It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

GamersGate today:

Sleeping Dogs -60% $20 Steam
http://www.gamersgate.com/DD-SDOGSUS/sleeping-dogs-digital-edition?caff=1869351
as well as the DLC
for those who missed Steam`s 91% glitch ;)

I hope they will get Zodiac soon.

PS: DLC def. NOT to get, Red, Gold, Silver & High Roller.

Sniper Elite V2 $17, -66%, Steam
http://www.gamersgate.com/DD-SEV2/sniper-elite-v2?caff=1869351
also for DLC.

Esp. recommended: ;)
Kill Hitler DLC, $2.72
http://www.gamersgate.com/DLC-SEV2KHP/sniper-elite-v2-kill-hitler-pack?caff=1869351
Post edited January 10, 2013 by dyscode
On GG, if you buy a gift for someone, who gets the Blue Coins?
Pheace: On GG, if you buy a gift for someone, who gets the Blue Coins?
The buyer get's the BC for the purchase.
You can both get the BC for rating / reviewing.
Rodzaju: The buyer get's the BC for the purchase.
You can both get the BC for rating / reviewing.
Thanks
the one who buys. And you can also gift the game after you rated it.
Post edited January 10, 2013 by dyscode
The Free Bundle - bundle with 5 free indie indie games.

(http://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_free_bundle)
amok: The Free Bundle - bundle with 5 free indie indie games.

(http://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_free_bundle)
Avoid Last Remnant, is simply garbage.
I bought it ages ago on Steam, it is ALL about grinding. You can't explore, cities are ugly and there is nothing else to do then fight, fight and fight again to the death.
I don't know, I didn't find TLR that bad, it's a typical jrpg.
CymTyr: I don't know, I didn't find TLR that bad, it's a typical jrpg.
In terms of battle system, it's good. The graphics and music are decent also. The biggest problem with it was that the level system is ridiculous, and boss fights near the end are pretty much impossible. I had to use a trainer to complete the game.
gameon: In terms of battle system, it's good. The graphics and music are decent also. The biggest problem with it was that the level system is ridiculous, and boss fights near the end are pretty much impossible. I had to use a trainer to complete the game.
Also, there is problem with graphic scaling. As it can't run in full HD on my rig, I had to fall back to 1280x720. And then it looked beyond awful. Scaling engine is... Also, I couldn't get it to work properly with my controller (and I bought the damn thing to play it) so I just gave up. Maybe I fire it up again once I buy new computer...
IronStar: Also, there is problem with graphic scaling. As it can't run in full HD on my rig, I had to fall back to 1280x720. And then it looked beyond awful. Scaling engine is... Also, I couldn't get it to work properly with my controller (and I bought the damn thing to play it) so I just gave up. Maybe I fire it up again once I buy new computer...
I just remembered another issue. Using a controller was the best option (as it was designed for consoles originally) you get numbers to press to represent square/circle/triangle /x (on a sony controller) It gets confusing having to memorise them, as 1 wasn't triangle and 2 wasn't square etc etc. When i tried to configure it the correct way, it said that there weren't enough buttons on the controller for some reason.
IronStar: Also, there is problem with graphic scaling. As it can't run in full HD on my rig, I had to fall back to 1280x720. And then it looked beyond awful. Scaling engine is... Also, I couldn't get it to work properly with my controller (and I bought the damn thing to play it) so I just gave up. Maybe I fire it up again once I buy new computer...
gameon: I just remembered another issue. Using a controller was the best option (as it was designed for consoles originally) you get numbers to press to represent square/circle/triangle /x (on a sony controller) It gets confusing having to memorise them, as 1 wasn't triangle and 2 wasn't square etc etc. When i tried to configure it the correct way, it said that there weren't enough buttons on the controller for some reason.
I bought a knockoff PS2 controller. I still couldn't get it o work. I got quite pissed off about that. It seems that they rebinded it to xbox controller for windows, and I nether can nor want to buy that too.

On completely unrelated note, I have to buy another PS2 controller too, as guy who had PS2 before me kept it packed for quite a long time and both controllers are loosing contact with console. It's a shame really as entire thing is in pristine condition.
IronStar: I bought a knockoff PS2 controller. I still couldn't get it o work. I got quite pissed off about that. It seems that they rebinded it to xbox controller for windows, and I nether can nor want to buy that too.

On completely unrelated note, I have to buy another PS2 controller too, as guy who had PS2 before me kept it packed for quite a long time and both controllers are loosing contact with console. It's a shame really as entire thing is in pristine condition.
Is that with a pc controller adaptor? I have 3 PS2 controllers spare (well actually one is for PS1, lol) and they worked with The Last Remnant. I'm not sure why it didn't work for you.
gameon: In terms of battle system, it's good. The graphics and music are decent also. The biggest problem with it was that the level system is ridiculous, and boss fights near the end are pretty much impossible. I had to use a trainer to complete the game.
I've read that the final boss scales dramatically with completion percentage. In my casual playthrough, I bumped into the boss accidentally and defeated him on the first attempt.

edit:
Control wise, I used a Dual Shock 2 w/ USB adapter and mouse. The QTE event bonuses during battle were very helpful.
Post edited January 10, 2013 by Snickersnack
Snickersnack: I've read that the final boss scales dramatically with completion percentage. In my casual playthrough, I bumped into the boss accidentally and defeated him on the first attempt.
I've read about having a low battle rank can make the game easier. I guess that with all my console days of Final Fantasy etc, i'm potentially too good at them, which could be a way of scaling the game to sort out each persons difficulty level.

But saying that, i still believe it to be too hard, rather than clever difficulty settings.