It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

PenguinJim: Alan Wake's American Nightmare / [url=http://www.gamersgate.co.uk/DD-AWAN/alan-wakes-american-nightmare?caff=2157851]£2.75 for Steam (code IAMANELDERGEEK )

Viking: Battle for Asgard also / [url=http://www.gamersgate.co.uk/DD-VIKING/viking-battle-for-asgard?caff=2157851]£2.75 for Steam (same code!) - cheapest yet for that.

And a US-only $4.75 for Galaxy on Fire 2 (code IAMANELDERGEEK )

And it's buy 4, get the cheapest free, don't forget!
abolat: I don't understand what you mean by " it's buy 4, get the cheapest free, don't forget!" If you buy 4 games at once, you get the cheapest free?
Yeah, it's one of the offers of gamersgate for christmas. In the main pagge, there is a little banner that says it. Do you see it?
abolat: I don't understand what you mean by " it's buy 4, get the cheapest free, don't forget!" If you buy 4 games at once, you get the cheapest free?
mefet: Yeah, it's one of the offers of gamersgate for christmas. In the main pagge, there is a little banner that says it. Do you see it?
I just noticed it... wow. since when has this been active? because I bought 3 games yesterday, one at a time :/
Post edited December 23, 2012 by abolat
abolat: I just noticed it... wow. since when has this been active? because I bought 3 games yesterday, one at a time :/
Every year :)
They've got the GOG version of Baldur's Gate II Complete for £1.65 (using IAMANELDERGEEK ), which would make a good 4th item for a basket. ;)
abolat: I just noticed it... wow. since when has this been active? because I bought 3 games yesterday, one at a time :/
kjx: Every year :)
No i meant, was this valid from the beginning of the sale this year?
Is Mass Effect 1 from GG Origin reedemable?
abolat: No i meant, was this valid from the beginning of the sale this year?
Yes.

Big_Boss: Is Mass Effect 1 from GG Origin reedemable?
Probably not. But you can try to chat with support.
kjx: Mass Effect 3 - £3.6 with iamaneldergeek

@up: Yes! Buy 4, pay for 3, get the cheapest for free.
:( why is there no .com listing?!

Oh and that means I lost the chance to get a game for free :(
Post edited December 23, 2012 by abolat
bansama: >_< Can't buy from the UK as my account is locked to US. As long as I can get the near $6 back in BC, I'll be happy. Otherwise, it'll likely be the last purchase I make there.
Apparently it was pricing mistake (as usual on GG), £12.49, $20.96 now.
I bought it, but is ENG only!
Damn you EA :(
kjx: Mass Effect 3 - £3.6 with iamaneldergeek

@up: Yes! Buy 4, pay for 3, get the cheapest for free.
7 pounds 13 pence even with the discount
nijuu: 7 pounds 13 pence even with the discount
Yep, it's over. Price fixed (50% off now).
For those who tought, Cargo Commander was too "expensive" (at its already ridiculous low price) ... right now on the UK site it's listed at 11p for me (98% off)

http://www.gamersgate.co.uk/DD-CARCOC/cargo-commander

edit: Ah sorry ... I just noticed there's no "buy" button available, so it's probably not purchasable
Post edited December 23, 2012 by Nelvin
Vatiel: Apparently it was pricing mistake (as usual on GG), £12.49, $20.96 now.
They make way too many of those. Either someone is incompetent or it's some annoying strategy of theirs.
Gee. Is GG trying to run themselves out of bussiness......