It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

dirtyharry50: I'd grab this if the other Drakensang games were in it too. Maybe they'll come along with the bonuses. Patrician IV and Bloodbowl Legends may be enjoyable as well. Fairy Bloom Freesia looked kind of cool too.
It is unlikely the other drakensang games will be in there, due to rights issues outside US.
dirtyharry50: Bloodbowl Legends may be enjoyable as well.
JMich: Let me point out that there is a GOG league as well, in case you wish to play a few games with other GOGers.
Oh, that is cool. Thanks for pointing that out. I think I recall noticing a thread about that before now that you mention it.
dirtyharry50: I'd grab this if the other Drakensang games were in it too. Maybe they'll come along with the bonuses. Patrician IV and Bloodbowl Legends may be enjoyable as well. Fairy Bloom Freesia looked kind of cool too.
amok: It is unlikely the other drakensang games will be in there, due to rights issues outside US.
Oh, well. It is still quite a good deal by the looks of things for only 5 bucks. If I really liked Drakensang, when I got around to playing it, there's always Steam sales for the others.
Post edited May 14, 2013 by dirtyharry50
dyscode:
Thanks for the expanded explanation regarding the DA pack DRM. Good to know.
CymTyr: Sacred 2 Gold Edition, Steam key, from GMG: http://www.greenmangaming.com/s/us/en/pc/games/rpgs/sacred-2-gold-edition/

On sale 66% off, or 6 dollars and some change here in the US.
I cant remember the previous conversation but can this version run without steam running?
CymTyr: Sacred 2 Gold Edition, Steam key, from GMG: http://www.greenmangaming.com/s/us/en/pc/games/rpgs/sacred-2-gold-edition/

On sale 66% off, or 6 dollars and some change here in the US.
nijuu: I cant remember the previous conversation but can this version run without steam running?
No, I've tested it and though it might be possible with ini tweaks etc, by default if you double click the game icon in the directory it launches steam.
nijuu: I cant remember the previous conversation but can this version run without steam running?
CymTyr: No, I've tested it and though it might be possible with ini tweaks etc, by default if you double click the game icon in the directory it launches steam.
Ugh. Thanks :)
high rated
Giltonnam: Heads up! Seems that Groupees Topware GoG codes expire today (5/14), so make sure to use them before they expire!
I wasn't aware that there was a time limit on the codes. That is a shame as I have no possible way of downloading them today :(

Ah well I just tested one and it worked still(but do not have the data limit to grab). SO enjoy people if these still work :)

Redeem here: https://secure.zuxxez.com/shop_new/

Pirates of Black Cove - 3GCX-KPNC-BLYV-4THS
Jagged Alliance 2: Wildfire - 0WO8I-4RENU-I4D2X-3VF7Z
Knights and Merchants: The Peasant's Rebellion - 4OQR-TDFD-WAQK-4DWK
World War 3: Black Gold - AJT9-WMMR-H36U-TMT2
NR but awesome +rep
Giltonnam: Heads up! Seems that Groupees Topware GoG codes expire today (5/14), so make sure to use them before they expire!
Tarnicus: I wasn't aware that there was a time limit on the codes. That is a shame as I have no possible way of downloading them today :(

Ah well I just tested one and it worked still(but do not have the data limit to grab). SO enjoy people if these still work :)

If you redeem on GoG then they won't expire, they'll be added to your account. Also, redeemed pirates of black cove :) thanks!
Tarnicus: World War 3: Black Gold - AJT9-WMMR-H36U-TMT2
redeemed this one, thank you and +1 :)
Today on GG.US EA WEEK all Mass Effect on GG is 75% Off, requires Origin
Mass Effect 3 DLX (incl. From Ashes DLC, which is quite essential IMHO) $10.18

Mass Effect 2 is $5, can be activated on Origin.
While the DLX version of ME 2, on the other hand isn't worth it at all, if you are not a 'Collector' - hahaha.

I still have a copy of ME 2 from GG I will let got for 4000BLC.

Mass Effect 1 for $5, SecuRom, it's said it can be activated on Origin if you contact EA support.

and on Desura
Eight Days In Convoke is 50% off €1.49
8.3 Rating
Post edited May 15, 2013 by dyscode
dyscode: Today all Mass Effect on GG is 75% Off, requires Origin
Mass Effect 3 DLX (incl. From Ashes DLC, which is quite essential IMHO) $10.18

Mass Effect 2 is $5, can be activated on Origin.
While the DLX version of ME 2, on the other hand isn't worth it at all, if you are not a 'Collector' - hahaha.

I still have a copy of ME 2 from GG I will let got for 4000BLC.

Mass Effect 1 for $5, SecuRom, it's said it can be activated on Origin if you contact EA support.
this may be part of the US only EA sale

edit - the UK prices are normal
Post edited May 15, 2013 by amok
amok: this may be part of the US only EA sale

edit - the UK prices are normal
I already wrote it yesterday that the GG EA WEEK sale was US only, so I left it out today, thought it was clear, sorry :)

Also:
Amazon.com has a [url=http://www.amazon.com/gp/search/ref=pe_174800_29777050_pe_button/?rh=i%3Aaps&hidden-keywords=B004D4YDNE|B004D4YDPC|B005XAYPR6|B00634BAGK|B00634BCEA|B00634BIFI|B006BEZQRG|B006YVXDYE|B006YVXFAG|B006YVXHTK|B006YVXJCU|B007681BQQ|B007977HM6|B007978UHW|B008FPUWZU|B008FPV3VW|B008FPV4N4|B008FPV5IS|B008FPV6CS|B008FPV754|B008FPV7R2|B008FPV88U|B00906A1HM|B00A9XQ890|B00B4EUC0E|B00CMSCT8E|B00CMSCT8Y|B00CMSCTGQ|B006YVXGJQ|B007ALBQQY|B008FPV3A8|B008MOZ7B8|B00904XVS0|B00904Y7TC|B0091UYJ66|B0091UYT1G|B009SCTK1Q|B00A9XQ840|B00AFDKCNM|B00BJ92T46&suppress-ve=1&ie=UTF8]Rockstar Sale[/url], all 50% off with add. $5 credit for other Rockstar titles.
Post edited May 15, 2013 by dyscode
Tarnicus: I wasn't aware that there was a time limit on the codes. That is a shame as I have no possible way of downloading them today :(

Got the knights and merchants one. Sure this is legal to share ?
Official statement from a Groupees rep was that sharing different platform keys was OK by them.