It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

teshra: GMG deals...

Batman AA GOTY - $3.50
Batman AC GOTY - $5.25
Sleeping Dogs - $11.90
+more

Use code GMG30-DPLIM-DN831 (30% off) for those prices.
merow: @Batman2: Dont forget you must also register on windos live or so...
...and on top of that, when you run out of machine activations, eventually, you cannot get a new copy on the same steam account. Just in this case, I would get this game anywhere else than on Steam. A fantastic Games borked by a horrrible DRM scheme.
PS: sorry for bringing this is up, again.
Post edited December 22, 2012 by dyscode
Managed to get the Bethesda Collection from GamersGate, but no keys aside for Oblivion (bleh!) and Skyrim.

Anyway, very tempted to pick up Dungeons & Dragons Neverwinter Nights Complete for Neverwinter Nights 2 and its expansions, but I bet shortly after I get it there GOG will release it. On the other hand, I'm not finding NWN2 for sale anywhere else... Thoughts?
Gonchi: Managed to get the Bethesda Collection from GamersGate, but no keys aside for Oblivion (bleh!) and Skyrim.

Anyway, very tempted to pick up Dungeons & Dragons Neverwinter Nights Complete for Neverwinter Nights 2 and its expansions, but I bet shortly after I get it there GOG will release it. On the other hand, I'm not finding NWN2 for sale anywhere else... Thoughts?
I have the bethesda collection but mine likes to show up as if its been pre-ordered=) So they must be completely out of keys. So it just have the Bethesda New Years Collection and then it does not further subdivide like most bundles. Basically how preorders look. Well I am in no hurries, I can gladly wait 3-4 weeks and keep myself busy with everything else.
Psyringe: Regarding the Bethesda New Year bundle, GamersGate has updated the description on the product page:
Notice:

Because of the high demand and sale on this bundle we have run out of serials for most of the titles. We will not get new serials until middle of January next year.

If you want a refund for this bundle, please contact the support.
haha, they wish I would!
sounds like a (desperate) afford for damage limitation.
But in that case I rather believe they sold a year's supply of keys.
Post edited December 22, 2012 by dyscode
Gonchi: Managed to get the Bethesda Collection from GamersGate, but no keys aside for Oblivion (bleh!) and Skyrim.

misfire200: I have the bethesda collection but mine likes to show up as if its been pre-ordered=) So they must be completely out of keys. So it just have the Bethesda New Years Collection and then it does not further subdivide like most bundles. Basically how preorders look. Well I am in no hurries, I can gladly wait 3-4 weeks and keep myself busy with everything else.
Oh yeah, got plenty of stuff to keep myself busy with meanwhile. Not even playing the games, just downloading them all is going to take me a while. Went a bit overboard this year.
abolat: Anyone know anything about this game: Gods: Lands of Infinity Special Edition

currently on sale on gamersgate: http://www.gamersgate.com/DD-GLISE/gods-lands-of-infinity-special-edition

i am thinking of getting it...
It could be better... I got bored with it after just 1½h. But if you feel like trying it out yourself, you can do it for free through VOID
http://se.gamersgate.com/FG-GLISE/gods-lands-of-infinity-special-edition
though you'll have to watch about 1-2min worth of advertisement before you get to play the game.
bansama: Speaking of that GG Beth cock up bundle... If someone wasn't able to get it and doesn't mind waiting until mid Jan for the keys, I have a "pending" order waiting. If you're interested let me know, otherwise I'll just let it time out and auto cancel (I have all the games already).
I'm tempted, but since they ran out of keys, that means they sold a ton of these and I won't be able to sell or trade away the extras. Ah well.
bansama: Is Desura the only place selling it? Unfortunately if it is, I'll have to pass on this interesting looking game as I will not use any non-Japanese store that charges my in Yen (they all inevitably overcharge).
... okay, what.

Desura tries to charge me in Pesos, but I somehow forced it to charge me in USD. I don't remember how I did it, but Desura support was okay with it. Lemme dig around.
Post edited December 22, 2012 by Foxhack
bansama: Speaking of that GG Beth cock up bundle... If someone wasn't able to get it and doesn't mind waiting until mid Jan for the keys, I have a "pending" order waiting. If you're interested let me know, otherwise I'll just let it time out and auto cancel (I have all the games already).
Foxhack: I'm tempted, but since they ran out of keys, that means they sold a ton of these and I won't be able to sell or trade away the extras. Ah well.
You can still sell/trade the extras to other people since it'll be through GG, it's just that when the other person gets it the game will sit on their shelf while they wait for the key. As long as you're upfront with the other person about the wait you could still go ahead with it.
... holy crap I just saw that, the order is still pending for me. D:
GameFly :

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim £9.99

other deals

teshra: GMG deals...

Batman AA GOTY - $3.50
Batman AC GOTY - $5.25
Sleeping Dogs - $11.90

Use code GMG30-DPLIM-DN831 (30% off) for those prices.
All tempting , but
Post edited December 22, 2012 by ne_zavarj
Having trouble checking out at Green Man Gaming. Apparently my bank’s blocked them or some such (wtf? I’m using a debit card…). What a pain, it’s going to be impossible to sort this out until after Christmas.

So… anyone feel like gifting me Sleeping Dogs in trade of GOGs, PayPal or something?
Just to repeat that Botanicula is $0.63 on Gamersgate.

PC + Mac and they include the soundtrack and artbook as well.
amok: Edit: You can get a demo here: http://www.blockstory.net/pc
bansama: Is Desura the only place selling it? Unfortunately if it is, I'll have to pass on this interesting looking game as I will not use any non-Japanese store that charges my in Yen (they all inevitably overcharge).
So far, I think so yes. They are in the Steam greenlight process, but at the moment I do not know anywhere else except Desura where you can get it.
abolat: Anyone know anything about this game: Gods: Lands of Infinity Special Edition

currently on sale on gamersgate: http://www.gamersgate.com/DD-GLISE/gods-lands-of-infinity-special-edition

i am thinking of getting it...
AFnord: It could be better... I got bored with it after just 1½h. But if you feel like trying it out yourself, you can do it for free through VOID
though you'll have to watch about 1-2min worth of advertisement before you get to play the game.
thanks. i am currently travelling for work, so not in the US... can't use the void option. Thanks anyway. Your reply was helpful. what aspect of it made you bored, could you elaborate??
ne_zavarj: Thank you but i think you should give it to someone else . :)
grynn: Alright, I'll open a SG giveaway for the GOG group then.
that reminds me, what is the GOG group? there are quite a few on steam...
Post edited December 22, 2012 by abolat
AFnord: It could be better... I got bored with it after just 1½h. But if you feel like trying it out yourself, you can do it for free through VOID
abolat: thanks. i am currently travelling for work, so not in the US... can't use the void option. Thanks anyway. Your reply was helpful. what aspect of it made you bored, could you elaborate??
grynn: Alright, I'll open a SG giveaway for the GOG group then.
abolat: that reminds me, what is the GOG group? there are quite a few on steam...
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/steamgiftscom_gog_gift_club_v3