It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Antimateria: Anyway I haven't heard that site before.
amok: Which is always a good warning sign :)
Actually I think it's well known, it has around 20k fans on facebook and a few times I've noticed on another forum that people are buying from there. I just created my account a couple of hours ago, they've e-mailed me a photo of the key on the box almost immediately after the payment, and activation on STEAM was successful. So authorized or not I'm happy with my 15€ purchase of new 40€ game xD.
Post edited February 04, 2013 by MichiGen
amok: Which is always a good warning sign :)
MichiGen: Actually I think it's well known, it has around 20k fans on facebook and a few times I've noticed on another forum that people are buying from there. I just created my account a couple of hours ago, they've e-mailed me a photo of the key on the box almost immediately after the payment, and activation on STEAM was successful. So authorized or not I'm happy with my 15€ purchase of new 40€ game xD.
A photo? why they just didn't send it to you?
MichiGen: Actually I think it's well known, it has around 20k fans on facebook and a few times I've noticed on another forum that people are buying from there. I just created my account a couple of hours ago, they've e-mailed me a photo of the key on the box almost immediately after the payment, and activation on STEAM was successful. So authorized or not I'm happy with my 15€ purchase of new 40€ game xD.
Antimateria: A photo? why they just didn't send it to you?
AFAIK A photo of a key is always unauthorised and can at some times get you in troubles... Good for you if it works, but I would not trust them to much.
amok: AFAIK A photo of a key is always unauthorised and can at some times get you in troubles... Good for you if it works, but I would not trust them to much.
sounds weird enough.
I think that I've read somewhere that photo of the box with your visible cd-key is required to be send on STEAM support center in case of some trouble (hacked account, etc.). And since the keys they are sending are from retail editions of the game, it's welcomed to own such a proof I think.

amok: AFAIK A photo of a key is always unauthorised and can at some times get you in troubles... Good for you if it works, but I would not trust them to much.
I'll probably stick to buying only from steam and GMG then, but the temptation to buy for such a low price was very high. Anyway, I'm glad that it works.
MichiGen: snip
Enjoy your game .

One of those CD key selling website is still offering The Witcher 2 Assassins of Kings Enhanced Edition (GOG) . I PM-ed about it to TheEnigmaticT in Sep. 1, 2012 . The offer is still in there . Looks like GOG doesn't care about it .
Post edited February 04, 2013 by ne_zavarj
MichiGen: I think that I've read somewhere that photo of the box with your visible cd-key is required to be send on STEAM support center in case of some trouble (hacked account, etc.).
Where are keys nowadays anyway. Inside the box of course.. But still. I just use download mechanism.
Antimateria: sounds weird enough.
No it is logical enough - it is a re-sell scheme. They buy cheap physical copies where they are and then sell the keys on-line.

when you buy on-line, the email you get is your proof of purchase, when you buy physical a picture of the box is. However - this is very open to abuse, as you never actually get the box, and there may have been several restrictions around the original sale you are not aware of.

There have been several instances of games being removed from people's account when it has been aquiered from unauthorised sellers.

Last Christmas was a big issue with it, when they accidental removed some legal Amazon and GG games being caught up in a purge due to an increase of these sales.
amok: Last Christmas was a big issue with it, when they accidental removed some legal Amazon and GG games being caught up in a purge due to an increase of these sales.
Or don't forget about Dead Island . I lost my Steam copy in that way .
amok: *snip*
One time my gamersgate Arkham city. My key didn't work again when i installed the game again. So, my thought was that they sometimes are selling old keys. Well it worked after I contacted support and got me another key.
MichiGen: snip
ne_zavarj: Enjoy your game .

One of those CD key selling website is still offering The Witcher 2 Assassins of Kings Enhanced Edition (GOG) . I PM-ed about it to TheEnigmaticT in Sep. 1, 2012 . The offer is still in there . Looks like GOG doesn't care about it .
Thank you. They are selling gog keys? I think they should care about it, because with this "GOG free backup copy" system it's possible to just buy thousands of The Witcher 2 copies on STEAM when it's on 75% OFF sale and resell the one activation key as two copies of the game - STEAM / GOG to 2 different customers.
amok: Last Christmas was a big issue with it, when they accidental removed some legal Amazon and GG games being caught up in a purge due to an increase of these sales.
ne_zavarj: Or don't forget about Dead Island . I lost my Steam copy in that way .
Last Christmas? did you get caought up in the purge? AFAIK all who could prove they bought the game from authorised sellers did get the games activated again.
amok: *snip*
Antimateria: One time my gamersgate Arkham city. My key didn't work again when i installed the game again. So, my thought was that they sometimes are selling old keys. Well it worked after I contacted support and got me another key.
A side issue - what annoys me a bit is the waste of it all. What can the seller do now with the physical copy? nothing at all so it goes right in the bin.....
Post edited February 04, 2013 by amok
ne_zavarj: Or don't forget about Dead Island . I lost my Steam copy in that way .
amok: Last Christmas? did you get caought up in the purge? AFAIK all who could prove they bought the game from authorised sellers did get the games activated again.
Antimateria: One time my gamersgate Arkham city. My key didn't work again when i installed the game again. So, my thought was that they sometimes are selling old keys. Well it worked after I contacted support and got me another key.
amok: A side issue - what annoys me a bit is the waste of it all. What can the seller do now with the physical copy? nothing at all so it goes right in the bin.....
Well I had bought Far Cry 3 deluxe from gamers gate so I bitched around that where is my soundtrack, I got it.. It's pretty good but today I am still listening Deus Ex: Adam jensen things. ^^
amok: Last Christmas? did you get caought up in the purge? AFAIK all who could prove they bought the game from authorised sellers did get the games activated again.
Nope . In December 2011 . I have DLCs but no base game . :(
ne_zavarj: Nope . In December 2011 . I have DLCs but no base game . :(
That sucks.. Sounds like you own dragonborn but don't have Skyrim. =)