It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

MonstaMunch: GMG is selling Deus Ex: HR Steam keys for 75% off at $12.49.....
nagytow: It would be a great offer if Amazon didn't sell it for $10.19.
It's still a great offer for those of us living outside of the US who don't want to use proxies and stuff.

Edit: Actually, I see you're in the UK. Regardless, it's showing as $29.99 for me.
Post edited February 24, 2012 by MonstaMunch
nagytow: It would be a great offer if Amazon didn't sell it for $10.19.
MonstaMunch: It's still a great offer for those of us living outside of the US who don't want to use proxies and stuff.

Edit: Actually, I see you're in the UK. Regardless, it's showing as $29.99 for me.
any dlc on gmg?
MonstaMunch: Edit: Actually, I see you're in the UK. Regardless, it's showing as $29.99 for me.
http://www.amazon.com/Deus-Ex-Revolution-Standard-Download/dp/B005HRZ29K/

Isn't that amazing how -66% at Amazon and Steam gives $10.19 and -75% at GMG gives $12.49? ;)
MonstaMunch: Edit: Actually, I see you're in the UK. Regardless, it's showing as $29.99 for me.
nagytow: http://www.amazon.com/Deus-Ex-Revolution-Standard-Download/dp/B005HRZ29K/

Isn't that amazing how -66% at Amazon and Steam gives $10.19 and -75% at GMG gives $12.49? ;)
Sadly -66% gives €16,99 >.>
Pheace: Sadly -66% gives €16,99 >.>
You know you can make use of the Amazon deal, right?

It's a Steamworks AKA buy anywhere title.
abolat: any dlc on gmg?
No, though last time when everyone had a sale on DE:HR, getgamesgo had a sale on the dlc, so they might again :)
Pheace: Sadly -66% gives €16,99 >.>
SimonG: You know you can make use of the Amazon deal, right?

True if I wanna lie about my address. I have some coupons I was planning to use though, maybe I'll look for a foreign friend to help me.
nagytow: I've never played Mirror's Edge but everyone who has keeps telling me to not buy this game on Steam because Steam version is incompatible with DLC which is apparently awesome and is one of the best parts of the game.
nmillar: You can register it on Origin though ...
They wouldn't even let me register a game I bought on Amazon, Origin support can eat it.
SimonG: You know you can make use of the Amazon deal, right?

Pheace: True if I wanna lie about my address. I have some coupons I was planning to use though, maybe I'll look for a foreign friend to help me.
HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII I CAN HEEEEEEEEEEEELP I CAN BUY IN GRINGO BUUUUUUUUUCKS (As long as you have PayPal, anyway.)
Post edited February 24, 2012 by Foxhack
Foxhack: They wouldn't even let me register a game I bought on Amazon, Origin support can eat it.
Pheace: True if I wanna lie about my address. I have some coupons I was planning to use though, maybe I'll look for a foreign friend to help me.
Foxhack: HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII I CAN HEEEEEEEEEEEELP I CAN BUY IN GRINGO BUUUUUUUUUCKS (As long as you have PayPal, anyway.)
which game could you not register on origin?
nagytow: I've never played Mirror's Edge but everyone who has keeps telling me to not buy this game on Steam because Steam version is incompatible with DLC which is apparently awesome and is one of the best parts of the game.
I think you can't because Steam doesn't give you a CD key for Mirror's Edge and at least in my case it doesn't even create the registry value that stores the CD key. Some people were successful convincing EA support to give them Mirror's Edge on their Origin accounts by providing proof that they own it on Steam but I didn't try it. I later rebought from Origin with the DLC on a sale.
GAME.co.uk seems to have Deus Ex: Human revolution for £7.99

http://www.game.co.uk/en/deus-ex-human-revolution-45030?pageSize=20&categoryIdentifier=21386
OmegaX: I think you can't because Steam doesn't give you a CD key for Mirror's Edge and at least in my case it doesn't even create the registry value that stores the CD key. Some people were successful convincing EA support to give them Mirror's Edge on their Origin accounts by providing proof that they own it on Steam but I didn't try it. I later rebought from Origin with the DLC on a sale.
Is the game worth it? I only have 10 dollars I can spend on games and such until March, so trying to choose the best possible deals
OmegaX: I think you can't because Steam doesn't give you a CD key for Mirror's Edge and at least in my case it doesn't even create the registry value that stores the CD key. Some people were successful convincing EA support to give them Mirror's Edge on their Origin accounts by providing proof that they own it on Steam but I didn't try it. I later rebought from Origin with the DLC on a sale.
abolat: Is the game worth it? I only have 10 dollars I can spend on games and such until March, so trying to choose the best possible deals
I finished it and liked it so I don't regret getting it. In many levels you are being chased and you must find creative ways to get away quickly by using the environment. Unfortunately there also many levels where you are crawling in small spaces and the sense of speed is lost and it becomes kinda dull. The DLC offers some new maps with time challenges and IMO they are much better in showing the kind of gameplay this game should have been about. Check some gameplay videos if you are in doubt.
abolat: Is the game worth it? I only have 10 dollars I can spend on games and such until March, so trying to choose the best possible deals
It's a very hit and miss affair. I'd say the price is worth it just for the fantastic art direction, and I actually really enjoyed the gameplay, too. It's not a perfect game, but on the other hand it does many things that are genuinely fresh and unique.
I bought it because I like the art style and one of my favorite artists did the soundtrack for it. I haven't played it yet, but I'm sure I'll enjoy it.