It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

So what about Two Worlds GOTY ?? Anyone experience with getting it off GG ?
amok: second this. I have installed it on 3 machines in total through steam now, no problem at all and I never had to input names, address, cd-keys or similar - just install and play. GG version may be different though.
Perhaps the Steam version is different, I wouldn't know. The boxed version certainly requires activation, has a machine limit and in my case asked me to make an account with address and such as required fields.

Here is a pic of initial screen:
Attachments:
twii2.jpg (37 Kb)
nijuu: So what about Two Worlds GOTY ?? Anyone experience with getting it off GG ?
Why you didn't get it from here? I played it.. not trough.. Two worlds 2 is much better but that main characthers asswigling.. Good thing that I didn't needed to be that rastafarian fuckface. =)
nijuu: So what about Two Worlds GOTY ?? Anyone experience with getting it off GG ?
Antimateria: Why you didn't get it from here? I played it.. not trough.. Two worlds 2 is much better but that main characthers asswigling.. Good thing that I didn't needed to be that rastafarian fuckface. =)
Actually dont need the info. I checked and i already have the GOG epic edition... DUH..Megaduh!!!.. LOL..
Antimateria: Why you didn't get it from here? I played it.. not trough.. Two worlds 2 is much better but that main characthers asswigling.. Good thing that I didn't needed to be that rastafarian fuckface. =)
nijuu: Actually dont need the info. I checked and i already have the GOG epic edition... DUH..Megaduh!!!.. LOL..
Well obviously.. DUHH!
Guys, check out the new Indiegamestand title Pixelry:
Yes, It's what the name insinuates: Medieval life of Pixel Knights! :)
https://indiegamestand.com/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=CT-r3Vpy0cw
amok: second this. I have installed it on 3 machines in total through steam now, no problem at all and I never had to input names, address, cd-keys or similar - just install and play. GG version may be different though.
StingingVelvet: Perhaps the Steam version is different, I wouldn't know. The boxed version certainly requires activation, has a machine limit and in my case asked me to make an account with address and such as required fields.

I remember now. In the steam version you have the option to register your game, and if you do they send you a code to unlock some crappy armour which is only good for a level or two. It is optional, on my first play-through I do not think I did, but I did for my next one.
Natural Selection 2 50% off sale at Steam 11.49€/12.49$/£9.49
Just in time for the Gorgeous update(also known as free DLC in todays jargon).
NS2 is one of the better multiplayer only indie titles of last year, and probably the first RTS/FPS hybrid that succeeded commercially and didnt get abandoned by players few months after release(Nuclear Dawn devs did everything they could releasing regular patches/updates even recently but people just dont care :S)

War Of The Roses 75% off at Steam 5€/5$/£3.74 + free Steam weekend
Mount and Blade gone Battlefield from Fatshark(yes makers of Lead and Gold) that wasnt all that successful compared to Chivalry Medieval Warfare. With a lame squad spawn mechanic, no game mode diversity, imbalanced weapon selection(there are so many options they just cant balance it against each other), and spam happy combat mechanics(some say its "more realistic", i think it just looks and feels stupid), im not all that suprised.

It recently got kinda F2P with unlimited play as base classes(pre defined armour, perk, and weapon selections) in "demo mode", but with no levelling and customisation that is the bread and butter of the game in theory.(with "flavour of the week" overpowered builds :D) Also you can buy in game gold now with real money, witch you can spend on unlocking stuff.
p_mamusz: Natural Selection 2 50% off sale at Steam 11.49€/12.49$/£9.49
Just in time for the Gorgeous update(also known as free DLC in todays jargon).
NS2 is one of the better multiplayer only indie titles of last year, and probably the first RTS/FPS hybrid that succeeded commercially and didnt get abandoned by players few months after release(Nuclear Dawn devs did everything they could releasing regular patches/updates even recently but people just dont care :S)

War Of The Roses 75% off at Steam 5€/5$/£3.74 + free Steam weekend
Mount and Blade gone Battlefield from Fatshark(yes makers of Lead and Gold) that wasnt all that successful compared to Chivalry Medieval Warfare. With a lame squad spawn mechanic, no game mode diversity, imbalanced weapon selection(there are so many options they just cant balance it against each other), and spam happy combat mechanics(some say its "more realistic", i think it just looks and feels stupid), im not all that suprised.

