.
Mind you that pack still misses most DLC.
chezybezy: wow thats pretty good for that price.
Pheace: Mind you that pack still misses most DLC.
oh good, feel much better! thankyou!
dyscode: not very long.
and Mass Effect Triology?caff=1869351 is 50% for $20 off on GG. US ONLY

Amalur Collection is 75% for $7.49, US ONLY

Tomb Raider 2013 is $17.49, -56% on Amazon.com
yinan: I interest with Amalur Collection, Sadly that game region lock from me here...Anyone care to help me get it?
I am in Australia and can log into my Gamersgate account to purchase it using a US web proxy. I would have bought it if it wasn't on Origin :( So yeah, use a site like http://www.uswebproxy.com/ and grab it yourself :)
yinan: I interest with Amalur Collection, Sadly that game region lock from me here...Anyone care to help me get it?
Tarnicus: I am in Australia and can log into my Gamersgate account to purchase it using a US web proxy. I would have bought it if it wasn't on Origin :( So yeah, use a site like http://www.uswebproxy.com/ and grab it yourself :)
Already made a great deal with dyscode for Amalur Coll ++++ Rep and thanks for anybody willingly to help me get this games + Rep all....
Post edited July 09, 2013 by yinan
Tarnicus: I am in Australia and can log into my Gamersgate account to purchase it using a US web proxy. I would have bought it if it wasn't on Origin :( So yeah, use a site like http://www.uswebproxy.com/ and grab it yourself :)
yinan: Already made a great deal with dyscode for Amalur Coll ++++ Rep and thanks for anybody willingly to help me get this games + Rep all....
glad to help you out. :)
The-Business: Matrix Games weekly deal:
Battlefront: $19.99
John Tiller's Campaign Series: $19.99
Oh man, i dont know if i will buy anything from Matrix games at this rate. So, should i buy these two grognard wargames, or 4 sets(!!) of every game thats distantly related to the Command and Conquer universe?

btw
[url=http://www.gamersgate.com/DD-SABW/steel-armor-blaze-of-war?caff:ALLYOURSOULAREBELONGTOME]Steel Armor: Blaze of War is $6.80/£5.10/€6.80 at Gamersgate[/url]
I think its the best price it had so far. Did GG sell it for less?
Steam Summersale the 11th seems to have been confirmed by some Steam wallet deal the Russians are getting if they pay through a certain service.

Not that it's surprising to many anymore that thursday was going to be the day.
Pheace: Steam Summersale the 11th seems to have been confirmed by some Steam wallet deal the Russians are getting if they pay through a certain service.

I'm surprised, astonished even.
Pheace: Steam Summersale the 11th seems to have been confirmed by some Steam wallet deal the Russians are getting if they pay through a certain service.

and midweek sale is Half-Life 2. 75%

HL2 sale, Russian promo... This can only mean Half-Life 3 will be announced soon. My bet: the last day of the sale.

PS:
Ring Runner is 33%+, €8 off on & [url=http://www.greenmangaming.com/s/de/en/pc/games/shooter/ring-runner-flight-sages/]GMG (requires Capsule to D/L & Play)
plus GMG has new 20% voucher GMG20-F202F-UI40F
Post edited July 09, 2013 by dyscode

dyscode: and midweek sale is Half-Life 2. 75%
Yeah, putting a Valve game on sale is easy empty filler, while all them third parties get lined up for the Steam Summer Sale Smorgasbord.

Ring Runner is 33%+, €8 off on Desura & GMG (requires Capsule to D/L & Play)
I heard it was also on sale at something old something. The DRM was something called "ƒreë", possibly a Starforce variant.
Post edited July 09, 2013 by pen_sq
dyscode: Ring Runner is 33%+, €8 off on Desura & GMG (requires Capsule to D/L & Play)
pen_sq: I heard it was also on sale at something old something. The DRM was something called "ƒreë", possibly a Starforce variant.
oh, that site, it floats only on my edge of consciousness.

oops, missed that twitter feed... ;)
It's also on GG. for €$10.14
high rated
3089, the sequel to 3079, is having a "Pay what you want" sale @ indiegamestand.com

3089 is a futuristic, 3D action RPG featuring procedurally generated terrain, enemies, quests, items & more. It is like a mix of Borderlands & Minecraft.

You can read more about 3089 and how it compares with 3079 here: 3089game.wordpress.com/features/

Thanks guys & I hope you enjoy it,
- Phr00t
phr00t: 3089, the sequel to 3079, is having a "Pay what you want" sale @ indiegamestand.com

3089 is a futuristic, 3D action RPG featuring procedurally generated terrain, enemies, quests, items & more. It is like a mix of Borderlands & Minecraft.

You can read more about 3089 and how it compares with 3079 here: 3089game.wordpress.com/features/

- Phr00t
Hello Phr00t,
nice to have you here!
I alrady posted 3 days ago about your IGS deal.
Congrats, first to _your_ great game and then to the fact that yours is the first game on IGS that gets a 4th day on sale, if I am seeing it correctly.

cheers :D
phr00t: 3089, the sequel to 3079, is having a "Pay what you want" sale @ indiegamestand.com

- Phr00t
Welcome!