It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

New IGN Prime promo, 5 free games in 5 days:
http://login.ign.com/prime/promos/gdc/

Choplifter HD (Monday)
QUBE (Tuesday)
No Time to Explain (Wednesday)
Hacker Evolution (Thursday)
Crusader Kings Complete (Friday)

Trial memberships have also finally been fully terminated.

Hmm... kind of tempting to buy a membership... $15 for 3 months or $30 for 12 months. What do you guys think?
Post edited March 05, 2012 by GoJays2025
GoJays2025: New IGN Prime promo, 5 free games in 5 days:

Choplifter HD (Monday)
QUBE (Tuesday)

Hmm... kind of tempting to buy a membership... $15 for 3 months or $30 for 12 months. What do you guys think?
Wow. All of that for $15? I'd go for it. Hell I'd go for the twelve month option. That's good value.
Post edited March 05, 2012 by Foxhack
Foxhack: Wow. All of that for $15? I'd go for it. Hell I'd go for the twelve month option. That's good value.
There'll also be at least one free indie game free every month (as they've been doing for a couple of months now).
Foxhack: Wow. All of that for $15? I'd go for it. Hell I'd go for the twelve month option. That's good value.
GoJays2025: There'll also be at least one free indie game free every month (as they've been doing for a couple of months now).
What's tempting me the most is No Time To Explain. I've been looking at that game for a while now, and the devs did say they were going to try to release it on Steam...

And pretty much everything IGN has given out -has- been a Steam key. So...

Choplifter HD (Monday)
QUBE (Tuesday)

Not just trial memberships, but also my membership got terminated too. I just paid 15 bucks around a week ago so I'm bloody pissed of now! I already wrote to their support but if they don't restore the service for me by tomorrow, I don't know what I will do with them! Btw, it's the 2nd time they cancelled my active subscription (no trial!) with no reason in 2 weeks.
Wow. That sucks. Hope you get it sorted out.

Choplifter HD (Monday)
QUBE (Tuesday)

gyokzoli: Not just trial memberships, but also my membership got terminated too. I just paid 15 bucks around a week ago so I'm bloody pissed of now! I already wrote to their support but if they don't restore the service for me by tomorrow, I don't know what I will do with them! Btw, it's the 2nd time they cancelled my active subscription (no trial!) with no reason in 2 weeks.
They have a lot of issues with their Prime subscription....
I signed up for a trial in Feb and got Rochard and king author + 15% permanent code in GG... Pretty nice deal lol... Don't know if I'm gona sign up though.
So nobody knows if you get Steam codes? :P
Foxhack: So nobody knows if you get Steam codes? :P
I just got Choplifter and its a Steam Key.
tomhrxbfg: I signed up for a trial in Feb and got Rochard and king author + 15% permanent code in GG... Pretty nice deal lol... Don't know if I'm gona sign up though.
Drat. Was the 15% code listed one ur profile? I signed up for a trial in lat Jan/Feb and got both Rochard and KA codes
Choplifter is a Steam only game anyways so it's not a good title to gauge if they're all Steam keys. QUBE comes in DRM free formats and No Time to Explain isn't on Steam yet so those will likely be what gives us the answer.
Sinizine: Choplifter is a Steam only game anyways so it's not a good title to gauge if they're all Steam keys. QUBE comes in DRM free formats and No Time to Explain isn't on Steam yet so those will likely be what gives us the answer.
Exactly. I want to know because I prefer Steam, but if we're going to get DRM free versions I'd rather just get them from the devs themselves.
tomhrxbfg: I signed up for a trial in Feb and got Rochard and king author + 15% permanent code in GG... Pretty nice deal lol... Don't know if I'm gona sign up though.
nijuu: Drat. Was the 15% code listed one ur profile? I signed up for a trial in lat Jan/Feb and got both Rochard and KA codes
The code is similar to the game codes... You need to click those "click here and get your game" banners and it will show the code.
Mass Effect 3 M-90 Indra Sniper Rifle for free

http://www.alienwarearena.com/giveaway/mass-effect-3-giveaway