It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

trusteft: Just make sure you read the manuals, which I hope they include them, I don't know if they do or not.
grviper: The installer has no game selector, so you have to install the whole 700 mb pack at once. It comes however with a splendiferous launcher, with easy access to all manuals (yep, included) and games.
Oh my! thank you very much for the good news. I am going to buy the pack now. :)
acare84: So it is a some kind of Steamworks game. :)
Well it doesn't seem like I can activate this version with Steam. Hopefully that doesn't mean Starforce. :(

Edit: no, it actually means SecuROM. Which hopefully won't be so bad.
Post edited July 31, 2011 by Navagon
hi, is anybody outside of Germany willing to gift me an uncut version of Vampire The Masquerade Bloodlines from Steam? I ask this because i would get a slightly censored version if i buy it myself. I would give an Copy from King's Bounty: THe Legend in Steam in exchange. My Steam ID is the same as here.
That would be really nice.
Legromancer: hi, is anybody outside of Germany willing to gift me an uncut version of Vampire The Masquerade Bloodlines from Steam? I ask this because i would get a slightly censored version if i buy it myself. I would give an Copy from King's Bounty: THe Legend in Steam in exchange. My Steam ID is the same as here.
Wow, that was quick... someone has already done it!
grviper: Anyone noticed DotEmu's weekend deal of Silmarils games - a complete pack for $7.5? That's GoG's Ishar and Robinson's Requiem packs plus 10 games. Mind, Silmarils = hard.
It's showing up at €15 here. :(
Legromancer: hi, is anybody outside of Germany willing to gift me an uncut version of Vampire The Masquerade Bloodlines from Steam? I ask this because i would get a slightly censored version if i buy it myself. I would give an Copy from King's Bounty: THe Legend in Steam in exchange. My Steam ID is the same as here.
shane-o: Wow, that was quick... someone has already done it!
They don't call me The Sniper* for nothing!

*Actually they don't, it's just me that invented that. :)
holy s''t, this forum rules!
Thanks nmillar. thanks 10000 times!
nmillar: They don't call me The Sniper* for nothing!

Well done :D I've seen you do quite a few good things the last few days. Keep it up ;)
nmillar: They don't call me The Sniper* for nothing!

shane-o: Well done :D I've seen you do quite a few good things the last few days. Keep it up ;)
Nmillar is always doing nice things here :)
(but that's just because he's addicted to salmiakki, and cannot control his withdrawal symptoms)

:D
KneeTheCap: Nmillar is always doing nice things here :)
(but that's just because he's addicted to salmiakki, and cannot control his withdrawal symptoms)

:D
Yeah, I've seen him do other nice things before, I just noticed these things lately ;)

Salmiakki? I would like to try that, although I'd probably prefer Halva
deadfolk: It's showing up at €15 here. :(
With the promo??? What's the original price then?
Bioshock 2 70% off
http://www.greenmangaming.com/games/shooter/bioshock-2/
D2D Summer Sale for today has Swat 4 Gold for $4.95. Also The Sims 3 Late Night for $9.99

Steam has Crazy Machines for 50% off today.
Post edited July 31, 2011 by GoJays2025
ne_zavarj: GamersGate
Hearts of Iron Complete Pack ( wich isn't complete ) 75 % off

Not includes :
Hearts of Iron 3 : For the Motherland
Darkest Hour: A Hearts of Iron Game
Arsenal of Democracy: A Hearts of Iron Game
kiva: It is also missing Iron Cross.
Speaking about this bundle . Hearts of Iron 2 or 3 is better ?
Be careful with that one. The actually daily deal shown on the front page is labeled as "Crazy Machines Everything" with a $9.99 or equivalent price tag, but that price is actually ONLY for Crazy Machines 2.

The pack they then link to, is not truly discounted and is priced at $39.99 or equivalent. Further to that, it's actually cheaper to buy all the pack items individually.