It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

uqblf: Second point seems to be that Gamersgate is getting confused about the days of a week:
17th of May (this year) is a holiday in many European countries. The holiday itself is always celebrated on a Thursday, and it's not uncommon to see it as the start of a "long weekend".

In case you're interested in the background of the actual holiday, it was once meant to celebrate the "Ascension of Christ" into heaven. Today, it's more or less an excuse for the male portion of the population to get together in a countryside trip, and drink themselves into a stupor ... at least here in Germany. ;)
Post edited May 16, 2012 by Psyringe
uqblf: Second point seems to be that Gamersgate is getting confused about the days of a week:
Psyringe: 17th of May (this year) is a holiday in many European countries. The holiday itself is always celebrated on a Thursday, and it's not uncommon to see it as the start of a "long weekend".

In case you're interested in the background of the actual holiday, it was once meant to celebrate the "Ascension of Christ" into heaven. Today, it's more or less an excuse for the male portion of the population to get together in a countryside trip, and drink themselves into a stupor ... at least here in Germany. ;)
Thanks for reminding me of that. Forgot about the holiday tomorrow as I'm in the US for several months (though I am from Germany ;) ).
Saints Row weekend? Anyway Saints Row 3 is cheaper at shopto.net at the moment
Notice the list price for SR3: http://www.gamersgate.com/DD-PURPLE/saints-row-the-third

$89.95?
That's what I was thinking. :D They'll probably fix it later to be ~$15, I guess.

Of course, it's still $11/£7 at Shopto, but you can't use Paypal for downloads there.
Amazon Digital is kicking off its MAYhem sale.

It includes a good bunch of games, among them the full Sims 3 collection, Square Enix games and a few less known/indie games. Some of the current standouts from my point of view are:

Divinity 2 Dragon Knight Sage, $5.99 - DRM FREE (Steam version here).

This one is easily the best deal in the sale simply because Divinity 2 is an awesome RPG - Though it has a few issues (mainly regarding balance and the difficulty during the first few hours), it crafts a beautiful world around the player with a story that, though not as engaging as in other games, works pretty well.

Other spotlights include:

Scarygirl, $4.99 - Requires STEAM

The Last Remnant, $14.99 - Requires STEAM

The Sims 3 Showtime, $19.99 - Activates in Origin. Talentless Hack Edition also available.

Also, several titles will be added later on as the sale advances, with some of them being on sale only during a day or so. I'll be letting you guys know when those happen if possible :D
Tizzysawr: Amazon Digital is kicking off its MAYhem sale.
When will it be live? I don't see discounted prices atm.
Tizzysawr: The Last Remnant, $14.99 - Requires STEAM
FFS when this game will drop in price....
gyokzoli: When will it be live? I don't see discounted prices atm.
For some reason they take a while. I'd give it 1-2 hours tops. Sometimes they go live at exactly 00:00 PDT, some other times they don't. I guess today is the latter :(

Tizzysawr: The Last Remnant, $14.99 - Requires STEAM
spinefarm: FFS when this game will drop in price....
It has actually been sold for $10 on steam several times over the last year. I'm not sure, but it might've even been cheaper than that at some point.
gyokzoli: When will it be live? I don't see discounted prices atm.
Tizzysawr: For some reason they take a while. I'd give it 1-2 hours tops. Sometimes they go live at exactly 00:00 PDT, some other times they don't. I guess today is the latter :(

Tizzysawr: It has actually been sold for $10 on steam several times over the last year. I'm not sure, but it might've even been cheaper than that at some point.
2 times for 3 years :)
Regular price: US[$ 49.99]/EU [€ 29.99 ]
Tizzysawr: For some reason they take a while. I'd give it 1-2 hours tops. Sometimes they go live at exactly 00:00 PDT, some other times they don't. I guess today is the latter :(

Tizzysawr: It has actually been sold for $10 on steam several times over the last year. I'm not sure, but it might've even been cheaper than that at some point.
$9.99 was the cheapest yet for one day and for one other day it was $10. Other than that it hasn't been lower than $20 the rare times when it was on sale I think.
Btw most prices are online now. The price flipping starts usually at about 0:30am PST and takes up to an hour as Tizzysawr already said.

Personally I also think the Square Enix collection for $7.49, Hitman Collection for $6.99 and definitely ArmA 2: Combined Operations for $14.99 (non-Steam, but allows you to play the DayZ-mod) are worth mentioning! Awesome sale so far! :)
Post edited May 17, 2012 by uqblf
Both Bioshocks for 7.50 (Steam or non-steam) are a fantastic deal too.
Sinizine: Both Bioshocks for 7.50 (Steam or non-steam) are a fantastic deal too.
The price is definitely good, but just want to point out that both of them use Securom DRM, which I for example always avoid.
Psyringe: Actually, I don't think that the presence of an Amazon representative on GOG's forums in such a thread is ... appropriate, for lack of a better word. It's as if one of my competitors would visit my shop to advertise his own, competing products there - I simply wouldn't expect such a thing, and would probably see it at least as a lack of courtesy on his part.
I'm sorry for this personal remark, but Psyringe, you seem to have no problem advertising Gamersgate (and Gamersgate only) deals here, with your affiliate link no less.

What's the difference between your behavior and an official rep from Amazon, who introduces himself as such? His is more transparent IMO.

Please don't take it personally, I just think it's a bit hypocritical from you. You (we all actually) are doing exactly the same thing that seems to bother you - we advertise deals from competition on GOG forums.
Gamersgate Daily Deal is Patrician 4 Gold, including Conquest of Trade and Rise of the Dynasty.

80% off: 7€ / 6$ / 6£

No mistake, 7€ vs 6$ :-/ . Both games are labeled with "other drm". Any idea what exactly it is?

Edit: German forum thread says the game itself uses only a serial, but for patches you need to be online. There is no standalone-patch. Sounds like Stardock-method, shame on you Kalypso.
Post edited May 17, 2012 by DukeNukemForever
Disciples III: Renaissance is $8.

Disciples III Gold Edition is $12.

Dead Block is $4. (DRM-Free)
Post edited May 17, 2012 by grynn