It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Luisfius: So, Origin thing only a deal for USA and/or Canada and no gift options, it seems.

Damn. I kind of wanted Battlefield 2, or Bad Company 2. One of those.
Just try using a proxy. I buy all my EA games from either the UK or US stores using a proxy.
bansama: Just try using a proxy. I buy all my EA games from either the UK or US stores using a proxy.
Or ask someone from the US to buy it for you .
Today's GamersGate Daily Deal is Europa Universalis Complete Pack for 75% off.

Prices (€=$ :-():
EU: €13.71 (~$19.739/~£12.0187)
UK: £11.24 (~€12.8217/~$18.46)
US: $13.71 (~€9.5225/~£8.3478)

Contains:

Crown of the North
Europa Universalis
Europa Universalis II
Europa Universalis II - Asian Chapters
Europa Universalis III Chronicles
Europa Universalis III Eastern Sprite Pack
Europa Universalis III Western Sprite Pack
Post edited July 30, 2011 by Petrell
Petrell: Today's GamersGate Daily Deal is Europa Universalis Complete Pack at 75% off.
It's missing For the Glory (EU2 with a fanmod) and Rome Gold, the only two games I'm interested in from the EU-universe.

Edit: There are of course another games that uses the engine, like Crusader Kings and Victoria, but For the Glory and Rome use Europa Universalis as trademark
Post edited July 30, 2011 by DukeNukemForever
DukeNukemForever: It's missing For the Glory (EU2 with a fanmod) and Rome Gold, the only two games I'm interested in from the EU-universe.
You're right and it's shame. For me the pack is useless as I own everything besides Crown of the North, Europa Universalis II - Asian Chapters and the spite packs (I also own For the Glory and EU:Rome :-p).

Well actually I own EU3 Complete, Heir to the Throne and Divine Wind but those basically make up EU3 Chornicles. Chornicles is just single and more convenient install package.
DukeNukemForever: It's missing For the Glory (EU2 with a fanmod) and Rome Gold, the only two games I'm interested in from the EU-universe.
Petrell: You're right and it's shame. For me the pack is useless as I own everything besides Crown of the North, Europa Universalis II - Asian Chapters and the spite packs (I also own For the Glory and EU:Rome :-p).

Well actually I own EU3 Complete, Heir to the Throne and Divine Wind but those basically make up EU3 Chornicles. Chornicles is just single and more convenient install package.
Same here, except that I don't have any EU2 game. EU1 was my bluecoin test buy. With For the Glory is there any need for the original EU2?
DukeNukemForever: Same here, except that I don't have any EU2 game. EU1 was my bluecoin test buy. With For the Glory is there any need for the original EU2?
I don't think so. It's pretty much same as with EU1 when EU2 came out. EU2 had everything in EU1 and more. (well each title has/had it's own bugs but those do not count or do they? ;-) :-p)

Oh and my EU1 & EU2 are Boxed (I have quite few of PDox titles boxed but I've since bought Digital versions of most). I think I actually have 3(!) retail EU2's :-p lol.
Post edited July 30, 2011 by Petrell
DukeNukemForever: Same here, except that I don't have any EU2 game. EU1 was my bluecoin test buy. With For the Glory is there any need for the original EU2?
Petrell: I don't think so. It's pretty much same as with EU1 when EU2 came out. EU2 had everything in EU1 and more. (well each title has/had it's own bugs but those do not count or do they? ;-) :-p)

Oh and my EU1 & EU2 are Boxed (I have quite few of PDox titles boxed but I've since bought Digital versions of most). I think I actually have 3(!) retail EU2's :-p lol.
Thanks, good to know. Then I will pass the original EU2 games and will focus on For the Glory. I know with havin EU3 there is maybe no need, but it gives me the feeling to complete the series.
ne_zavarj: Or ask someone from the US to buy it for you .
Except that Origin has no gifting option so you'd have to give them your log in details. Which isn't a very wise thing to do at all.
Bioshock 70% off at greenmangaming
http://www.greenmangaming.com/games/shooter/bioshock/
Petrell: Today's GamersGate Daily Deal is Europa Universalis Complete Pack at 75% off.

Edit: There are of course another games that uses the engine, like Crusader Kings and Victoria, but For the Glory and Rome use Europa Universalis as trademark
As a EU newbie, I'm pretty confused about all these games and mods, which games are superseded or contained in others etc. Do I understand correctly that if I own EU3 Chronicles already, there is not much point in getting the EU Complete pack since EU 1 is essentially contained in EU 2, the definitive version of which is For the Glory, which is not included in the EU Complete pack?
I need someone from the US to help me to buy Bulletstorm from Impulse ( i will register the game on Origin ) .
spindown: As a EU newbie, I'm pretty confused about all these games and mods, which games are superseded or contained in others etc. Do I understand correctly that if I own EU3 Chronicles already, there is not much point in getting the EU Complete pack since EU 1 is essentially contained in EU 2, the definitive version of which is For the Glory, which is not included in the EU Complete pack?
I don't know all the games, but as far as I understand there was a steady improvement of the series, but not a big change in the gampeplay like in Civilization series. For the Glory is an advanced EU2 with the option to easy start mods and Rome uses a different timeframe and topic. From the descriptions it seems that EU2 Asian is also just the normal EU2 plus an asian campaign including a expanded world map. So, if you are a grand strategy fan you will maybe enjoy all the little changes from EU2 to EU3, but I would say it's not a must have for a normal player. But that's just my observation of someone who only read the game descriptions, Petrell can give you for sure a better answer.

If you have no games of the series it's a great deal, because at the moment it's cheaper than EU3 chronicles (15€) . If you already have EU3 it's maybe cheaper to get all the missing games seperately.
D2D deals for today:

Broken Sword - The Sleeping Dragon $1.50
Silent Hill Homecoming $12.50
Supreme Commander $3.75
Supreme Commander Gold $4.95
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Double Agent $2.50
X-Com Complete Bundle $3.75
DogFighter $2.75

Is Broken Sword any good? It is DRM free and really cheap right now.

Also, I don't see it being advertised but D2D has [url=http://www.direct2drive.com/803/product/Buy-Vampire:-The-Masquerade---Bloodlines-Download]Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines for $5[/url]. If anybody can gift it to me please send me a PM and we can discuss payment.

Edit: Ok, I don't need it anymore. Thanks to MaridAudran for gifting it to me and to jlg6184 for offering to buy if for me.
Post edited July 30, 2011 by OmegaX
OmegaX: Also, I don't see it being advertised but D2D has [url=http://www.direct2drive.com/803/product/Buy-Vampire:-The-Masquerade---Bloodlines-Download]Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines for $5[/url]. If anybody can gift it to me please send me a PM and we can discuss payment.
PM sent.