It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

nijuu: Who hasnt got it by now? ;).....
You called ? :p
ne_zavarj: You called ? :p
Who, who doesn't always wait for people to gift him stuff, hasn't got it by now? ;) .....
Pheace: Who, who doesn't always wait for people to gift him stuff, hasn't got it by now? ;) .....
tsk , tsk , tsk
dyscode: Indeed. That takes the DRM Pain away a bit. :)

BTW:
9 pages of great deals in the Indie Gala Store:

http://store.indiegala.com/index.php/active-deals.html?p=1

and $3.43 for the Dwarf Bundle, Special Easter price until midnight.
http://www.indiegala.com
BTA got évén lower $3,39
Post edited March 31, 2013 by lorek
lorek: BTA got évén lower $3,39
How is Nosferatu?
The only game in the Bundle I am slightly interested in?
lorek: BTA got évén lower $3,39
dyscode: How is Nosferatu?
you realise you could get it for a low as 0.01$ right?
mind you im the same ill still ask no matter the price
Post edited March 31, 2013 by chezybezy
Humble Store Super Hexagon for $0.99
dyscode: How is Nosferatu?
chezybezy: you realise you could get it for a low as 0.01$ right?
right, a bad game is a bad game, even if it's free. And I never pay less than $1 :)
Aniki: Humble Store Super Hexagon for $0.99
Wow talk about devaluing a game thats been bundled recently. Dev must either be crazy or desperate for sales....or slight possibility HiB cant get many of the other devs to sell at $0.99 right now. Could be any reason..
chezybezy: you realise you could get it for a low as 0.01$ right?
dyscode: right, a bad game is a bad game, even if it's free. And I never pay less than $1 :)
The odd thing is, when that bundle came out, i swear i saw that game already listed for me plus the F-777 album on my profile ....without paying for it. strange...
Post edited March 31, 2013 by nijuu
nijuu: Wow talk about devaluing a game thats been bundled recently. Dev must either be crazy or desperate for sales....or slight possibility HiB cant get many of the other devs to sell at $0.99 right now. Could be any reason..
I don't see why a 66% off sale on the HIB store should be too surprising, it has been that price just recently directly on Steam as well during the Indie Game sale. And we seem to have that a lot, sales on different stores one after the other.
nijuu: Wow talk about devaluing a game thats been bundled recently. Dev must either be crazy or desperate for sales....or slight possibility HiB cant get many of the other devs to sell at $0.99 right now. Could be any reason..
uqblf: I don't see why a 66% off sale on the HIB store should be too surprising, it has been that price just recently directly on Steam as well during the Indie Game sale. And we seem to have that a lot, sales on different stores one after the other.
Yeah noticed that too. They take turns (Lego has been another one). Quite disappointing if thats the way they are going - going to be endless repeats no matter the deal :/.
dyscode: right, a bad game is a bad game, even if it's free. And I never pay less than $1 :)
nijuu: The odd thing is, when that bundle came out, i swear i saw that game already listed for me plus the F-777 album on my profile ....without paying for it. strange...
Eh 1 buck is the price on android phones as well. I am not going to complain about price parity in this case.
Metro 2033 is $15 (25%) off on Amazon
Post edited March 31, 2013 by cmdr_flashheart
cmdr_flashheart: Metro 2033 is $15 (25%) off on Amazon
hmmm...i am pretty sure you can find a cheap/free copy if you look fairly easily=)
cmdr_flashheart: Metro 2033 is $15 (25%) off on Amazon
misfire200: hmmm...i am pretty sure you can find a cheap/free copy if you look fairly easily=)
Waaaa? Please tell me how :)

I am looking for PC downloads, and I missed out on the facebook free copy deal.
Post edited March 31, 2013 by cmdr_flashheart