It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

hkabik: Ah... it looks so promising but I'm going to have to pass on secret world. my game backlog is huge and I want alot of stuff from the gog winter sale. So unless I win this on steam gifts it's a no go.

I did jump on that Serious Sam bundle though, thanks alot for posting!
orcishgamer: It does not appear to be a Steam code, I got some key that I'm supposed to input on the EA site. Haven't done it yet, but if it's tied to anything, it'll be Origin, not Steam. Right now it doesn't look tied to either.
Try to register it on Secret World official site
If someone can get me the Serious Sam bundle, I could repay with a $10 dollar Steam game (I can only get Steam games). Thanks for reading!
The GG Version of Dead Island GOTY doesn't say anything about DRM.
Anybody got some more Info? Is there a version outside of Steam?
and it's 50% Off for $10
http://www.gamersgate.com/DD-DIGOTYNA/dead-island-game-of-the-year
Post edited December 15, 2012 by dyscode
dyscode: The GG Version of Dead Island GOTY doesn't say anything about DRM.
Anybody got some more Info? Is there a version outide of Steam?
and it's 50% Off for $10
Pretty sure all Dead Island on PC is Steamworks.
dyscode: The GG Version of Dead Island GOTY doesn't say anything about DRM.
Anybody got some more Info? Is there a version outide of Steam?
and it's 50% Off for $10
orcishgamer: Pretty sure all Dead Island on PC is Steamworks.
Yes, it uses Steamworks for the multiplayer.
orcishgamer: Pretty sure all Dead Island on PC is Steamworks.
amok: Yes, it uses Steamworks for the multiplayer.
So ErrorGate again ;)

BTW: I am still on the brink on buying Inquisitor. On one hand this might not be entirely my type of game, on the other hand, it won't be so cheap for $3.74 for some time...
Any thoughts?
Post edited December 15, 2012 by dyscode
All Blue Tea Games are 50% off at Big Fish this weekend - not bad if you like well done HOG's.

Also - Forgotten Lands: First Colony is a recommended TM game.
Post edited December 15, 2012 by amok
I've seen the mention of the sales on Dotemu but nothing on their "Fantasy Mashup Pack" which is interesting despite not being really 100% about Fantasy universe.

So for 10€ and DRM-free, you get:

-Another World
-Fantasy Wars
-Little Big Adventure 1 & 2
-Majesty Gold
-Silmarils Collection (Transartica, Ishar trilogy, Deus, Robinson's Requiem, and so on...)
-Silverfall and the add-on Earth Awakening
-Tropico Reloaded
-Two Worlds

This offer is available until 21 december (another pack should follow). Good Luck with finishing all those games :o)
Greenman daily promo: Spellforce for 7.5 bucks with this code GMG25-CFGY3-4THJI
http://www.greenmangaming.com/s/br/en/pc/games/rpgs/spellforce-complete-collection/
Post edited December 15, 2012 by tokisto
It's probably been mentioned already but you can get a free copy of Metro 2033 by liking the THQ Metro page on facebook (gives you a steam key)
amok: Yes, it uses Steamworks for the multiplayer.
dyscode: So ErrorGate again ;)

BTW: I am still on the brink on buying Inquisitor. On one hand this might not be entirely my type of game, on the other hand, it won't be so cheap for $3.74 for some time...
Any thoughts?
Inquisitor is worth it, dyscode. I think the 75% sale is over for it, but it's still worth 50% off. It's a throwback to the golden age of rpg's, for better and worse.

I think you might enjoy it :)
worlddan: Yes, BTP is the better way of saying it. I never heard that expression used before....but I see the distinction being drawn with FTP.
orcishgamer: So it is definitely like Guild Wars? They're not creating a F2P model? Just planning on charging for DLC/Expacs?
Honestly i have no idea what their future plans are. I just bought the game myself on Amazon (debated for a while between Amazon's cheaper price or Steam's ease of download) and cant wait to play it. I hope they continue with the 5$ quest packs or hell, id pay 20 every couple months for multiple tbh.
It's hard to decide between the GOG sale and the Big Fish Games developer promo .
dyscode: So ErrorGate again ;)

Any thoughts?
CymTyr: Inquisitor is worth it, dyscode. I think the 75% sale is over for it, but it's still worth 50% off. It's a throwback to the golden age of rpg's, for better and worse.

I think you might enjoy it :)
Thanks for the heads up CymTyr!
bad I missed the sale, but won't def. not get it $7.50 for now.
I bought like 20 new games since last month, so I am quite safe from boredom for a while. Maybe next year.
At least I got The Real Texas!
orcishgamer: So it is definitely like Guild Wars? They're not creating a F2P model? Just planning on charging for DLC/Expacs?
StonerMk2: Honestly i have no idea what their future plans are. I just bought the game myself on Amazon (debated for a while between Amazon's cheaper price or Steam's ease of download) and cant wait to play it. I hope they continue with the 5$ quest packs or hell, id pay 20 every couple months for multiple tbh.
I just wanted to point out that this bastard is a 15GB game client (so 15GB download) and is a bit of a pain in the ass to register due to their shitty website UI.

They also seem to be slapping crap like run speed boosts in their store, so this game seems to be getting the full F2P treatment, more of DDO style it seems so far, which means it's not all bad. I'll let everyone know how it seems after I play for an hour or two.