It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The trick is just buy Steamworks games on Steam and other games other places. Keep as few barriers between you and your games as possible, so there's less negotiating when shit hits the fan.

Also don't be scared to crack games you bought. Seriously, no one gives a shit, not even publishers. They just act like they do to prevent muddying the legal waters of actual piracy.
Ok, so I bought Anno 1404 Gold on Green Man Gaming. I'm getting pretty slow download speed (surprise, surprise), so can anybody confirm if that version is patched or not? And if there are activation limits >.<

I had Anno 1404 base game in retail, but I couldn't pass on $3.50 deal on Gold version (I used voucher and traded in Beyond Divinity which is useless on GMG (not HD version))
Post edited March 05, 2013 by keeveek
just a couple today:

GreenManGaming:

Just Cause 2 75% off, £3.49 and the 20% voucher should apply too!
(great game this btw)

GAME.co.uk:
Digital Download Deals:

Tomb Raider Super Bundle £9.99 - STEAM
The Tomb Raider Super Bundle includes:
Tomb Raider (1996)
Tomb Raider II
Tomb Raider III
Tomb Raider IV: The Last Revelation
Tomb Raider V: Chronicles
Tomb Raider VI: The Angel of Darkness
Tomb Raider Anniversary
Tomb Raider Legend
Tomb Raider Underworld

Thief Collection £4.75 - STEAM
Includes:
Thief Gold
Thief II The Metal Age
Thief III Deadly Shadows

***THERE IS A WARNING ABOUT LAPTOP GRAPHICS FOR THIS ^ ***

Deus Ex Super Bundle £9.79 - STEAM
Includes:
Deus Ex: Game of the Year
Deus Ex: Invisible War
Deus Ex: Human Revolution
DLC: Explosive Mission
DLC: The Missing Link
DLC: Tactical Enhancement Pack
StingingVelvet: The trick is just buy Steamworks games on Steam and other games other places. Keep as few barriers between you and your games as possible, so there's less negotiating when shit hits the fan.

Also don't be scared to crack games you bought. Seriously, no one gives a shit, not even publishers. They just act like they do to prevent muddying the legal waters of actual piracy.
That's pretty much what I am doing these days: no need to buy Dead Rising or Batman on Steam as they are already GFWL. Buying them on Gamersgate allows me to need only GFWL, which is already too much.

Cracks are illegal but I also don't care when it comes to games I bought.
StingingVelvet: The trick is just buy Steamworks games on Steam and other games other places. Keep as few barriers between you and your games as possible, so there's less negotiating when shit hits the fan.

This!

While the latter one is a very sad outcome for missing official customer support (see Crysis).
Thanks for the feedback, guys. But then again, so many accounts everywhere T_T.
dyscode: Steam cannot provide add. activations because they have no control over the 3rd party DRM. eg. Games4Windows Live, Gameshield, ACT, SecuRom, whatever.
Well, if Valve wanted to, they could have put in a system to assign a new key should one be needed; just like GG do. But they choose not to. Most publishers/developers though will probably help provide a new key, or have a way of deactivating keys during uninstallation. Thankfully, I have yet to run out of activations on any Steam bought game that used third party DRM.
dyscode: Steam cannot provide add. activations because they have no control over the 3rd party DRM. eg. Games4Windows Live, Gameshield, ACT, SecuRom, whatever.
bansama: Well, if Valve wanted to, they could have put in a system to assign a new key should one be needed; just like GG do. But they choose not to. Most publishers/developers though will probably help provide a new key, or have a way of deactivating keys during uninstallation. Thankfully, I have yet to run out of activations on any Steam bought game that used third party DRM.
Ok, changed to "Steam DOES NOT provide...", :)
Post edited March 05, 2013 by dyscode
What a boring Tuesday it is .
ne_zavarj: What a boring Tuesday it is .
Eh, there may be a good midweek madness in one hour.
Luisfius: Eh, there may be a good midweek madness in one hour.
Meh . Darksiders II and DLCs 66% off .
Humble Bundle with Android 5
https://www.humblebundle.com/
triock: Humble Bundle with Android 5
2 games from previous HB, one game from a Groupees bundle (if I recall correctly). Might be worth it for the android versions though.
Dungeon Defenders AGAIN for BTA ?
$110 value? I reckon about $30 or so judging from Steam store prices
Post edited March 05, 2013 by nijuu
nijuu: Dungeon Defenders AGAIN for BTA ?
Yeah, but it is the only game I'm interested. But I won't buy this bundle just for 1 game. :D