It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

keeveek: Great deal on FM2012 (amazon), bought right away.

unfortunatelly, don't have enough money for Civ 5. Well, the demo ran slow on my laptop anyway.
At least you got FM :(
Has GMG started referral credit again???
Heretic777: Has GMG started referral credit again???
Never stoped working for me...
Tallima: A few more copies added to the Drakensang $14.99 deal.

It also says they'll ship to select countries outside of U.S. I don't remember it saying that before, but I wasn't exactly looking for it until people said they wouldn't ship to them. It might be worth a try again.

Here's the link (ref included):

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B005OGYVKU/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&tag=legeofleef-20&linkCode=as2&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B005OGYVKU
DAMNDAMNDAMNDAMNDAMNDAMNDAMNDAMNDAMNDAMNDAMNDAMNDAMNDAMNDAMNDAMNDAMNDAMNDAMNDAMNDAMNDAMNDAMNDAMNDAMNDAMNDAMNDA MNDAMNDAMNDAMNDAMNDAMNDAMNDAMNDAMNDAMNDAMNDAMNDAMNDAMNDAMNDAMNDAMNDAMNDAMNDAMNDAMNDAMNDAMNDAMNDAMNDAMNDAMNDAMN DAMNDAMNDAMNDAMNDAMNDAMNDAMNDAMNDAMNDAMNDAMNDAMNDAMNDAMNDAMN

US only :(
lowyhong: For me, DXHR Augmented is $10, and Standard is $7.50. The best deal I can find is to buy Standard for $7.50, then buy the other DLCs for $1. It's the same as Augmented, but is $1.50 cheaper (lol oh you, Gamersgate) If anyone wants, I'd be happy to buy for him/her on Gamersgate.
The trilogy plus the add-ons for HR is only £14.99.. BUT.. the original still has SECUROM is DRM. :<

NO buy.
Post edited March 08, 2012 by Tormentfan
HAL-00: Advice badly needed: Do I want to buy the Double Fine Bundle (Stacking, Costume Quest, Psychonauts) from Steam for 20 euros? That's 20 euros more than I have planned to spend on games this month.
No. Great games in that collection, but dont over spend just for a measly 33% price reduction. Chances are they will be discounted in the summer sale oven more.

Heretic777: Has GMG started referral credit again???
They never stopped. Though the free-10-bucks-right-after-registering "offer" is over now. :)
Post edited March 08, 2012 by p_mamusz
Borderlands is 75% off at Steam
spinefarm: Borderlands is 75% off at Steam
Yet again.
nagytow: Football Manager 2012 $5.99 at Amazon:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B005WLRO4M/

People buying Deus Ex at GamersGate don't forget about 15% discount from IGN Prime. It reduces the price to $6.37.
Sigh, since I rely solely on paypal, I can only get it on steam for twice the cost...... One of my all time favor though, so it is on the acceptable range.
spinefarm: Borderlands is 75% off at Steam
It's 2K weekend even, most of the catalogue is -50% with some games on bigger sale in the next couple of days no doubt.

Kind of wish Railroad Tycoon collection would be among them but I doubt it
Edit: ooo the collection is half off now as well of course, and I almost used a coupon near the end to buy one seperately but it didn't work for the collection so I passed. If it doesn't show up on a daily by Sunday it's mine :D
Post edited March 08, 2012 by Pheace
nagytow: Football Manager 2012 $5.99 at Amazon:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B005WLRO4M/

People buying Deus Ex at GamersGate don't forget about 15% discount from IGN Prime. It reduces the price to $6.37.
PandaLiang: Sigh, since I rely solely on paypal, I can only get it on steam for twice the cost...... One of my all time favor though, so it is on the acceptable range.
GamersGate accept paypal too :)
Tormentfan: DAMNDAMNDAMNDAMNDAMNDAMNDAMNDAMNDAMNDAMNDAMNDAMNDAMNDAMNDAMNDAMNDAMNDAMNDAMNDAMNDAMNDAMNDAMNDAMN D AMNDAMNDAMNDA MNDAMNDAMNDAMNDAMNDAMNDAMNDAMNDAMNDAMNDAMNDAMNDAMNDAMNDAMNDAMNDAMNDAMNDAMNDAMNDAMNDAMNDAMNDAMNDAMNDAMNDAMNDAMN DAMNDAMNDAMNDAMNDAMNDAMNDAMNDAMNDAMNDAMNDAMNDAMNDAMNDAMNDAMN

US only :(
I posted this earlier. Someone on eBay is selling that game package for $15 + postage and he ships worldwide.
Tormentfan: snip
Being in the UK, you can get it from the german Amazon quite cheap. It might be in german though.

But you never know when speaking german will come in handy in the future .....
PandaLiang: Sigh, since I rely solely on paypal, I can only get it on steam for twice the cost...... One of my all time favor though, so it is on the acceptable range.
spinefarm: GamersGate accept paypal too :)
Oh, I meant football manager 2012. I think Amazon is the only one not accepting Paypal, for some obvious reason.

Another note: Entire 2K games catalogue goes 25~75% (mostly 50%) off on steam.
Post edited March 08, 2012 by PandaLiang
Borderlands 75% off on Steam:

http://store.steampowered.com/app/8980/

Here GOTY edition is £4.99. Extremely well worth the price. One of my favourite FPS in recent time
Post edited March 08, 2012 by amok
PandaLiang: Oh, I meant football manager 2012. I think Amazon is the only one not accepting Paypal, for some obvious reason.

Another note: Entire 2K games catalogue goes 25~75% (mostly 50%) off on steam.
Can we gift these games on Amazon? If so, then I can get this for you.