It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

PenguinJim: I don't think Armageddon is better than Guerrilla, which I really, really enjoyed, and might possibly just about give a 9/10 if I'm in a good mood.

I got the Path to War DLC from XBL this week because it's half-price, and I've got it downloading now, coincidentally enough! The DLC reviews say it's good but too short to justify full-price (which is about $6 normally, $3 this week, on Xbox 360). It's four levels, two on foot, one in a tank and one in a plane, and includes a couple of extra weapons, too (but those weapons can only be used in the DLC levels).
nijuu: How long is the DLC though? (read main games around 8-12 hours?)
https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ix=seb&ie=UTF-8&ion=1#hl=en&safe=off&sclient=psy-ab&q=rf+armageddon+path+to+war+length+hours&oq=rf+armageddon+path+to+war+length+hours&aq=f&aqi=q-w1&aql=&gs_l=hp.3..33i21.1922l13484l0l13603l21l20l0l0l0l7l188l2487l0j18l18l0.frgbld.&pbx=1&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_cp.r_qf.,cf.osb&fp=8be7594ea83444e4&ix=seb&ion=1&biw=1920&bih=1075

60-90 minutes.
Sinizine: Kind of an awful bundle. Beating the average should give me the ability to forget ever having played Grotesque Tactics rather than having a key to force on someone I hate.

Greed and Future look semi interesting though.
Greed is a great Sci-fi Diablo style game. Not sure how it is when it comes to loot or w.e but ive played it a little since getting my new computer and its a game ill be coming back to eventually. Id kind of compare it to Space Siege (a game that i love) but darker.
I don't know how this wasn't posted yet, Mass Effect games (first and second) are on a deep discount at Amazon.com this week:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html/ref=amb_link_361525742_3?ie=UTF8&docId=1000716161&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=right-1&pf_rd_r=0227TJ87VKAW1XKTCQ2F&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=1355436062&pf_rd_i=979455011

Yes, that's right, you can get Mass Effect and ME2 Digital Deluxe in a bundle for 11.99 USD.

It's up to you to figure out if any of the DLC comes with that stuff, even without it, though, that's a really good deal.
ME2 Deluxe isn't deluxe enough for plot DLC.
Deus Ex is on sale on steam right now.

What is the difference between DX on steam and DX on gog? I assume the Steam version does not have the soundtrack. Is that correct?
mrtophat101: Deus Ex is on sale on steam right now.

What is the difference between DX on steam and DX on gog? I assume the Steam version does not have the soundtrack. Is that correct?
That's correct. Other than that the games should be functionally the same.

Considering Deus Ex is here, we may be getting Invisible War too. I suggest patience, Doc. :)
mrtophat101: Deus Ex is on sale on steam right now.

Foxhack: That's correct. Other than that the games should be functionally the same.

Considering Deus Ex is here, we may be getting Invisible War too. I suggest patience, Doc. :)
The diff is that you don't need the shitty Steam client :D
orcishgamer: I don't know how this wasn't posted yet, Mass Effect games (first and second) are on a deep discount at Amazon.com this week
uchos: Next week on Amazon:

Deals Starting 3/25-3/31:
Mass Effect: $5.99
Mass Effect 2: $5.99
Mass Effect 2 Digital Deluxe: $8.99
Mass Effect 1 + 2 Digital Deluxe: $11.99
;)

To keep track of Amazon digital sales, check this thread on cheapassgamer, it's updated by the Amazon guy responsible of the digital videogame sector.
uchos: To keep track of Amazon digital sales, check this thread on cheapassgamer, it's updated by the Amazon guy responsible of the digital videogame sector.
My hat is off to you:)

Again, great fucking deals if you haven't somehow played these (and can put up with the ME DRM, don't think ME2 had it as bad).
orcishgamer: I don't know how this wasn't posted yet, Mass Effect games (first and second) are on a deep discount at Amazon.com this week:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html/ref=amb_link_361525742_3?ie=UTF8&docId=1000716161&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=right-1&pf_rd_r=0227TJ87VKAW1XKTCQ2F&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=1355436062&pf_rd_i=979455011

Yes, that's right, you can get Mass Effect and ME2 Digital Deluxe in a bundle for 11.99 USD.

It's up to you to figure out if any of the DLC comes with that stuff, even without it, though, that's a really good deal.
That's a bit more than the usual sales prices I think. ME1 and 2 are usually $5, and 2 digital $7.50, so the 1+2 digital for $11.99 would be the one jumping out here and the best deal indeed :)
Pheace: That's a bit more than the usual sales prices I think. ME1 and 2 are usually $5, and 2 digital $7.50, so the 1+2 digital for $11.99 would be the one jumping out here and the best deal indeed :)
Right, I assumed most folks would opt for that one. Frankly if you've already played one you probably already have both of them. For those that played on XBox 360 or something (like me) it might be worth getting PC versions if you might actually play them (probably unlike me).
Dungeon Siege 75% off on Steam for the THQ daily
uchos: Dungeon Siege 75% off on Steam for the THQ daily
Was Treasures of the Sun DLC actually good?

I actually thought the whole game was mediocre, but hardly the travesty folks were making it out to be.
Post edited March 25, 2012 by orcishgamer
uchos: Dungeon Siege 75% off on Steam for the THQ daily
orcishgamer: Was Treasures of the Sun actually good?
No idea. The only DS that I played was the first years ago, and I think I didn't even finish it :(

Edit: Out of curiosity, how much is the DS Complete pack in the US? (steamprices.com doesn't list it) Here is 12,50 EUR, for reference
Post edited March 25, 2012 by uchos