It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

GabiMoro: Humble weekly sale:
Pay $1 or more for:
Darksiders
Red Faction: Armageddon
Pay above average ($7,72 right now) for:
Darksiders 2
Red Faction: Guerrilla
https://www.humblebundle.com/weekly
dyscode: wow now $1 cheaper!
Many will have those games already....
GabiMoro: Humble weekly sale:
Pay $1 or more for:
Darksiders
Red Faction: Armageddon
Pay above average ($7,72 right now) for:
Darksiders 2
Red Faction: Guerrilla
https://www.humblebundle.com/weekly
Snickersnack: Those are all fantastic games. Unfortunately Darksiders 2 has a mountain of DLC which this sale does not seem to include. Among them, Death Rides, Argul's Tomb, Abyssal Forge, and Demon Lord Belial are all fun extra missions/ dungeons but not $40+ fun. While they're not necessary for the story, DS2 will be a smaller game*.

One second thought, Abyssal Forge and Demon Lord Belial were unstable for me before applying a fan patch. Maybe this is a good thing. :/

*Those DLC might add 10 hours for a normal player.
I have all the DLC from that DS bundle a while back (havent added them yet). Im aware of those story based DLC, what happens if you add the weapon based ones to the game?. Can they be turned off? (dont want to be overpowered during the game)
pseudonarne: humble bundle mobile

(all the games seem new unless I forgot a bit, but not sure how its different than humble bundle android though)
Doesnt look like your get bonus steamkeys with this either (for those who place an important on that)
Post edited March 26, 2013 by nijuu
... what the crap? Resident Evil 6 shows up on Origin for me. For $299 Pesos.

THAT'S LESS THAN THIRTY DOLLARS. Dang!

Also, Witcher 2's $10 USD for me. Witcher 1 is $4 USD.
Post edited March 26, 2013 by Foxhack
wormholewizards: The Sims meet football (soccer), equal to Lords of Football

15% off for pre-purchase on Gamers Gate, alternatively you can pre-purchase directly from the official store but without any incentive.

The game itself probably a budget title, but i'm willing to bite and pre-order it just because my love on the sports. Been playing too much footie games since more than a decade ago. I want to try something fresh and more casual.

Edit: Just did a bit of research Gianluca Vialli, the Italian legend is the consultant for the publisher and endorse the game. Maybe it's just a marketing ploy, but can't say i'm not tempted.
Q&A with Gianluca Vialli very humble and down to earth.
Got to wonder how this game will differentiate itself from FM (light years ahead of other football sims) enough to make any impact....???
Snickersnack: Death Rides
PenutBrittle: Don't bother with this one. It sounds like actual content as opposed to weapons, but it's actually four sub-MMO fetch quests that add literally zero enjoyment to the game.

Kill flies until you gather 6 random drops. That's the kind of thing we're talking about. Ugh.

The other major DLCs are added as separate campaigns you can beat during or after the game, and are a somewhat better value.
That seems a little harsh. It's trivial to deconstruct the mechanics of any game element if you want to bash it. I only mentioned Death Rides because I thought it added a little flavor to the main campaign (I thought the guardian bit was cool). You'd practically have to go out of your way to fail the minor kill 'X' portion of Death Rides as all the necessary opponents are obstacles encountered during the early story missions. It's totally optional.

Is Death Rides worth $6.99? NO. Is it worth the 50 cents you might pay for it in a bundle with the other quest/ dungeon dlc like you could during the Christmas sales? Sure. But different strokes to different folks.
nijuu: I have all the DLC from that DS bundle a while back (havent added them yet). Im aware of those story based DLC, what happens if you add the weapon based ones to the game?. Can they be turned off? (dont want to be overpowered during the game)
The weapon dlc becomes available to you via serpent shaped statues found in towns. Random people in the world become aware of Death's quest and send items to aid him or curry his favor. I don't think the dlc can be turned off but you don't have to collect the equipment* and it can be sold or dropped if you do. The equipment has level requirements and will become obsolete at some point. It does not be appear to be epic, but it seems usable and might look nice. I'm thinking the DLC might be valuable if a player wants to avoid sorting/ crafting loot as much as possible or wants to play the game with equipment that is consistent between different play-throughs. That's just a guess though.

If you want to avoid the equipment but participate in the optional 'Crucible' battle arena, be sure to fish your pass out of the serpent statue. I think that's the only thing besides equipment dlc that you get from the statues.

*I justified not collecting them during my play-through by a Horseman not trusting any of the senders due to natural antagonism with their factions or general mistrust.
Snickersnack: That seems a little harsh
Here's what it is:

3 Quests to collect items in dungeons that are directly on your path and require zero optional effort.
1 Quest to make a MacGuffin, which is "deliver this note" then kill any enemies anywhere until six things drop.
1 Quest to kill six hidden reskinned enemies. The only remotely "deep" quest, but still trash compared to the side quests of the base game.

If you enjoyed it, that's great, but once I realized that I actually paid extra for the worst quests in the game it put me off the whole game entirely. Even at 50 cents I would be mad, but even on sale it's still over two bucks.

What guardian bit are you talking about? You mean reassembling Oren? That's in the base game, only his follow-up is DLC (the Lodestone).
Post edited March 26, 2013 by PenutBrittle
Snickersnack: That seems a little harsh
PenutBrittle: Here's what it is:

3 Quests to collect items in dungeons that are directly on your path and require zero optional effort.
1 Quest to make a MacGuffin, which is "deliver this note" then kill any enemies anywhere until six things drop.
1 Quest to kill six hidden reskinned enemies. The only remotely "deep" quest, but still trash compared to the side quests of the base game.

