It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hawk52: I bought Tropico 3 from Amazon, but I don't have the expansion. Wouldn't getting Absolute Power from GG should still work with my Amazon version?
Sorry, I have no idea about that. I can't buy on Amazon, and neither have I played Tropico.
Hawk52: I bought Tropico 3 from Amazon, but I don't have the expansion. Wouldn't getting Absolute Power from GG should still work with my Amazon version?
PandaLiang: Sorry, I have no idea about that. I can't buy on Amazon, and neither have I played Tropico.
You should try them. I couldn't get into Tropico 1 or 2 but Tropico 3 is really fun to play.
PandaLiang: Sorry, I have no idea about that. I can't buy on Amazon, and neither have I played Tropico.
Tropico is damn fun! And yes you can actually buy game downloads from amazon, you just have to use a fake US address.

Hawk52: You should try them. I couldn't get into Tropico 1 or 2 but Tropico 3 is really fun to play.
Tropico 1 and 3 are damn good. Tropico 2 is... iffier, for some reason, even if I also like the setting.

Have not acquired tropico 4, but the new modern times expansion looks neat.
T4 just looks so similar to t3 that it doesn't seem worth it if one already has t1 to 3. If t4 was silly and had a pirate theme like t2 did that would be another matter entirely haha
Post edited March 29, 2012 by Luisfius
Luisfius: Tropico is damn fun! And yes you can actually buy game downloads from amazon, you just have to use a fake US address.
The main reason I don't buy on amazon is that I only have a paypal account for online shopping. Otherwise I will love to buy game there, really tons of great deal there.

I heard a lot good thing about Tropico when 3 came out. At one point I really wanted to get it but later forgot about it. Too bad I've spent my budget this week on Dungeon Siege, so I'll have to pass this.
Luisfius: Tropico is damn fun! And yes you can actually buy game downloads from amazon, you just have to use a fake US address.
PandaLiang: The main reason I don't buy on amazon is that I only have a paypal account for online shopping. Otherwise I will love to buy game there, really tons of great deal there.

I heard a lot good thing about Tropico when 3 came out. At one point I really wanted to get it but later forgot about it. Too bad I've spent my budget this week on Dungeon Siege, so I'll have to pass this.
Amazon does not accept paypal, in any case. I guess you are kind of out of luck in that regard then.
Post edited March 29, 2012 by Luisfius
Luisfius: Amazon does not accept paypal, in any case. I guess you are kind of out of luck in that regard then.
Yea. Paypal is owned by Ebay, so it's obvious why they don't accept it.
A mustbuy deal from Gamers Gate:
Agricultural Simulator 2012 €6.78

Rofl I'm kidding ofcourse :)
PandaLiang: Yea. Paypal is owned by Ebay, so it's obvious why they don't accept it.
why does everyone else accept PayPal, then? Amazon should get off its high horse and join us in the 21st century. credit cards are so 1980s...
PandaLiang: Yea. Paypal is owned by Ebay, so it's obvious why they don't accept it.
Fred_DM: why does everyone else accept PayPal, then? Amazon should get off its high horse and join us in the 21st century. credit cards are so 1980s...
Amazon has its own payments service. Which is easier than paypal.
Also, Paypal are notorious assholes. If there is something that needs competition, it is paypal.
spinefarm: A mustbuy deal from Gamers Gate:
Agricultural Simulator 2012 €6.78

Rofl I'm kidding ofcourse :)
why?

It is only €5.76 for me... so a must buy absolutely ;)
PandaLiang: Tropico
Are there huge differences between the different games in the Tropico series? I'm considering buying Tropico 3 and was wondering if there's any point in buying 1 and 2 along with it?
Fred_DM: why does everyone else accept PayPal, then? Amazon should get off its high horse and join us in the 21st century. credit cards are so 1980s...
Luisfius: Amazon has its own payments service. Which is easier than paypal.
Also, Paypal are notorious assholes. If there is something that needs competition, it is paypal.
There is always googles payment system ;)....
I'm bored . There's nothing good on sale .
ne_zavarj: I'm bored . There's nothing good on sale .
Well you could always gift someone something instead :P
PandaLiang: Tropico
Jonni: Are there huge differences between the different games in the Tropico series? I'm considering buying Tropico 3 and was wondering if there's any point in buying 1 and 2 along with it?
Tropico 3 is pretty much a 3d version of tropico 1 with a pretty funny radio jockey. Tropico 2 is pirate themed. No idea about Tropico 4, but it looks juuuuuust like tropico 3.
Tropico 3 is very worth getting for cheap with the expansion.