It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

forget it.
Post edited August 01, 2011 by dyscode
gyokzoli: Blue coins expire in 12 month except if you bought them.
GameRager: Well I joined 3 months ago so I should be fine right?
For about nine months, by my count.
Whep, GG's setup for Normality is quite screwed up and bugged. Nothing that config editing, replacing VDMSound with DOSBox, and general investigation skills can't solve, mind you.
grviper: Whep, GG's setup for Normality is quite screwed up and bugged. Nothing that config editing, replacing VDMSound with DOSBox, and general investigation skills can't solve, mind you.
I expected something like this. And I would not try to run it outside of/ with anything else than DOSBox.
Men of War: Collector Pack $15.00
ne_zavarj: Men of War: Collector Pack $15.00
I've been umming and ahhing over this for the past 20 minutes... not sure whether to buy it or not

I've read/heard the attention to detail is incredible and along with a harsh leaning curve, both being a massive plus. But I also read the A.I. is retarded. Can anyone verify this and possibly add their thoughts?

Thanks ^_^
shane-o: I've been umming and ahhing over this for the past 20 minutes... not sure whether to buy it or not

I've read/heard the attention to detail is incredible and along with a harsh leaning curve, both being a massive plus. But I also read the A.I. is retarded. Can anyone verify this and possibly add their thoughts?

Thanks ^_^
A.I. is effectively kicking my ass in Men of War...

It's a very good series, I recommend you get that pack
KneeTheCap: A.I. is effectively kicking my ass in Men of War...

It's a very good series, I recommend you get that pack
XD

Bought! Such a great deal too! Thankyou
I jumped from level 1 to level 4 on GamersGate since April 15 :(
Post edited August 01, 2011 by ne_zavarj
ne_zavarj:
Also, I'd like to thank you for pointing out the Men of War: Collector pack. It wasn't in my Summer sale pages (I think), nor was it under the related games list when I was looking at Men of War! Cheeky buggers had the Men of War: Gold Edition listed instead which is $2.47 dearer and doesn't include Men of War: Assault Squad
shane-o: Also, I'd like to thank you for pointing out the Men of War: Collector pack. It wasn't in my Summer sale pages (I think), nor was it under the related games list when I was looking at Men of War! Cheeky buggers had the Men of War: Gold Edition listed instead which is $2.47 dearer and doesn't include Men of War: Assault Squad
Your welcome .

Disciples III $11.98

Upcoming
Disciples III: Resurrection of Mortis
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bvNGzaKmDRA

other :

GameStop / Impulse : Homefront $24.99
Post edited August 01, 2011 by ne_zavarj
i dunno if its been posted already.

http://www.amazon.com/Adventure-Collectors-Pc/dp/B000MM0HMM/ref=pd_sim_sbs_vg_3

rhem 2, scratches and penumbra $1,23
except the box the other pictures seem to come from another game.
i dunno if they made a mistake somewhere.
Post edited August 01, 2011 by lugum
shane-o: I've been umming and ahhing over this for the past 20 minutes... not sure whether to buy it or not

Thanks ^_^
Get this game! It´s one of the best strategy games ever made. Yeah, you notice it´s from Russia but gameplay wise it´s top notch and the AI is really good. It´s hard, it´s long and it´s fun...what more do you want? :)
Could someone help me decide between Dino D-Day and Vampire the Masquerade Bloodlines on steam? Both games seem awesome but I have enough funds just for one...I never played Bloodlines before but it seem like nice game where vampires dont sparkle (*nudge* *nudge* Twilight) and Dino D-Day...well it has dinos :D
Post edited August 01, 2011 by Detlik
Be careful when you click to pay (not just the buy button, but later too) the amount at Gamersgate, that the price hasn't changed in the mean time. I clicked to buy Ghost MAster for 16 cents, when I got the receipted, the price was for 1.99 euros.
Flatout 2 I was about to buy but forgot to add it, was for 22 cents, but when I doubled checked the price for GM, it was up to 2. something euros.
FFS