It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

racerboi101: Sega Genesis Classic Game Pack - $4.99 (All Steam keys over 50 games)

1. SEGA Genesis Classics Series 1
2. SEGA Genesis Classics Series 2
3. SEGA Genesis Classics Series 3
4. SEGA Genesis Classics Series 4
5. SEGA Genesis Classics Series 5
nijuu: Im not sure these come with Steam Keys.I bought this exact same pack a few weeks back for same price and these seem to be direct downloads via Amazon.No steam keys listed on the pack. One of the review says no Steam keys either :/.
got it
It comes with 5 serials
example

1. SEGA Genesis Classics Series 1 (steamkey)
2. SEGA Genesis Classics Series 2 (steamkey)
keeveek: How long is this SEGA promo?
One week .
keeveek: How long is this SEGA promo?
ne_zavarj: One week .
From today? Good.
Be Mine 6 bundle has just started including:

Eschalon: Book I (STEAM + DRME FREE)
Paranormal (DESURA + DRM FREE)
Ceville (STEAM)
+ 3 bonus music albums

-- BTA 5$ --
Two Worlds Epic Edition (STEAM) + Soundtrack
Worms Reloaded (STEAM)
Dawn of Fantasy (DESURA + STEAM) + Soundtrack
Gorky 17 (DRM FREE)
Earth 2160 ( STEAM)

BONUS:
Enclave Gold 2012 Edition (DRM FREE) - after 6,000 sales (now at 76% of goal)

* more bonuses will be announced later probably

Link to the bundle :)
Post edited December 02, 2012 by DarkSlim
Ugh, that Sega Genesis Classic Collection has exactly the worst launcher I've ever seen. Somebody mixed up their programming books with "Worse Than Failure", and shot for every deezeyen failure possible. You get to click through the games One. At. A. Time., and wait for each transition animation to complete. The games are in randombetical order, the only artwork you are greeted by is the same blue "SEGA" boot logo. If you sit on a title for a while, it eventually goes into attract mode (the emulator is stuffed in a window to give you a real attract view), but for 5 seconds after pressing Next, you are shown nothing useful. That times 50 is your whole list.

To summarize, no launch grid, or even a pile of radio buttons drawn in Visual Basic. Just one uniform blank screen, a left & right button, that's it. You can't even wrap around to get to the last game sooner than forever. It's an interface designed to make you feel actual pain whenever you scroll across that little wasteland in your Steam list, and never play it again.
Post edited December 02, 2012 by pen_sq
Is anyone seeing the EA daily an EA sales section on Greenman right now? It shows it there for us in NZ but doesn't list the games on sale or prices....
carnival73: Is anyone seeing the EA daily an EA sales section on Greenman right now? It shows it there for us in NZ but doesn't list the games on sale or prices....
ME3, NFS:The Run, DA: Deluxe.

Or do you mean the Kingdoms of Amalur Daily on the main page?
pen_sq: snip
Here's a link to a way to put things in alphabetical order for the launcher. Obviously it won't fix the other issues related to the launcher, but at least the games will be in order (for the most part, he's working on fixing some of the games' orders).

http://steamcommunity.com/app/34270/discussions/0/828923952173032037/
carnival73: Is anyone seeing the EA daily an EA sales section on Greenman right now? It shows it there for us in NZ but doesn't list the games on sale or prices....
Pheace: ME3, NFS:The Run, DA: Deluxe.

Or do you mean the Kingdoms of Amalur Daily on the main page?
Kingdoms of Amuelar was previously Medal of Honor. How much is Amuelar selling for? There's no price listed when logged out and when logged in, the daily is stuck on yesterday's Dungeon Master deal.
(Post from Dec. 2010):
jlg6184: Yawma - Pay what you want

Today's bundle includes:

Albums: The Balconies & Clothes Make the Man
Games: Aztaka & Miner Wars: 2081

http://groupees.yawma.net/gr8

You can pay what you want (even nothing if you so please) 25% of profits go to Habitat for Humanity.
Just realized I got Miner Wars from this bundle. I went to their website and was able to get a Steam key using the account that I had made when I first got the bundle.

If you bought this bundle 2 years ago you can now get a Steam key for Miner Wars.
Post edited December 02, 2012 by GoJays2025
GoJays2025: Just realized I got Miner Wars from this bundle. I went to their website and was able to get a Steam key using the account that I had made when I first got the bundle.

If you bought this bundle 2 years ago you can now get a Steam key for Miner Wars.
Well crap, I skipped that bundle. Oh well.
pen_sq: Ugh, that Sega Genesis Classic Collection has exactly the worst launcher I've ever seen.
Dude, you're not supposed to use the launcher!

You need to get Steve Snake's Kega Fusion from Eidolon's Inn. It is probably more configurable than anything Sega's folks have put out. You can even put in scanlines (25% to 100%) and simulated RGB/TV modes (pixel blur). If you have any Sega CD's kicking around, you could also play them from the disc or a iso/bin/cue/whatever. 32x supported, also, should you have found those in another pack. Steve's been doing Megadrive emulation on and off since at least the late nineties. These games were running nearly full speed on K6-2 300's, FWIW.

Kega can be found here, for Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux.
Can't comment for others, but I pretty much can't see *anything* on GMG these days. Looks like they really don't want customers from Japan now; their restrictions are worse than those of D2D back in the day. =(
pen_sq: Ugh, that Sega Genesis Classic Collection has exactly the worst launcher I've ever seen.
PincushionMan: Dude, you're not supposed to use the launcher!

You need to get Steve Snake's Kega Fusion from Eidolon's Inn. It is probably more configurable than anything Sega's folks have put out. You can even put in scanlines (25% to 100%) and simulated RGB/TV modes (pixel blur). If you have any Sega CD's kicking around, you could also play them from the disc or a iso/bin/cue/whatever. 32x supported, also, should you have found those in another pack. Steve's been doing Megadrive emulation on and off since at least the late nineties. These games were running nearly full speed on K6-2 300's, FWIW.

Kega can be found here, for Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux.
If you're going to emulate the games, why even buy the packs at all? The whole point of the packs are to legally get the games in a format working on modern systems.
The latest game on Indie Game Stand is Weird Worlds: Return to Infinite Space, PWYW, Desura and Steam keys, bonus content if you beat the (currently very low) average.

http://www.indiegamestand.com

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/indiegamestand_current_game_will_be_updated
Post edited December 03, 2012 by SirPrimalform