It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Oh crap, I just realized Steam Flash is SPAZ, everyone buy SPAZ!
orcishgamer: Oh crap, I just realized Steam Flash is SPAZ, everyone buy SPAZ!
It's also DRM-free in the current IndieFort bundle, which might be a better deal, depending on whether you want the other games (and the discount for the following bundles). :)

But by now, I'd assume that everybody who wants SPAZ has several copies of it already. Well, I'm not saying that the game isn't good enough to buy it several times over. ;)
Post edited November 24, 2012 by Psyringe
orcishgamer: Oh crap, I just realized Steam Flash is SPAZ, everyone buy SPAZ!
Bought it...... last Steam sale ;)
More Steam hidden games:

Pyroblazer: 2,49E
Pheace: Sheesh, 1 coupon and already struggling to find a game to use it on in that list. Hope better stuff gets added.

That's a price I'd pick it up for probably. For 15E I can wait.
nijuu: Hope there is. Very few things on that list (at current prices listed)that are reasonably cheap to get a good deal with $5 off since i assume these suckers dont stack again?
Confirmed that they don't stack. The price listed in the Editor's Choice Game is not the current price when it hits Jan 1, it could go more cheaper or more expensive. Last time they did this, I was able to get a couple of free AAA games from them.
racerboi101: snip
Non Steam Redeemable Games

Crysis Maximum Maximum Pack - $13.99 (Origin)
- Crysis 2 - Maximum Edition
- Crysis Warhead
- Crysis Wars
- Crysis
I bought this pack and it doesn't activate on Origin or Steam. Only downloads from Amazon.
carnival73: That' kinda suggests that maybe all they gave you was a download link. =L

Or *shudders* it's awaiting activation in UbiSoft's very own game client.
Foxhack: Nope!

Confirmed - you get a Steam key in your order confirmation email!
Cool beans! I'll probably have to still skip it though in sacrfice for the Novalogic Everything Pack - I have absolutely none of the sixteen games in that pack.

- Crysis Warhead
- Crysis Wars
- Crysis
fallison72: I bought this pack and it doesn't activate on Origin or Steam. Only downloads from Amazon.
Try to activate it here https://activate.ea.com/gameactivation.do

I can't remember exactly how I did it, but bought Crysis 1 and 2 that I bought from Amazon are in my Origin account.
Heretic777: Steam hidden gems:

1. Alpha Prime = $1.25
2. Silverfall Complete = $3.75
Alpha Prime is not a gem! Even at that price-
It's the same corridors and enemies until the end the last level which takes you outside Mars to drive around with a buggy is the only fun level in the hole game and then you have a totally unmotivated boss fight.
It doesn't even have the nice flora of Chrome.
Post edited November 24, 2012 by dyscode

- Crysis Warhead
- Crysis Wars
- Crysis
fallison72: I bought this pack and it doesn't activate on Origin or Steam. Only downloads from Amazon.
In worst case scenario you'll have to poke support to activate it for you, if racerboi101 said fails.
Heretic777: 1. First Templar = $5
orcishgamer: This game is often overlooked, it's better than most people think.
Just playing it, resembles somewhat the melee of Rune, so swordplay is fun,
just cannot say if this will hold until the end. It's quite linear so for but ok.
orcishgamer: This game is often overlooked, it's better than most people think.
dyscode: Just playing it, resembles somewhat the melee of Rune, so swordplay is fun,
just cannot say if this will hold until the end. It's quite linear so for but ok.
It switches up the pacing with light puzzle levels (with basically no enemies). Keep at it, it's a pretty easy play and doesn't get bothersome too easily due to the better than average pacing.
IronStar: In worst case scenario you'll have to poke support to activate it for you, if racerboi101 said fails.
I purchased a few games from Amazon that were only downloads...although i would be surprised if the crysis collection would be like that. I know Rome Total War and Medieval Total War 2 both were download only.
Indie Gala Sim is doing really bad. They only got $8k so far. The reason Indie Gala has been popular is because of cheap Steam keys, so people can trade. They are shooting themselves in the foot.
Heretic777: Indie Gala Sim is doing really bad. They only got $8k so far. The reason Indie Gala has been popular is because of cheap Steam keys, so people can trade. They are shooting themselves in the foot.
Or it's just the sim games aren't too popular? Only one I find even remotely interesting is Euro Truck Simulator.