It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Big_Boss: From Origin,if your line fall you can resume it that way :)
Psyringe: The GamersGate downloader can resume downloads too.

But I agree with recommending the Origin download. Generally, if a download is available on GG and on its "home" platform (Steam, Origin, proprietary ...), it's best to download it from the latter. Publishers always keep the game's main platform up to date, but they sometimes forget to update the files that they sent to other distributors. As a result, GG-specific downloads of these games could be outdated or incompatible.
I despise EA's horrible lack of a back up system for Origin. Backing up on Origin is technically also made extra difficult to discourage from doing so.

I would never purchase a non-EA-owned game from Origin, however I have to totally agree that if the game IS EA owned, you're pretty much screwed if you don't purchase it from EA directly as EA appears to have claimed exclusive rights to supporting and providing its own franchises with patches and DLC.
Gonchi: So my problem with Green Man Gaming had nothing to do with my bank mistakenly blocking them for gambling or whatever, turns out the issue, for GMG not my bank, is I'm in Brazil and my billing address is in Uruguay. What a waste of time that was, won't be bothering with them again that's for sure.
Sorry to hear that. GMG has been pretty good with us in Australasia when it comes to regional restrictions unless it involves an EA game key in which we are not provided with a price or purchase button.
Post edited December 23, 2012 by carnival73
For all who did not buy Batman AC from Steam,
GG has Harely Quinn on 50% Discount.
at least something.
http://www.gamersgate.com/DLC-BACHQR/batman-arkham-city-harley-quinns-revenge-dlc?caff=1869351

Waking Mars for $7.49, DRM Free.

And on quite meagre sale of 25% but a fantastic game is
This is/has been one of THE game for the iPad!
I don't know how the PC version is, since the Touch Interface is fantastic. There is also an Android Version.
It's basically a violence free Mars exploration with environmental puzzles and a great exciting ambient.

And Condemned is 50% off on Steam!
Post edited December 23, 2012 by dyscode
One of the new flash sales on Steam is the Stalker Bundle (Shadow of Chernobyl & Call of Pripyat) for $8.74 (Shadow of Chernobyl is also 75% off, making it $4.99). Currently has about 10.5 hours left.
Post edited December 23, 2012 by Physicser
Origin daily deals :

all games priced 5€

Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box
Mirror's Edge
Battlefield Bad Company 2 Vietnam
Warp
Gatling Gears
Shank
Shank 2
The Saboteur
Dead Space 2
Spore
Need for Speed Hot Pursuit
Dragon Age: Origins
Alice: Madness Returns
Battlefield: Bad Company 2
Darkspore
dyscode: Waking Mars for $7.49, DRM Free.

I don't know how the PC version is, since the Touch Interface is fantastic. There is also an Android Version.
It's basically a violence free Mars exploration with environmental puzzles and a great exciting ambient.
I disagree. I played it on my tablet and it simply is boring and pretentious crap in the vein of "And yet it moves". Crappy tablet controls and ugly graphics (not in a technical way, but simply bad designed). One of these days I might give the Steam version a run, as I have it from the HiB.

ne_zavarj: Dead Space 2
The Dead Space series is the closest we have ever come to a System Shock 3 (in atmosphere). Highly recommended.
Post edited December 23, 2012 by SimonG
GamersGate - Tomb Raider 1 & 2 - 75% off (steamworks)
http://www.gamersgate.co.uk/DD-TR1/tomb-raider-i?caff=20201 - £1.66
http://www.gamersgate.com/DD-TR2/tomb-raider-ii?caff=20201 - 2,38€
5% off: iamaneldergeek
Post edited December 23, 2012 by kjx
dyscode: Waking Mars for $7.49, DRM Free.

SimonG: I disagree. I played it on my tablet and it simply is boring and pretentious crap in the vein of "And yet it moves". Crappy tablet controls and ugly graphics (not in a technical way, but simply bad designed). One of these days I might give the Steam version a run, as I have it from the HiB.
Funny, I like And Yet It Moves also a lot. SO, I can see why you don't like it.
BTW: TouchArcade.com just voted Waking Mars GOTY 2012, which of course does not have to conform with everybody's personal taste.
Post edited December 23, 2012 by dyscode
Physicser: One of the new flash sales on Steam is the Stalker Bundle (Shadow of Chernobyl & Call of Pripyat) for $8.74 (Shadow of Chernobyl is also 75% off, making it $4.99). Currently has about 10.5 hours left.
Both separate games have been on 75% off since the start of Steam promo, but haven´t been announced. So, you can buy them later if prefer too.
Physicser: One of the new flash sales on Steam is the Stalker Bundle (Shadow of Chernobyl & Call of Pripyat) for $8.74 (Shadow of Chernobyl is also 75% off, making it $4.99). Currently has about 10.5 hours left.
tokisto: Both separate games have been on 75% off since the start of Steam promo, but haven´t been announced. So, you can buy them later if prefer too.
Last I checked prior to the flash sale, Shadow of Chernobyl was only 50% off, which is why I mentioned it.
Post edited December 23, 2012 by Physicser
MAC deal:

Batman Arkham City GOTY $14.99 (amazon)

http://goo.gl/OVcFX
ne_zavarj: Origin daily deals :

all games priced 5€

Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box
Mirror's Edge
Battlefield Bad Company 2 Vietnam
Warp
Gatling Gears
Shank
Shank 2
The Saboteur
Dead Space 2
Spore
Need for Speed Hot Pursuit
Dragon Age: Origins
[i] Alice: Madness Returns
Battlefield: Bad Company 2 [/i]
Darkspore
Thank U!!!

Really cool games
tokisto: Both separate games have been on 75% off since the start of Steam promo, but haven´t been announced. So, you can buy them later if prefer too.
Physicser: Last I checked prior to the flash sale, Shadow of Chernobyl was only 50% off, which is why I mentioned it.
Well, sorry. I was just sure about that, 75% for both...
gameon: MAC deal:

Do you shorten the URL to hide the affiliate link? That's double spammy.
gameon: MAC deal:

Revisor: Do you shorten the URL to hide the affiliate link? That's double spammy.
I'd rather it was neat and tidy than look like this: http://www.gog.com/forum/general/gaming_deals_thread/post33587
ANymore GG cockups use consumers can jump on ?:)