It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

MonstaMunch: -snip-
Apparently that's been the case for everyone. No confirmation, no email input. Just Paypal.

Hopefully they just mail it to your email used on your Paypal account when the games are released.
Post edited March 14, 2012 by PenutBrittle
MonstaMunch: -snip-
PenutBrittle: Apparently that's been the case for everyone. No confirmation, no email input. Just Paypal.

Hopefully they just mail it to your email used on your Paypal account when the games are released.
Well, I'd rather they didn't...... but w/e. They don't take contact info and the contact form doesn't have a send button. Even if I get my keys, I doubt I'll be buying any future bundles from them.
Origin is no-buy in Vietnam, keeping "Authorization Payment Failed" error when enter visa card.
Steam, Gamersgate, GMG, GOG, Gametap, Amazon .... all go through fine exclude Origin, seem good new for me when i could save some bucks for the next sale on Amz and indie bundles :)
metalkidz: Origin is no-buy in Vietnam, keeping "Authorization Payment Failed" error when enter visa card.
Try contacting to support (live chat), I had the same problem while I was trying to buy B2K DLC for BF3, and I don't know what the support dude did but he fixed it on live chat.
Daily Deal at GamersGate:

Neverwinter Nights Complete for 75% off (6.24 € / 7.49 $). Again. ;)

Most people interested in it will already have it. But for the latecomers who haven't, I highly recommend it. The bundle includes both NWN games and all their expansions.
Post edited March 14, 2012 by Psyringe
5000 free Faerie Sloitaire Steam key: link

It's legit since it came from the developer and I can say that it's a freakin' good game!
Psyringe: Daily Deal at GamersGate:

Most people interested in it will already have it. But for the latecomers who haven't, I highly recommend it. The bundle includes both NWN games and all their expansions.
And it's 4.99 GBP on the UK site.
Post edited March 14, 2012 by gyokzoli
Desura has 50% off Lost Labyrinth (£3.25 here) - looks like a good old fashion dungeon crawler, anyone tried it? the rating is a little bit meh.
gyokzoli: 5000 free Faerie Sloitaire Steam key: link

It's legit since it came from the developer and I can say that it's a freakin' good game!
Psyringe: Daily Deal at GamersGate:

gyokzoli: And it's 4.99 GBP on the UK site.
Thanks for the list mate.
Did u get any of those free steam keys to work? I tried ones from top, middle and bottom of the list and they say they all been used.

Wow. Found one in the middle which worked (RBAR3-VVRZG-8A3V3)
Post edited March 14, 2012 by nijuu
gyokzoli: 5000 free Faerie Sloitaire Steam key: link

Thanks! Not something I'd really buy when there's so much other stuff to choose from, but I'm not going to turn down a freebie.
Thanks, gyokzoli! It only took me a dozen of codes to find one working.
Yes, thanks for the link. There are still working ones there.
THX man, it took me 5 minutes to find working one (the top part of the list)
I got a working one on my 1st try a couple of hours ago.

It's a fun game, but I don't think I would spend actual money on it. 6 out of 10.
Wife wanted it so I got it during the Christmas sale for like 0.8 euros. Haven't played it yet.
Can't find the working code ;(