It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

keeveek: Where I can see my editor's choice credits? I got an email, that I haven't used my $5 yet, but I can't see any email with a coupon...
jamsatle: It's not a coupon as such with a code you need to enter. It's automatically applied when you purchaes an EC game. It shows up on checkout.
Ok, thanks for the info. Now,, I gonna have to set my alarm clock... :D

btw.which DLCs are missing?
Post edited January 11, 2013 by keeveek
PenguinJim: Chivalry: Medieval Warfare has dropped to / [url=http://www.gamersgate.co.uk/DD-CHIVALRY/chivalry-medieval-warfare?caff=2157851]£7.75 at Gamersgate. Steamworks, of course. ^^
This one is fun. Really good mp visceral combat. Though it was cheaper during steam sales, if I recall correctly.
keeveek: Ok, thanks for the info. Now,, I gonna have to set my alarm clock... :D

btw.which DLCs are missing?
As far as I can tell it includes everything available on steam. I think I will be buying it.
Hardrada: As far as I can tell it includes everything available on steam. I think I will be buying it.
Based off this quote by Tony from Amazon:
Apparently we don't carry and couldn't get (in time) 2 pieces of DLC. I'm not really sure what they are because the description is very vague. We've replaced these 2 DLCs with Titan Quest Gold.

Cheers,
Tony
Apparently he's not even sure which they are, lol
Soulstorm and one other unnamed DLC are missing

Also I'm not 100% sure but from what I read DoW Gold and Dark Crusade are NOT steam keys.
Asbeau: Soulstorm and one other unnamed DLC are missing

Also I'm not 100% sure but from what I read DoW Gold and Dark Crusade are NOT steam keys.
And possibly Titan Quest has no Steam key either.
unnamed DLC are missing
which are?
unnamed DLC are missing
keeveek: which are?
From an older reddit thread

"I'm not sure to be honest, they are just listed as:
Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II - Retribution - Campaign DLC Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II - Retribution - Multiplayer DLC
Cheers,
Tony"

to which someone replied:

"Unless I'm wrong, those aren't "real" DLCs. They are just components of DoW II Retribution that come with the base game (meaning that they are contained in the same key at Retribution)."

I don't know if it's correct, does anyone know?

And obviously, as said, the DoW Gold and DC aren't steam keys, and Soulstorm is missing.
Post edited January 11, 2013 by uchos
gyokzoli: And possibly Titan Quest has no Steam key either.
"Requires Steam Client to activate."
keeveek:
uchos: From an older reddit thread
"I'm not sure to be honest, they are just listed as:
Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II - Retribution - Campaign DLC Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II - Retribution - Multiplayer DLC
Cheers,
Tony"

to which someone replied:

"Unless I'm wrong, those aren't "real" DLCs. They are just components of DoW II Retribution that come with the base game (meaning that they are contained in the same key at Retribution)."

I don't know if it's correct, does anyone know?

And obviously, as said, the DoW Gold and DC aren't steam keys, and Soulstorm is missing.
The campaign DLC is extra wargear for the campaign.
The multiplayer DLC is either skins for competitive, or extra wargear for The Last Stand.
^^

Are you sure? And, since I can't find them on sale on steam, do you know if they are activated with Retribution?

fake-edit: did some digging on the steam forums. *APPARENTLY* the redditor may be right, and those "DLC" are part of Retribution, and activated with it.

A few quotes:

"I just bought Retribution a few minutes ago, and saw that I have three DLCs enabled (Right clicked -> View DLC), but can't see which ones they are since the title is too long and I can't stretch the pop-up window. Any ideas?"

"i bought it from amazon and also have some DLCs listed after activating on Steam.. unfortunately like everyone mentions the text is being truncated and can't seem to adjust the window to view what it say.. i checked all the DLC on the Steam store but it appears to be none of those items."

"It's Singleplayer, Multiplayer and The Last Stand.
All these components are listed as DLC."

"When I bought mine on Steam earlier it listed these in my history:
Quote:
You now own Warhammer® 40,000®: Dawn of War® II – Retribution™, Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II - Retribution - Campaign DLC, Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II - Retribution - Last Stand DLC, Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II - Retribution - Multiplayer DLC."

"This is a bit weird.
when i click on view downloadable content it shows me having 3 things
but the items start "Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II - Retribution" so the names are so long that it cuts off and i cant even read what they are
Does anyone have an idea of what these DLC are?"

"They are:
Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II - Retribution - Campaign DLC,
Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II - Retribution - Last Stand DLC,
Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II - Retribution - Multiplayer DLC."

"As far as I've understood it, Retribution more or less works like a puzzle with multiple "DLCs" organized around a core (when you bought Last Standalone you got the core and the Last Stand DLC. When someone bought the full Retribution game, Steam's blotter feature reported it as "Retribution, Campaign DLC, Multiplayer DLC, Last Stand DLC". Try adding Retribution to your wishlist after purchasing Last Standalone and it will show up as "Campaign DLC")."

I'm terribly sorry for the long post, wish GOG forum had a "spoiler" tag to hide stuff :(
Post edited January 11, 2013 by uchos
DoW Soulstrom are a one missing dlc (worst one for DoW in my opinion)
Post edited January 11, 2013 by Asmo2
Soulstorm is the one game ive read which is probably not worth the time and effort....
Doesn't matter. For $5 it's an instabuy.
uchos: ^^
Take a look at:

http://store.steampowered.com/app/56437/

The one's listed as Race pack are campaign wargear DLC.

The one's listed as (commander name) wargear are The Last Stand wargear.

The one's listed as (Army name) are multiplayer skins.

The only part of the game itself that can be separated is the Last stand.

This can be purchased separately (Called The Last Standalone).
If you have bought Retribution, you have the SP campaigns, the MP competitive & The Last Stand.