It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

MonstaMunch: Edit: Actually, I see you're in the UK. Regardless, it's showing as $29.99 for me.
nagytow: http://www.amazon.com/Deus-Ex-Revolution-Standard-Download/dp/B005HRZ29K/

Isn't that amazing how -66% at Amazon and Steam gives $10.19 and -75% at GMG gives $12.49? ;)
Yeah GMG still has 49.99 as the list price whereas Amazon and Steam use 29.99
Post edited February 24, 2012 by Pheace
nagytow: http://www.amazon.com/Deus-Ex-Revolution-Standard-Download/dp/B005HRZ29K/

Isn't that amazing how -66% at Amazon and Steam gives $10.19 and -75% at GMG gives $12.49? ;)
TheWhiteRose: Yeah GMG still has 49.99 as the list price whereas Amazon and Steam use 29.99
Steam says it's $16.99 down from $49.99 for me :/
TheWhiteRose: Yeah GMG still has 49.99 as the list price whereas Amazon and Steam use 29.99
MonstaMunch: Steam says it's $16.99 down from $49.99 for me :/
I guess Cambodia gets charged more.
abolat: Is the game worth it? I only have 10 dollars I can spend on games and such until March, so trying to choose the best possible deals
Mirror's Edge on Steam is €2.50 on this side of the pond so if you end up going for it, let me know and I can save you a little over 1.50 from the US price ($5).
Post edited February 24, 2012 by Pheace
Post edited February 26, 2012 by taczillabr
Impulse has a crappy deal. Buy a sequel, get the first one free. It's just for some select EA games. Need for Speed, Mass Effect and Dragon Age were notable. Not a terribly good sale, though.
MonstaMunch: Steam says it's $16.99 down from $49.99 for me :/
TheWhiteRose: I guess Cambodia gets charged more.
Deus Ex: Human Revolution™ 16,99€
Deus Ex: HR Augmented Edition 20,39€
in Bulgaria :D
Post edited February 24, 2012 by spinefarm
TheWhiteRose: I guess Cambodia gets charged more.
spinefarm: Deus Ex: Human Revolution™ 16,99€
And the rest of Europe :)
spinefarm: Deus Ex: Human Revolution™ 16,99€
Pheace: And the rest of Europe :)
Actually you are wrong Ukraine & Russia are considered Europe too ...and the prices are lower :)
Pheace: And the rest of Europe :)
spinefarm: Actually you are wrong Ukraine & Russia are considered Europe too ...and the prices are lower :)
My bad then, let's call it EU1 xD
spinefarm: Actually you are wrong Ukraine & Russia are considered Europe too ...and the prices are lower :)
Pheace: My bad then, let's call it EU1 xD
Never the less, putting Bulgaria and Germany into the same price group is ridiculous.
Pheace: My bad then, let's call it EU1 xD
Rofl.. check this out:
Deus EX: Human Revolution - руб 169.00 » EUR € 4.31
Alan Wake - руб 499.00 » EUR € 12.73

Simon you are so so right :) You just can't compare 2000 euro/month to 300 euro/month in Bulgaria
Post edited February 24, 2012 by spinefarm
Rockstar Classics
A good collection for $14.99
Bully - Scholarship Edition
Grand Theft Auto - San Andreas
Grand Theft Auto - Vice City
Max Payne 2 - The Fall of Payne
Midnight Club 2
abolat: which game could you not register on origin?
Bulletstorm. They claim the CD key is incorrect and that I should contact Amazon.

The thing is, the forums and other users have said that showing proof of purchase is enough to have your game added. I did that. And other stuff. And the fucking "Customer service" said my key was bad... and they gave me a 15% off coupon.

I ONLY WANTED TO REGISTER MY GAME THERE. Why do they say that all games from 2009 onwards can be registered, IF A 2011 GAME CAN'T?