It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Nelvin: New Indie Gala
http://www.indiegala.com/

You Are Empty + Trine
BTA ($5.99 atm): Cities in Motion, Deponia, Magicka, Painkiller

First "secret" Bonus - Magicka Vietnam

edit: just noticed there are extra threads for this already
I'm noticing that more and more I'll essentially be purchasing a single game (or a single game on a different platform/DRM free finally) with most of the indie bundles now...:(
I've just received e-mail from origin with 5% off coupon (oh the generosity!) Anyone wants it?
IronStar: I've just received e-mail from origin with 5% off coupon (oh the generosity!) Anyone wants it?
I got one with 2% from them for my birthday. Nice right? XD

You Are Empty + Trine

orcishgamer: I'm noticing that more and more I'll essentially be purchasing a single game (or a single game on a different platform/DRM free finally) with most of the indie bundles now...:(
I used to be a big fan of Gala, but the last few have been mostly repeats and cheap 1C games over and over, very disappointing.

You Are Empty + Trine

orcishgamer: I'm noticing that more and more I'll essentially be purchasing a single game (or a single game on a different platform/DRM free finally) with most of the indie bundles now...:(
U would think other bundles would learn something from HIB (THQ deal aside) and pick games that actually are popular or stuff many people wouldn't have. Having said that... Indiegala seem's to try to flog el cheapo games and make you pay above average to get the good stuff :/
Post edited January 09, 2013 by nijuu
Anyone know why Arma X is being spammed on steam trades?
misfire200: Anyone know why Arma X is being spammed on steam trades?
There was a price glitch on Steam a few days ago. Not sure how it worked, but people got it at 90% off.

EDIT: More info here: http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3050561
Post edited January 09, 2013 by spoderman
misfire200: Anyone know why Arma X is being spammed on steam trades?
spoderman: There was a price glitch on Steam a few days ago. Not sure how it worked, but people got it at 90% off.
That explains it then, thank you.
high rated
Trine 2KRG7-F9W9Y-A4HID
Magicka 2I9CW-DMVXM-KM5ZN
summitus: Trine 2KRG7-F9W9Y-A4HID
@ Magicka: thank U!!! :)
Nice deal you have there! ;p
Have Trine already but appreciate the gesture, TYVM and +1 =)
nijuu: U would think other bundles would learn something from HIB (THQ deal aside) and pick games that actually are popular or stuff many people wouldn't have. Having said that... Indiegala seem's to try to flog el cheapo games and make you pay above average to get the good stuff :/
Totally, that`s why I dig Bundle In a Box so much. The freshest Bundle around.
But still, $6 for Deponia sounds like the cheapest deal for it, up to date. ;)
Post edited January 09, 2013 by dyscode
nijuu: U would think other bundles would learn something from HIB (THQ deal aside) and pick games that actually are popular or stuff many people wouldn't have. Having said that... Indiegala seem's to try to flog el cheapo games and make you pay above average to get the good stuff :/
dyscode: Totally, that`s why I dig Bundle In a Box so much. The freshest Bundle around.
But still, $6 for Deponia sounds like the cheapest deal for it, up to date. ;)
Thats what really tempts me. Surprised its in a bundle to be honest