It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

http://www.amazon.com/Electronic-Arts-40470NHL-09-Download/dp/B0047T7JKO/ref=br_lf_m_1000716161_1_8_ttl?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&pf_rd_p=1361354862&pf_rd_s=center-3&pf_rd_t=1401&pf_rd_i=1000716161&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=1T00Y3JH11G1D114FVDG

NHL '09 is up $5.
Madden '08 will come up later for $5 i imagine too (waiting for it).
FiatLux: I think that it must be more or less the same game....
Perhaps they first published it as "Adrenalin" and then later as "A-Race extreme show".. ?
If you check the description at GG then you will find it identical (?) except game name....
(Maybe it is due to that if they have sold the game at GG as a "title" then they need to keep it as a download as that specific ttle or maybe it is a "contract issue" ?)
That would make a bit of sense, although would it not be easier for all parts to just make a re-direct, and inform any old customers about the name-change?
FiatLux: I think that it must be more or less the same game....
Perhaps they first published it as "Adrenalin" and then later as "A-Race extreme show".. ?
If you check the description at GG then you will find it identical (?) except game name....
(Maybe it is due to that if they have sold the game at GG as a "title" then they need to keep it as a download as that specific ttle or maybe it is a "contract issue" ?)
AFnord: That would make a bit of sense, although would it not be easier for all parts to just make a re-direct, and inform any old customers about the name-change?
You are absolutely right , but in the end we do not know if their way of working (or attitude) is that non-flexible or if it is due to conditions "out of their hand".....

But quoting "Asbeau" post :
All together now: "I'm a lumberjack and I'm OK..."
(http://www.gog.com/en/forum/general/gaming_deals_thread/post25274)

;-)

(Reference to a somewhat absurd "Monty Python" song , my reference due to the somewhat absurdity of it all...)
Post edited April 10, 2012 by FiatLux
I di at check of the 1C Complete Pack on GamersGate and it seems that they have added two more titles to the bundle so that it now consists of 88/89 titles......
http://www.gamersgate.com/DDB-1CBIGPACK/1c-complete-pack-bundle

Edit :
Maybe they just added MAC version of a title or two - still tying to discern what new......

They have at least added "Theatre of War 2 Africa 1943"
FiatLux: I di at check of the 1C Complete Pack on GamersGate and it seems that they have added two more titles to the bundle so that it now consists of 88/89 titles......
Hmm when I bought the bundle it had 86 games, now it has 87; Theatre of War 2 Africa1943 has been added.
I wonder what I am missing..?
Edit:

I am a victim of forum ninjas!!
Post edited April 10, 2012 by Rodzaju
King's Bounty The Legend (Mac)
King's Bounty: Armored Princess (Mac)
also added to the bundle.

These two and ToW Africa 1943 is not listed under 1C Complete pack in My Games page though, they stand by themselves.
FiatLux: Maybe they just added MAC version of a title or two - still tying to discern what new......
- King's Bounty: The Legend (Mac)
- King's Bounty: Armored Princess (Mac)
FiatLux: I di at check of the 1C Complete Pack on GamersGate and it seems that they have added two more titles to the bundle so that it now consists of 88/89 titles......
Cleidophoros: Hmm when I bought the bundle it had 86 games, now it has 87; Theatre of War 2 Africa1943 has been added.
I wonder what I am missing..?
They are changing the page all the time they have just removed some again....
Before it were 89 , now it is only 87
FiatLux: Edit :
Maybe they just added MAC version of a title or two - still tying to discern what new......

they've added the MAC editions of two King's Bounty titles, and removed 1943 Kursk (since it's already included in the Battle of Caen Special Edition).

the original Theatre of War is still missing, and that Adrenalin/A-Race Extreme Show racing game is still there twice.
Fred_DM: removed 1943 Kursk (since it's already included in the Battle of Caen Special Edition).
Still have mine along with add-on and SE.

Fred_DM: the original Theatre of War is still missing
Listed as pure Battlefront titles and those guys are dicks when it comes to sales. Just look up what they charge for the first Combat Mission.
Rodzaju: The component that gave me a WTF? moment is Theatre of War 2.
It has Kursk & its ex-pack.
It ALSO has the Kursk & x-pack in 1 game special edition!
It has Africa ex-pack, but NOT the Africa base game!!
I am confused to as to what you mean? doesn't the 1c complete pack have all the theater fo war games?
Post edited April 10, 2012 by abolat
grviper: Still have mine along with add-on and SE.
i suppose the removal only affects new buyers, then.

grviper: Listed as pure Battlefront titles and those guys are dicks when it comes to sales. Just look up what they charge for the first Combat Mission.
i see. but the game is included in the ToW Complete Collection, also currently on sale with a 70% discount.

abolat: I am cınfused to as to what you mean? doesn't the 1c complete pack have all the theater fo war games?
no, Theatre of War 1 is missing (see posts directly above). and 1943 Africa was missing until a few minutes ago, but its expansion was included form the start. 1943 Kursk was included twice, once stand-alone and once as part of the Battle of Caen S.E.
Post edited April 10, 2012 by Fred_DM
Rodzaju: The component that gave me a WTF? moment is Theatre of War 2.
It has Kursk & its ex-pack.
It ALSO has the Kursk & x-pack in 1 game special edition!
It has Africa ex-pack, but NOT the Africa base game!!
abolat: I am confused to as to what you mean? doesn't the 1c complete pack have all the theater fo war games?
First game is missing right now.
FiatLux: Edit :

Fred_DM: they've added the MAC editions of two King's Bounty titles, and removed 1943 Kursk (since it's already included in the Battle of Caen Special Edition).

the original Theatre of War is still missing, and that Adrenalin/A-Race Extreme Show racing game is still there twice.
As far as I can see then they have just added the "Theatre of War 2 Africa 1943"