It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Big sale going on at indie Gala Store right now (or so says the e-mail i got) https://store.indiegala.com/index.php/

most things are at huge discounts.
racerboi101: Batman Arkham GOTY Pack - $9.99
- Batman Arkham Asylum GOTY
- Batman Arkham City GOTY
Are these Steam redeemable?
I know it says 'Steam client required', but I'm curious if anyone tried it and if they are actually redeemable. Although I'm unable to purchase anything from Amazon, that is a very nice deal.
Smannesman: Are these Steam redeemable?
I know it says 'Steam client required', but I'm curious if anyone tried it and if they are actually redeemable. Although I'm unable to purchase anything from Amazon, that is a very nice deal.
Short answer : yes .
The THQ and EA coupons work the 25th, the 2K coupon will work on the 26th
Smannesman: Are these Steam redeemable?
"Steam client required" means "Steam client required", man. Why so paranoid?
ne_zavarj: Short answer : yes .
What is the long answer?
Smannesman: What is the long answer?
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/gaming_deals_thread/post33748
ne_zavarj: Short answer : yes .
Smannesman: What is the long answer?
yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
Skunk: "Steam client required" means "Steam client required", man. Why so paranoid?
My life has left me a not very trusting person.
Still, like I said I can't buy anything from Amazon so I was just curious because it seemed too good to be true.
Skunk: "Steam client required" means "Steam client required", man. Why so paranoid?
Smannesman: My life has left me a not very trusting person.
Still, like I said I can't buy anything from Amazon so I was just curious because it seemed too good to be true.
Amazon has superb customer service. Anything they have as a requirement is generally true and in the rare rare rare chance something turns out not to be true, they will get you a refund easily.
As for not being able to buy from netherlands, there's plenty of threads around where people outside the US have purchased these games just by using a fake US address since the games are digitally received and not shipped.
teshra: As for not being able to buy from netherlands, there's plenty of threads around where people outside the US have purchased these games just by using a fake US address since the games are digitally received and not shipped.
Without a creditcard?
How is blades of time? anyone care to share their experience? also is it steam activated (the amazon one)
Smannesman: Without a creditcard?
Well, you'll need some form of online payment. I've always used a CC so not sure what their other options are if any. I didn't know your restriction was no credit card. Thought it was more to do with Amazon "restricting" those gaming deals to US addresses.
Post edited December 24, 2012 by teshra
abolat: How is blades of time? anyone care to share their experience? also is it steam activated (the amazon one)
I have seen some reviews > should be just average...
Smannesman: My life has left me a not very trusting person.
Use a fake address, everyone does, the Steam key games are damned easy.

Amazon has a lot of payment options, I think you can even use Paypal, Google Checkout, or whatnot if you need. You might need to check, I'm kind of guessing because I use the easiest shit for me, which is a debit card.
Post edited December 24, 2012 by orcishgamer