Good lord. When aren't SS games on sale?. Wish Amazon had more variety with what they put on sale...
They are supposedly launching a May sale sometime this week. They have announced a few titles already (RIFT, Dead Island...) but it's still left to see if it will have some variety or be the same TQH + a few other stuff sale they've been recycling over and over since January.
Sounds like we need to do a better job informing you about what deals we have when we have them.
I'd recommend dropping by the CAG forum from time to time: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=317580&page=127
I update it every week.
It sounds like, based on your comment " TQH + a few other stuff sale they've been recycling over and over since January." that you missed out on some of our best sales...that include stuff like:
1. Darkness 2 - $12.49
2. Crusader Kings 2 - $17.99
3. Psychonauts - $1.99
4. Costume Quest - $2.99
5. Stacking - $7.49
6. Psychonauts + Costume Quest + Stacking Bundle - $9.99
7. Mass Effect 3 - $29.99
8. Battlefield 3 - $29.99
9. Dragon Age Origins Ultimate + Dragon Age 2 Bundle - $9.99
10. Mass Effect + Mass Effect 2 Digital Deluxe - $9.99
11. Crysis - $4.99
12. Crysis 2 - $7.49
13. MLB 2K12 - $14.99
14. Deus Ex - $6.99/$7.99 (Standard/Augmented)
15. Dungeon Siege III - $4.99
16. Football Manager 2012 - $7.99
17. Fifa 12 - $19.99 + $19.99 credit towards other EA Sports Game Downloads
18. Divinity II Dragon Knight Saga - $5.99
19. Risen - $5.99
20. L.A. Noire - $4.99/$12.49 (Standard/Complete)
Those are the top 20 that come to mind, none of which are THQ games and all of which have run in February or beyond.
We usually send out emails, facebook posts, tweets, post on CAG, reddit/r/gamedeals, and 'Gaf. Also, Kotaku's moneysaver posts usually feature our deals. Any other thoughts on how we might do a better job reaching people like you who perceive our sales as recycled or only featuring THQ stuff?