It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

nijuu: Is this a case of 'value' for money rather than buying for the games? LOL
spinefarm: This pack is sick... 86games.....ffs
There's like maybe 6 ive played or would pay for.there's a lot of crappy games in that pack ;)
spinefarm: This pack is sick... 86games.....ffs
nijuu: There's like maybe 6 ive played or would pay for.there's a lot of crappy games in that pack ;)
Dude you get the pack for free when u rate all the games + review them :D
nijuu: There's like maybe 6 ive played or would pay for.there's a lot of crappy games in that pack ;)
spinefarm: Dude you get the pack for free when u rate all the games + review them :D
Did you seriously do that? ;)
nijuu: there's a lot of crappy games in that pack ;)
A lot of extremely crappy ones, yes. And translation is horrible in most of them. Yet, there's something decent, like Korea (Commandos-lite), Death to Spies (Hitman-ish), Star Wolves, King's Bounty triplets, Men of War, Cryostatis, Pathologic and friggin Space Rangers.
maycett: The 1c complete pack for $20.92:
http://www.gamersgate.com/DDB-1CBIGPACK/1c-complete-pack-bundle

I never buy packs but I'm tempted by this :>
nijuu: Is this a case of 'value' for money rather than buying for the games? LOL
I bought it for the games, there's quite a few that I wanted in there :)
the_bard: How is it? I would like to see Aruze release some for PC. Like Sabertooth and Geisha; hell all of them.
Download the demo
spinefarm: Dude you get the pack for free when u rate all the games + review them :D
nijuu: Did you seriously do that? ;)
Why not :D You can easily copy-paste reviews and rating takes 1sec
spinefarm: You can easily copy-paste reviews and rating takes 1sec
Got all of yours approved by moderators?
maycett: Yeah I just grabbed it for $17.78 with the IGN discount. Even with the games I already had and the crappy games in the pack, the games I actually want are worth at least that much. Not to mention the blue coins I'll get from buying and rating :)
It would be a great deal the money for Men of war , King's Bounty and UFO series alone...
nijuu: there's a lot of crappy games in that pack ;)
grviper: A lot of extremely crappy ones, yes. And translation is horrible in most of them. Yet, there's something decent, like Korea (Commandos-lite), Death to Spies (Hitman-ish), Star Wolves, King's Bounty triplets, Men of War, Cryostatis, Pathologic and friggin Space Rangers.
Already had all the good ones but I bought anyway for the Theater of War series... Interestignly, gamersgate seems to have labelled the first game in that series as having the publisher same as the developer when the publisher is in fact 1c (you can also see it on the cover they placed for the game). They either got a different version where the developer was the publisher or there is a mistake...
spinefarm: Why not :D You can easily copy-paste reviews and rating takes 1sec
And this is different than simple cheat/fraud in which way?
nijuu: Did you seriously do that? ;)
Don't copy paste man :) people make purchases based on those reviews (I know I do)
maycett: Yeah I just grabbed it for $17.78 with the IGN discount. Even with the games I already had and the crappy games in the pack, the games I actually want are worth at least that much. Not to mention the blue coins I'll get from buying and rating :)
keeveek: It would be a great deal the money for Men of war , King's Bounty and UFO series alone...
Had the entire King's bounty and UFO series. :) I got the pack though as I did not have the Theater of War series... Gonna trade the ones I have and hope not everyone bought the pack.
Post edited April 09, 2012 by abolat
spinefarm: You can easily copy-paste reviews and rating takes 1sec
grviper: Got all of yours approved by moderators?
99% :)
keeveek: And this is different than simple cheat/fraud in which way?
And what exactly you can say different from 50+ reviews for each game?
Post edited April 09, 2012 by spinefarm
Maybe because you should write them on your own? Doesn't matter if you just write one sentence, but it would be your own review based on gaming experience.

Copypasting reviews from somewhere else is:
1) copyright infrigiment
2) dislhonest to gamersgate
3) dishonest to gamers who are making purchases based on the reviews
4) childish.

but enjoy your bluecoins like i give a damn :P
Post edited April 09, 2012 by keeveek
spinefarm: 99% :)
I wonder, if you lose any of the BC for reviews/ratings, if you gift the game.