It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Gonchi: Heh. I'm just saying, right now is probably the last time to sell FM13 before the "I'll just wait for FM14" mindset kicks in.
And I like this :D The same goes with Magic The Gathering - every year there's a new game, so the old one gets discounted. And I buy the older one, there's no hurry for me. Especially because I don't care for multiplayer.
Post edited May 25, 2013 by keeveek
some one already mentioned [url=http://store.indiegala.com/index.php/active-deals/arcania.html ]Acrania [/url]being 80% off in the Indie Gala Store?

next 19hrs for $4, Steam Key.
Post edited May 25, 2013 by dyscode
Pheace: They really keep throwing the Anthology on sale over on GG.
sometimes they don't know what they are doing
Pheace: They really keep throwing the Anthology on sale over on GG.
nijuu: sometimes they don't know what they are doing
Now that the games are owned by Hasbro, being confused just comes naturally.
Post edited May 25, 2013 by pen_sq
nijuu: sometimes they don't know what they are doing
pen_sq: Now that the games are owned by Hasbro, being confused just comes naturally.
That and GG seems to follow Steam sales a lot.. sometimes they just throw any repeats up.Maybe they need more money? ;)
So about that Secret World deal on amazon, anyone played the game?

Having tried loads of MMOs in my earlier youth and having spent most of my time on WoW, I'm over MMOs for a couple of years now. But this one seems really interesting, people say it's very story oriented and the quests are actually involving and interesting instead of mind-numbing and done while masturbating at a Tolkien book?

Would love some perspective from people who have played it.
Post edited May 25, 2013 by Profanity
Profanity: So about that Secret World deal on amazon, anyone played the game?

Having tried loads of MMOs in my earlier youth and having spent most of my time on WoW, I'm over MMOs for a couple of years now. But this one seems really interesting, people say it's very story oriented and the quests are actually involving and interesting instead of mind-numbing and done while masturbating at a Tolkien book?

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/gaming_deals_thread/post38938

someone asked same question a few pages back
Post edited May 25, 2013 by nijuu
Profanity: So about that Secret World deal on amazon, anyone played the game?

Very good dialog, great puzzles, good voice acting, bad facial animation, good body language animation, generic combat.

Very good game overall.
149 Games of the Anuman Catalog went on 50% Sale on GG.

Among them the P&C adventures
Sinking Island, which is actually really good, for €$5, DRM FREE

the Syberia Collection incl. Sy1, Sy2 and Amerzone for €$15, DRM Free
Post edited May 25, 2013 by dyscode
dyscode: 149 Games of the Anuman Catalog went on 50% Sale on GG.
Niiiiiiice. Thanks for the heads up!
dyscode: the Syberia Collection incl. Sy1, Sy2 and Amerzone for €$15, DRM Free
Regarding this, you can actually get the games a bit cheaper if you buy The Syberia Bundle Pack at $7.50 then Amerzone - The Explorer Legacy by itself at $4.98.
I'm not sure how many console gamers we have here, but if anyone's after some MS points, you can get a 1200MSP code for US$5 from the MS store at the moment. Try one of the following codes at checkout:

XboxEMWAuhadm39mh
XboxEMWAzfxgnb8rz
XboxEMWAi6qe7dymd
XboxEMWA6vjbdogho

(When they're gone, they're gone)

It didn't work with a UK account I was using, but switching to my US account did the trick; I paid with Paypal. The points'll probably be US-region-locked, too. For reference, 1600MSP retails for US$20 but can often be obtained for US$16, so for 1200MSP, anything less than $12 is A Good Price™. :)

And, yes, OBVIOUSLY this is just a trick by "M$" to make us stockpile points so that we still have leftovers next year and need to buy the One in order to spend them. </tinhat>
Post edited May 26, 2013 by PenguinJim
Moto Racer Collection is also discounted on GG. Comes with DotEmu installers.
GamersGate's Daily Deal: Overlords Complete Pack (I, II &amp; Raising Hell): 4.99 EUR (-75%), Steam, rating 4.5/5

grviper's MotoRacer Collection: 7.50 EUR (-50%), DRM unknown
Post edited May 26, 2013 by The-Business
The-Business: DRM unknown
None on MR1, 2 and 3, they are DotEmu releases. DRM on 15th Anniversary is also unlikely - GG doesn't give any keys with the purchase.