It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Asmo2: Flash sale for Fallen Enchantress at steam (-50%) 15 e / 20$ ? (game is great).
I can also confirm that it's an awesome game. I got the Steam key from Gate during Beta for $30 (may have been more - First time buying a game without looking at the price).
Amazon hidden deals:

1. First Templar = $5
2. Heroes of M&M V = $2.50
I wish I could buy Sonic Generations on Amazon, but sadly I can't. If someone could be generous enough to buy me that game, I would be really happy! I know that this isn't the appropiate thread.
Steam hidden gems:

1. Alpha Prime = $1.25
2. Silverfall Complete = $3.75
The Amazon's 2012 Editor's Choice Games list is up, this is where your $5 credit would be used for. The list is not final, more games would be added until Jan 1.
carnival73: Hrrmmm....this is the only Juarez that I'm missing....would be very much interested if someone can prove that it is a Steam key.
Well I bit the bullet and bought it.

Digital River already charged me. But I haven't gotten a key or an order confirmation. WTF!
Asmo2: Flash sale for Fallen Enchantress at steam (-50%) 15 e / 20$ ? (game is great).
$10 here and I'm still not biting.
triock: ...
Look here ;) - [url=http://hitman.wikia.com/wiki/Hitman:_Sniper_Challenge]http://hitman.wikia.com/wiki/Hitman:_Sniper_Challenge[/url]
OK, I looked and the article begins with:

Hitman: Sniper Challenge is a stand alone sub game of Hitman: Absolution, which is exclusive to copies pre-ordered from GameStop or Steam.

This only supports what I've written earlier that sniper challenge is not free.

I checked this earlier link of yours and I find it a bit suspicious that this is limited only to a german site and it's only available at specific time of day. I have doubts that www.hitman.de/sniper/ is legit.
Post edited November 24, 2012 by retro_gamer
racerboi101: The Amazon's 2012 Editor's Choice Games list is up, this is where your $5 credit would be used for. The list is not final, more games would be added until Jan 1.
Sheesh, 1 coupon and already struggling to find a game to use it on in that list. Hope better stuff gets added.
grviper: $10 here and I'm still not biting.
That's a price I'd pick it up for probably. For 15E I can wait.
Post edited November 24, 2012 by Pheace
racerboi101: The Amazon's 2012 Editor's Choice Games list is up, this is where your $5 credit would be used for. The list is not final, more games would be added until Jan 1.
Pheace: Sheesh, 1 coupon and already struggling to find a game to use it on in that list. Hope better stuff gets added.
grviper: $10 here and I'm still not biting.
Pheace: That's a price I'd pick it up for probably. For 15E I can wait.
Hope there is. Very few things on that list (at current prices listed)that are reasonably cheap to get a good deal with $5 off since i assume these suckers dont stack again?
carnival73: Hrrmmm....this is the only Juarez that I'm missing....would be very much interested if someone can prove that it is a Steam key.
Foxhack: Well I bit the bullet and bought it.

Digital River already charged me. But I haven't gotten a key or an order confirmation. WTF!
That' kinda suggests that maybe all they gave you was a download link. =L

Or *shudders* it's awaiting activation in UbiSoft's very own game client.
carnival73: That' kinda suggests that maybe all they gave you was a download link. =L

Or *shudders* it's awaiting activation in UbiSoft's very own game client.
Nope!

Confirmed - you get a Steam key in your order confirmation email!
Post edited November 24, 2012 by Foxhack
Steam: for next few hours > Total War Battles: SHOGUN 0,99 e/ 1,61$ ? Maybe not great game, but strategy on hex map.
Post edited November 24, 2012 by Asmo2
Heretic777: 1. First Templar = $5
This game is often overlooked, it's better than most people think.
Asmo2: Steam: for next few hours > Total War Battles: SHOGUN 0,99 e/ 1$ ? Maybe not great game, but strategy on hex map.
$1.61 USD here ;)
Looks like its 66% off Total War Shogun 2 franchise actually..
Post edited November 24, 2012 by nijuu