It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

grviper: At almost 3 times the price (if we discard the KQ8, which Steam pack doesn't have) for anyone Russia. Almost 6 times now.
Also, wasn't the first KQ (and the first SQ) a different version in Steam and GOG offers?
The price difference is there, indeed. I have no clue concerning Steam/GOG version differences for SQ/KQ. I have never played any of those games.
Pheace: Not for $5 for 1-7
We have a saying for that : Cheap meat yields dilute soup . ( i hope this is the good translation )
Pheace: Not for $5 for 1-7
ne_zavarj: We have a saying for that : Cheap meat yields dilute soup . ( i hope this is the good translation )
Interesting, in threads when it's about Steam the argument not to use it is usually 'I go where it's cheaper', I'll remember that one ;)
http://www.greenmangaming.co.uk/games/strategy/shogun-2-fall-samurai/?

$19,8. And if you have some credits or game to trade...
kjx: $19,8. And if you have some credits or game to trade...
Only if you live in the US or the $ zone . :( GMG and its referral links sucks .

I bought Home Sheep Home 2 from the developer's website .
ne_zavarj: I bought Home Sheep Home 2 from the developer's website .
Cute overload. Damn you, Aardman animators.
ne_zavarj: Only if you live in the US or the $ zone . :( GMG and its referral links sucks.
Shoot. You're right. I forgot that not all in Europe can pay in USD.
Steam - Square Enix Daily - Tomb Raider series, 75% off:

Tomb Raider: Legend £1.99
Tomb Raider: Anniversary £2.49
Tomb Raider: Underworld £2.49
Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light £2.49
Lara Croft GoL: Raziel and Kain Character Pack £0.49
Lara Croft GoL: All the Trappings - Challenge Pack 1 £0.49
Lara Croft GoL: Things that Go Boom - Challenge Pack 2 £0.49
Lara Croft GoL: Hazardous Reunion - Challenge Pack 3 £0.49

Total £11.42

Of the above, I've only played through Legend (which I quite enjoyed). Any opinions on the others? They all seem to get the same sort of metascore.
You can sign up for Salem beta :
http://beta.salemthegame.com

(if 3 of you sign up with my ref link I'm in :D http://beta.salemthegame.com/?ref=52343e74858 )
ne_zavarj: Any of you guys bought Fall of the Samurai ? Is it worth the money ?
I've got it. It's a great setting if you like the time. What I've experienced of the game is that it's actually quite balanced; early on you can't just spam gunpowder units because traditional melee units can do quite a lot of damage. The new features such as naval bombardment are really quite good, and so far the diplomacy and AI seems better. I haven't quite played that much s I'm not sure about the end game but so far it's pretty compelling (i'm interested in the time period and that's often what TW boils down to)
Sorry just read about regional pricing!
Post edited March 23, 2012 by prakaa
Drakhyrr: Dragon Age is region-restricted for me. I wonder, if I ask someone to buy it for me, will I be able to activate and play it on Origin? Has anyone else tried that?
Actually dude, if you wanted it gifted from GamersGate, I can do that. I have that IGN discount thing too so it goes down to ten bucks.

I believe GamersGate gifts can't be region restricted.
Post edited March 23, 2012 by Foxhack
Drakhyrr: Dragon Age is region-restricted for me. I wonder, if I ask someone to buy it for me, will I be able to activate and play it on Origin? Has anyone else tried that?
Foxhack: Actually dude, if you wanted it gifted from GamersGate, I can do that. I have that IGN discount thing too so it goes down to ten bucks.

I believe GamersGate gifts can't be region restricted.
They aren't... only purchase is restricted
korell: Of the above, I've only played through Legend (which I quite enjoyed). Any opinions on the others? They all seem to get the same sort of metascore.
Guardian of Light was a twin stick shooter and was fun as hell. It had great coop as well.
korell: Steam - Square Enix Daily - Tomb Raider series, 75% off:

Total £11.42

Of the above, I've only played through Legend (which I quite enjoyed). Any opinions on the others? They all seem to get the same sort of metascore.
Played GOL. Excellent game. Never finished it. It *is* quite playable with keyboard and mouse btw...

Anyone know what the GOL challenge packs are like? Any good?
korell: Steam - Square Enix Daily - Tomb Raider series, 75% off:

Total £11.42

nijuu: Played GOL. Excellent game. Never finished it. It *is* quite playable with keyboard and mouse btw...

Anyone know what the GOL challenge packs are like? Any good?
I bought them like a good, little consumer but haven't played them. One is just a character pack, though.