It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Total War: Shogun 2 - Fall of the Samurai with free Total War 2: Shogun 2 over at GameStop - $29.95 US

http://impulsedriven.com/shogun2fots
Pheace: Good lord... $16 for a coupon ... -_-
Yeah, that made me cringe :X

And if anyone wants my coupon, it's free.
BoxOfSnoo: Total War: Shogun 2 - Fall of the Samurai with free Total War 2: Shogun 2 over at GameStop - $29.95 US

Good deal for a good game. I already have Shogun 2 and haven't really exhausted my enjoyment of it yet, so I"m not grabbing Fall of the Samurai at the mo', but I definitely recommend it.
BoxOfSnoo: Total War: Shogun 2 - Fall of the Samurai with free Total War 2: Shogun 2 over at GameStop - $29.95 US

Good deal for those who havent got TWS2 yet (FOTS is $49.95 AUD tho :/)
TFOS is cheaper at Greenmangaming atm though at $19.79 USD
Post edited March 26, 2012 by nijuu

Gazoinks: Good deal for a good game. I already have Shogun 2 and haven't really exhausted my enjoyment of it yet, so I"m not grabbing Fall of the Samurai at the mo', but I definitely recommend it.
I haven't gotten past Empire:TW yet, so I can wait until a gold/deluxe pack comes out. I sure was tempted though.
<span class="bold">Preorder Faerie Solitaire 2</span>

You can't preorder the normal version, but you get 1 gift copy with the collector's edition! It's not written on the preorder page but it is written in the confirmation mail as an unlisted bonus.
Also, you get Steam keys too after it releases on Steam.
Post edited March 27, 2012 by gyokzoli
SkyDrift is today's GamersEntrance deal. 50% off, it needs Steam to run.
gyokzoli: <span class="bold">Preorder Faerie Solitaire 2</span>

You can't preorder the normal version, but you get 1 gift copy with the collector's edition! It's not written on the preorder page but it is written in the confirmation mail as an unlisted bonus.
Lovely, Pre-Ordered :)

Someone getting the Ultimate Edition? :)

Ubivis: Lovely, Pre-Ordered :)

apparently someone out there has...

Considering it ... I'll probably settle for the Legendary Edition though.

nmillar: Considering it ... I'll probably settle for the Legendary Edition though.
And your avatar fits well for this game. ;)

Buy the way Faerie Solitaire will probably come to GOG.
Lara Croft And The Guardian Of Light is 75% off at GMG.
grynn: SkyDrift is today's GamersEntrance deal. 50% off, it needs Steam to run.
Received the complete pack ( base game + DLCs ) from the developer yesterday .

Really shouldn't as I have already overspent this month, but I just had to....
36L9R-YEAGJ-TXQI5
Y6IE7-K5XTI-4EDVQ

two Faerie Solitare Steams Keys , enjoy ! ( Please post that you have taken one of them ! )