It recently got kinda F2P with unlimited play as base classes(pre defined armour, perk, and weapon selections) in "demo mode", but with no levelling and customisation that is the bread and butter of the game in theory.(with "flavour of the week" overpowered builds :D) Also you can buy in game gold now with real money, witch you can spend on unlocking stuff.
glad they have the weekend free play.curious myself.tried it out (war of the roses).got to level 7.fun to a point. combat is awkward.graphics ok.fun in short bursts.won't buy it myself. u would hope chivalry is a much better game (and the price to go with it)
Dotemu rarely has good promos so this one is probably worth noticing
DotEmu Collection Vol1 - 6 EUR (82% discount). Pack contains around 40 games like Krypton Egg, Gobliiins Trilogy and Nicky Boom 1&2. It also contains games from other DotEmu packs like Irem Arcade Hits and Silimarilis Collection
LINK
StingingVelvet: Perhaps the Steam version is different, I wouldn't know. The boxed version certainly requires activation, has a machine limit and in my case asked me to make an account with address and such as required fields.

amok: I remember now. In the steam version you have the option to register your game, and if you do they send you a code to unlock some crappy armour which is only good for a level or two. It is optional, on my first play-through I do not think I did, but I did for my next one.
I am half-convinced I saw something on a forum about the Steam version being limited to 3 installs... I'm looking for it now, as it's equally possible that I made this up in my head.

edit: corrected the number from 8 to 3, as I'm on my first cup of coffee and can't type worth a damn. Also, according to this thread, they either did or did not remove the DRM from Topware games on Steam. ;)
http://steamcommunity.com/app/7510/discussions/0/864946409163271617/
Post edited March 01, 2013 by akhliber
GG have Kingdom of Amalur weekend: http://www.gamersgate.co.uk/games?prio=relevance&q=kingdomsweekend

Here the base game is $5 (-75%) and each expansion £4 (-50%)

I enjoyed that game quite a lot, it is an action heavy RPG which stays close to conventions, but it is very well executed with several nice touches. Not to mention bright and colourful. May be a bit on the easy side, but good for when you feel like kicking seven shades of heck out of a few hundred giant rats and wolfs.

Both expansions are also fairly large and well worth the asking price, but it is strange the complete collection is not included in the sale.
Post edited March 01, 2013 by amok
Nuuvem :

Total War Grand Master Collection $45.37
http://www.nuuvem.com.br/produto/1100-total-war-grand-master-collection

Total War Master Collection $25.19
http://www.nuuvem.com.br/produto/1101-total-war-master-collection

Total War games 75% off
https://www.nuuvem.com.br/produtos?q=total%20war&promo=1
Post edited March 01, 2013 by ne_zavarj
Greenmangaming:

Sleeping Dogs: LE - Ultimate Bundle: £15.68 (66% off)
This Bundle includes:

Sleeping Dogs: Limited Edition
Sleeping Dogs: Nightmare in North Point DLC
Sleeping Dogs: The Swat Pack
Sleeping Dogs: Street Racer Pack
Sleeping Dogs: Zodiac Tourment DLC

Steam-able too!

im trying desperately to not purchase this.
if anyone wants a £2 referral link pm me :P

--- =/\= ---

Game.co.uk Digital Downloads Deal of the Day:

Supreme Commander 2 Bundle - £3.25
Sleeping Dogs Bundle - £10.59
Just Cause Bundle - £6.98

Usual previously mentioned disclaimer about Game.co.uk digital downloads
Post edited March 01, 2013 by chezybezy
SEGA Sale at Get Games.