It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

carnival73: In case anyone is wondering the Bethesda Bundle games are:

Brink Complete
Dishonored
Doom 3 BFG
Fallout 3 GOTY
Fallout NV Ultimate
Hunted Demon's Forge
Morrowind GOTY
Oblivion GOTY
Rage
Skyrim
Meh...
When does it end?
carnival73: In case anyone is wondering the Bethesda Bundle games are:

Brink Complete
Dishonored
Doom 3 BFG
Fallout 3 GOTY
Fallout NV Ultimate
Hunted Demon's Forge
Morrowind GOTY
Oblivion GOTY
Rage
Skyrim
grviper: Meh...
When does it end?
Not sure, can't get into the site. XD
low rated
The Hobbit An Unexpected Journey

DOWNLOAD OR WATCH HERE

DOWNLOAD OR WATCH HERE

DOWNLOAD OR WATCH HERE

DOWNLOAD OR WATCH HERE

DOWNLOAD OR WATCH HERE

DOWNLOAD OR WATCH HERE

Director: Peter Jackson
Writers: Fran Walsh , Philippa Boyens,
Stars: Martin Freeman, Ian McKellen and Richard Armitage
Language: English
Release Date: 14 December 2012 (USA)
Runtime: 169 min
Sound Mix: Dolby Digital | Datasat | SDDS
Color: Color
Aspect Ratio: 2.35 : 1
Reckoning Complete is back on sale again:

http://www.amazon.com/Kingdoms-Amalur-Complete-Bundle-Download/dp/B009YLKBQY/ref=br_lf_m_1000716161_16_440_ttl?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&pf_rd_p=1447240942&pf_rd_s=center-9&pf_rd_t=1401&pf_rd_i=1000716161&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=0FGS3DA29015YN0PSPGM
Post edited December 22, 2012 by carnival73
So from the few who've managed to make it in, I here Gate is having a flash right now with Borderlands Franchise going for 9.99.
carnival73: .
So from the few who've managed to make it in, I here Gate is having a flash right now with Borderlands Franchise going for 9.99.
Is that Bland1 1, blands 1 and 2, blands 1,2 and dlcs or what?
Because if the former, it's been better before, if the latter, HOLY FUCK
This is the best bundle ever, but... RAGE, Skyrim and probably Dishonoured have region block for Poland and Russia, so even if I could, I wouldn't buy.
The Bethesda Bundle ends in about 7 minutes. So the site should return to relatively normal after that.
keeveek: This is the best bundle ever, but... RAGE, Skyrim and probably Dishonoured have region block for Poland and Russia, so even if I could, I wouldn't buy.
Nope. No stupid region lock! But, of course, games does not have a Polish language.
Post edited December 22, 2012 by kjx
carnival73: .
Luisfius: Is that Bland1 1, blands 1 and 2, blands 1,2 and dlcs or what?
Because if the former, it's been better before, if the latter, HOLY FUCK
I was joking. XD
maulikmishra: The Bethesda Bundle ends in about 7 minutes. So the site should return to relatively normal after that.
Didn't work. XD
Post edited December 22, 2012 by carnival73
Darksiders Franchise pack on Amazon has finished its run and now unavailable
kjx: Nope. No stupid region lock! But, of course, games does not have a Polish language.
Strange. MY friends told me they couldn't redeem codes from different region for these games.
keeveek: Strange. MY friends told me they couldn't redeem codes from different region for these games.
According to thebronasium, the version of Dishonored that I activated from GG just now (Dishonored WW) doesn't have any kind of region restriction. Unlike certain russian keys which have onlyallowrunincountries info (which means, even if you could activate it, it wouldn't run if you're not from their location). Dishonored WW has zero restriction.

Now I'm too lazy to check the rest.
nijuu: Darksiders Franchise pack on Amazon has finished its run and now unavailable
It is still available on steam.
http://store.steampowered.com/sub/18777/?snr=1_5_9__403

30 USA cents higher but still cheaper to get all of darksiders than just darksiders 2
System maintenance, we'll be back in about 30 minutes...

Thank you for your patience!
/ The GamersGate team

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!

After many page refreshes at each stage I was finally making it to the checkout! By the time they're back up the deal will be over.
Post edited December 22, 2012 by ABH20