It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Ubivis: GamePause has a D&D Sale... and I am amazed, it is worldwide!!!

http://impulsedriven.com/explore/games/special?AFFID=Twit&cid=soc_iTW325

D&D Anthology: The Master Collection 5.12 €
D&D Anthology: Neverwinter Nights Complete: 5.64 €
Daggerdale: 3.84 €
Neverwinter Nights Diamond: 1.88 €
Icewind Dale Complete: 1.88 €
Icewind Dale 2: 1.88 €
Sheesh, I know the collection kind of shamed the prices on Gog but at least that was a collection but putting the separate games on those prices really makes the 9.99 look out of place.

Stellar prices either way of course for great classics. Shame it's Impulse.
Ubivis: GamePause
Did I miss a joke or meme? I heard this in the GOG commercial for the first time yesterday. Now I see it here. Have people been calling them this for awhile? And why?
Foxhack: Guys, if you like Faerie Solitaire 1, please consider preordering the sequel. I'll do so once I have extra cash. :)
gyokzoli: I will. They will even give a Steam key with the preorder (after the game releases on Steam).
What's so great about this game? Please tell me it's not just Solitaire with pretty pictures.
Post edited March 26, 2012 by orcishgamer
Ubivis: GamePause
orcishgamer: Did I miss a joke or meme? I heard this in the GOG commercial for the first time yesterday. Now I see it here. Have people been calling them this for awhile? And why?
gyokzoli: I will. They will even give a Steam key with the preorder (after the game releases on Steam).
orcishgamer: What's so great about this game? Please tell me it's not just Solitaire with pretty pictures.
It got just stuck in my head from the commercial, so I used it :)
Hmm GamersEntrance has Thief series today, I'll pass though, better wait for a GOG sale.
orcishgamer: Did I miss a joke or meme? I heard this in the GOG commercial for the first time yesterday. Now I see it here. Have people been calling them this for awhile? And why?

What's so great about this game? Please tell me it's not just Solitaire with pretty pictures.
Ubivis: It got just stuck in my head from the commercial, so I used it :)
I'm pretty sure the commercial showed the GameFly website (it used to be D2D) not the GameSpot site (which used to be Impulse).

grynn: Hmm GamersEntrance has Thief series today, I'll pass though, better wait for a GOG sale.
Thief: Deadly Shadows is $5. I think I'll buy it. I have money now and GOG doesn't have the game and may not get it until they introduce their new price point which might take a while.
Post edited March 26, 2012 by OmegaX
orcishgamer: What's so great about this game? Please tell me it's not just Solitaire with pretty pictures.
It's a Solitaire game, yes.
The mechanics is slightly different, though, - you rather disassemble stacks of cards one by one instead of moving them around to make sequences.
It has got some RPG elements in it (like pets, which you can raise and which give you special bonuses). Also slight changes in the mechanics, for instance some stacks you have to disassemble before the others, or you are required to find certain cards and activate them before disassembling some of the stacks.
It is a good casual relaxing game. Somehow it reminded me of those games PopCap publishes - simple, casual, yet enjoyable.
The pictures and music are not bad at all as well, by the way.
It is. Nothing very special, but enjoyable. The pets mechanic is a rather detestable and completely pointless grindfest, but other than that, it's a decent game for those dull moments at work.
ZPavelZ: It's a Solitaire game, yes.
The mechanics is slightly different, though, - you rather disassemble stacks of cards one by one instead of moving them around to make sequences.
It has got some RPG elements in it (like pets, which you can raise and which give you special bonuses). Also slight changes in the mechanics, for instance some stacks you have to disassemble before the others, or you are required to find certain cards and activate them before disassembling some of the stacks.
It is a good casual relaxing game. Somehow it reminded me of those games PopCap publishes - simple, casual, yet enjoyable.
Hm, I was tempted to give it a try until I saw they have that regional rip-off going on even when you buy directly from their website. Not only do they add VAT to the "actual" price (which is to be expected) but on top of it they also calculate with dollar = euro which I find unacceptable given that I already have to pay the VAT as a German customer. >:(
Post edited March 26, 2012 by Leroux
ZPavelZ: It's a Solitaire game, yes.
Why is it getting so much love lately? I mean, maybe it really is charming but I find it shocking how many mentions a clever solitaire game is getting lately (and not just here)?
orcishgamer: Why is it getting so much love lately? I mean, maybe it really is charming but I find it shocking how many mentions a clever solitaire game is getting lately (and not just here)?
It is quite cheap, and it is done really well...

I have just checked my Steam profile:
Faerie Solitaire
7.2 Std.

I know, I have not spent that much time on Golf Solitaire :)
orcishgamer: Why is it getting so much love lately? I mean, maybe it really is charming but I find it shocking how many mentions a clever solitaire game is getting lately (and not just here)?
I don't think it's getting love as much as it's a major grapevine PR-stunt from the developers. They've given away, or are in the process of giving away, closer to 100.000 keys over the last few weeks.
Ubivis: GamePause has a D&D Sale... and I am amazed, it is worldwide!!!

http://impulsedriven.com/explore/games/special?cid=soc_iTW325

D&D Anthology: The Master Collection 5.12 €
D&D Anthology: Neverwinter Nights Complete: 5.64 €
Daggerdale: 3.84 €
Neverwinter Nights Diamond: 1.88 €
Icewind Dale Complete: 1.88 €
Icewind Dale 2: 1.88 €
Why, world? Why must you give me buyer's remorse? First I buy Fallout and the Fallout collection goes on sale, now I buy Planescape and the D&D anthology goes on sale. Geez. Anyway, I'll probably pick this up anyway because 6.79 is an excellent price for a whole bunch of RPGs.
Zchinque: I don't think it's getting love as much as it's a major grapevine PR-stunt from the developers. They've given away, or are in the process of giving away, closer to 100.000 keys over the last few weeks.
100,000, they can't have even sold that many! It must be a stunt to drum up interest in the aforementioned sequel...
Foxhack: Guys, if you like Faerie Solitaire 1, please consider preordering the sequel. I'll do so once I have extra cash. :)
damn you! you had to let the missus know!! she's now pestering me about when she'll get it -.-
orcishgamer: 100,000, they can't have even sold that many! It must be a stunt to drum up interest in the aforementioned sequel...
It's sold shocking amounts it's highly regarded in magazines and papers and won a number of awards in 09/10 when it was released.
Post edited March 26, 2012 by wodmarach
http://www.palmheroes.com/ph2win.php
You can also choose to purchase Windows version from us. Palm Heroes Team is an indie developer, and unlike big publishers, we leave it up to you to choose the price. You can pay as low as $0.99, however, be sure that each extra cent you pay will help the game to get the game more and more perfect.
Please value our work