If you enjoyed it, that's great, but once I realized that I actually paid extra for the worst quests in the game it put me off the whole game entirely. Even at 50 cents I would be mad, but even on sale it's still over two bucks.

What guardian bit are you talking about? You mean reassembling Oren? That's in the base game, only his follow-up is DLC (the Lodestone).
Oren's in the base game? I take that back then. I felt he added a lot to the exploration of the starting world map. He seems kind of pointless without the lodestone though.
nijuu: Got to wonder how this game will differentiate itself from FM (light years ahead of other football sims) enough to make any impact....???
I think it will be different. This game won't have much depth and variable as FM because it isn't supposed to be a managerial sim. The main selling point is the off the pitch, player life stuff like that. I guess it pretty casual, not to be taken seriously. However it still need depth or else it will get old pretty quick (just like the infamous Omerta).

Since it's somewhat a budget title, i don't expect it will set the genre afire. I'm incline to get the game, hopefully it can keep me company until the next iteration of Pro Evolution Soccer.
nijuu: Got to wonder how this game will differentiate itself from FM (light years ahead of other football sims) enough to make any impact....???
wormholewizards: I think it will be different. This game won't have much depth and variable as FM because it isn't supposed to be a managerial sim. The main selling point is the off the pitch, player life stuff like that. I guess it pretty casual, not to be taken seriously. However it still need depth or else it will get old pretty quick (just like the infamous Omerta).

Since it's somewhat a budget title, i don't expect it will set the genre afire. I'm incline to get the game, hopefully it can keep me company until the next iteration of Pro Evolution Soccer.
I agree their, it will definitely need some depth...if all it is they have like three things to do then it will suck. But if they actually have a wide range of options for each player then that could be interesting. It will definitely depend on the variability and the implementation of the off the field gameplay that will either make this game good or bad. It will not be able to be in the same ballpark as FM in regards to on field playability.
Not a game but BlitzPlus (Game Programming) is free for a limited time (usually $59)

[url= http://www.blitzbasic.com/Products/_index_.php ] http://www.blitzbasic.com/Products/_index_.php [/url]

Scroll down to BlitzPlus

BlitzPlus provides developers with a complete 2D programming solution for the PC. Utilising a BASIC/C hybrid language for use with its compiler, BlitzPlus is capable of creating any type of 2D program, with minimal development-time and with minimal hassle. Just run the included IDE (or use one of your own), type your code and your Windows executable file will be created
Post edited March 26, 2013 by Alfie3000
Game.co.uk Digital Download deals:

Football Manager 2013 (PC Games)£14.99

Aliens: Colonial Marines - Exclusive Extermination Edition £19.99 (but its £18.00 physical copy at Game if that helps any?)

Greenmangaming.com

75% off - Trainz Simulator 2012 6.24
50% off - King's Bounty: Warriors of the North £12.49
30% off - Euro Truck Simulator 2 £17.49

A lot of others are also on offer such as sim games etc.

The 20% off voucher should work along with the usual deals.
also i have a referral link for credit for us both - PM me if your interested.

i also HIGHLY recommend the RF:A game btw!!!
Post edited March 26, 2013 by chezybezy
chezybezy: Game.co.uk Digital Download deals:

Football Manager 2013 (PC Games)£14.99

Aliens: Colonial Marines - Exclusive Extermination Edition £19.99 (but its £18.00 physical copy at Game if that helps any?)

Greenmangaming.com

75% off - Trainz Simulator 2012 6.24
50% off - King's Bounty: Warriors of the North £12.49
30% off - Euro Truck Simulator 2 £17.49

A lot of others are also on offer such as sim games etc.

The 20% off voucher should work along with the usual deals.
also i have a referral link for credit for us both - PM me if your interested.

i also HIGHLY recommend the RF:A game btw!!!
Warriors of the North is currently a lot cheaper on indie gala store...$7.49 normal rate, with gala points down to $5.49

Euro Truck Simulator is $15.99 if you have enough gala points.
pseudonarne: humble bundle mobile

not sure how its different than humble bundle android though
JMich: No Mac/Win/Linux versions for one.
ah, so much smaller market then.

hib dropped their cross platform requirement for this bundle(both of them. mobile is android only, thq is windows only. mac and linux gets it on both, pc too on mobile)
dropped their drm requirement for the thq bundle(mobile is still drm free right? I'd assume yes but then again better not i suppose)

stop setting precedents hib :(
Post edited March 27, 2013 by pseudonarne
JMich: No Mac/Win/Linux versions for one.
pseudonarne: ah, so much smaller market then.

hib dropped their cross platform requirement for this bundle
dropped their drm requirement for the thq bundle
popcap is electronic arts so not even slightly indie....

When it comes to DRM THQ is the exception - company needed money, HiB the money grubbers they are (sorry but thats what for all intents and purposes it looks like), takes the opportunity to turn over what made them successful for the chase of almighty cash. It might be a precedent.It might be a once off. No way to know.
pseudonarne: ah, so much smaller market then.

hib dropped their cross platform requirement for this bundle
dropped their drm requirement for the thq bundle
popcap is electronic arts so not even slightly indie....

nijuu: When it comes to DRM THQ is the exception - company needed money, HiB the money grubbers they are (sorry but thats what for all intents and purposes it looks like), takes the opportunity to turn over what made them successful for the chase of almighty cash. It might be a precedent.It might be a once off. No way to know.
well...it may have been a money grab...but considering it was their second highest grossing and sold almost 900,000 copies it was a big success....if people hated it that much then i wonder how many of those who complained about it, still bought it=S. In fact by it doing so well, all bets are off on future humble bundles, the people have spoken.