It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

spinefarm: Trine 1 I was puting on everybodys backlog already :)
ZPavelZ: Well this web-site used to be called Good Old Games after all. ;)
And now it should be called GooD Owned Games :)
Post edited March 29, 2012 by spinefarm
spinefarm: And now it should be called Gooo Owned Games :)
Good Overall Games?
Gooo?
nagytow: Gooo?
Don't get picky I misstyped :D
ABH20: Steam Daily Deal: Penny Arcade Adventures: Precipice of Darkness Combo Pack is 75% off.
Steam Weekend Deal: Gotham City Impostors and it's DLC is 50% off.
Steam Weekend Deal: Trine 2 is 50% off, including the Collector's Edition. Trine 1 is 80% off (it's on the same page).
spinefarm: The only thing deserving the cash is Trine 2 and I do hope it comes to GOG
When it comes to new games, GOG doesn't get any special treatment from me. So Trine 2 on Steam it is for me.
I don't know where to post this, so I guess here will do.

I have several Steam coupons that will expire on April 1st that I'm not using - So they're up for grabs if you guys want them. They are:

50% off Assassin's Creed Revelations (3 coupons)
50% off Might And Magic: Heroes VI (2 Coupons)
66% off Might and Magic: Clash of Heroes (1 Coupon)

If any of you guys want any of them, just ask.
I've already got Trine on Steam thanks to a previous Indie Bundle, so getting Trine 2 on Steam instead of waiting for it's GOG appearance makes sense. I'm curious enough about the Penny Arcade games that dropping $3 on the combo pack doesn't bother me.

What I'm on the fence about is Gotham City Impostors. GFWL is pure shit and I've heard horror stories about the game's matchmaking service, although patching seems to have helped there. Plus the long-ass level progression seems to be there purely to encourage people to buy the DLC unlocks. I can't help but think it will inevitably move to a F2P model, so that's another purchase factor. Has anyone here played it, what's your opinion of it?
Definitely skip GCI, it's not worth anyone's time.
Tizzysawr: I don't know where to post this, so I guess here will do.
http://www.gog.com/en/forum/general/classifieds
ne_zavarj: I'm bored . There's nothing good on sale .
http://www.gog.com/en/forum/general/im_thinking_about_selling/page1
TheWhiteRose: Definitely skip GCI, it's not worth anyone's time.
Yeah, i played in the beta and decided not to buy it then. Ive heard there has been improvements, but that first impression hurt the game big time for me. I didnt find it fun at all and absolutely despise the unlock system. Not to mention the, like 3 maps to choose from. Overall GCI is not a game i will ever recommend or purchase myself.
Mafia II for $6 at Amazon US:
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B001O4YSTU/
Post edited March 29, 2012 by nagytow
nagytow: Mafia II for $6 at Amazon US:
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B001O4YSTU/
I see it as $1.88 O.o

Edit: Nevermind, 1.88 would be for the phisical copy, 19.99 for the download version
Post edited March 29, 2012 by uchos
uchos: I see it as $1.88 O.o
$4 is shipping cost.
Fred_DM: why does everyone else accept PayPal, then? Amazon should get off its high horse and join us in the 21st century. credit cards are so 1980s...
orcishgamer: Amazon.com sells their own payment solution, the more people that already have an account the more valuable their platform becomes. Accepting Paypal is simply bad business sense.

And seriously, fuck Paypal, they aren't anything special and renowned for their shitty business practices.
Luisfius: Amazon has its own payments service. Which is easier than paypal.
Also, Paypal are notorious assholes. If there is something that needs competition, it is paypal.
orcishgamer: Ah I see others have common sense as well:)
Unfortunately they have like 90% (only guessing) of the market. Most ebay sellers have to 'offer' it as an option (i don't like giving my direct cc details to the sellers so have no other option), many websites sellers use it as the ONLY option they offer ( the others are slowly being offered but at a very small pace).Love to use Amazon or Googles payment methods but it aint an option being offered very often to the buyer right now.

Im actually wondering how the average user has problems with paypal?. Ive heard stories of ebay sellers or other sellers at times having accounts frozen due to abnormally high activity (in paypals eyes) etc....but other issues?.
Post edited March 29, 2012 by nijuu